Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Like I said a few posts back, I feel bad about the peeps who though that this game was going to be a full-on revenge story.

The MC was snatched as a "boy" and tortured, he even made 2 (and maybe 3 I don't know what Ghost is) imaginary friends, so he is more of a broken MC with the only purpose of "going back home". Then he got some hope with Inessa, Hell took her away from her, and broke down even more after destroying hell for a month (months?), being haunted by the memory of Inessa.

If anything, this is a very melancholic MC more than a vengeful one. I could be wrong though, I'm not the writer lmao.

I agree that the College stuff is a big ????? and Azel is the most unlikeable bitch there ever was, but I think the ending conversation with the other angel lady pretty much encapsulates MC's state right now.

I like Luna though.
Hey bro i didn't mean like go on full rempage mode but this guy making game on angels,heavens ,hell and then u suddenly dropped a school theme it's just not a good things, and the family who didn't hlp him even a bit it doesn't matter that they have say in it or not and then mc is living with them just like nothing happens and they hlp him by going college with him eating, bro the mc destiny is to die in the hell and then he somehow escaped his death and now living with his family like it doesn't matter then why u add so much emotion in first release if mc will going to live with them
And mc can't even say fuck off to anyone
That's not a good approach

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I don't think there are a lot of peeps who wanted a full on revenge story, I know I wasn't among them
But having the MC going from "broken killer who killed everyone in sight" to "lil' bitch boy simp piece of shit who can't say anything to his family" ... well.. it's really bad story telling...
I will hold on to one update more to see If I agree with you, but the whole college stuff is making it veeeeeery hard to defend MC's current state.

But my prediction is that there is going to be a bunch of demons/half demons (in college lmao) begging for MC to be King of Hell and thats where the "conflict" of interests will be, with Emma being possesive, Rachel (or whatever her name was) wanting her "bro" back, Azel being a cunt, and MC wanting to figure out what's going on and what to do with his life.

Reactions: Deamate and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But my prediction is that there is going to be a bunch of demons/half demons (in college lmao) begging for MC to be King of Hell and thats where the "conflict" of interests will be, with Emma being possesive, Rachel (or whatever her name was) wanting her "bro" back, Azel being a cunt, and MC wanting to figure out what's going on and what to do with his life.
this would have been okay, but the way he is doing this transition (if it will come to this idea) is beyond shit... is laughable at this point..
I don't know, I'm not having too much hope for this VN, this update .. really fucked it up for me...

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
this would have been okay, but the way he is doing this transition (if it will come to this idea) is beyond shit... is laughable at this point..
I don't know, I'm not having too much hope for this VN, this update .. really fucked it up for me...
I would give the game one (1) Update more of leeway, since there are some interesting stuff like Ghost being shady, the lady in black with the hat, and the angel lady in the end not being an insufferable cunt like the others.

Reactions: BTLD

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't think there are a lot of peeps who wanted a full on revenge story, I know I wasn't among them
But having the MC going from "broken killer who killed everyone in sight" to "lil' bitch boy simp piece of shit who can't say anything to his family" ... well.. it's really bad story telling...
Honestly even though I'm generally more of a romance fan, with a scenario like this one (betrayed by everyone he thought as his family) I think a full blown revenge story would make sense.
Like I said before though, I'd be happy even with a "fuck 'em" option. They abandoned the MC for centuries, so he should be able to do the same.
But nope... The badass MC who wreaked havoc in hell is now a sweater vest wearing, emo schoolboy, going shopping, visiting coffee shops, attending to college and hating himself...

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Uhh well i just really like the first release bro there's a lot of emotional conflict in it
He is like berserk when he got his power and planning with shadow soldier that his thinking is going to be on another level that why i said all this
Maybe the writer have some different taste i like this game to much and now i just really disappointed by bcoz i expected that same type of mystery darkness aura
Well who am i to judge i m just a simple guy who loved mythical themes
Best of luck for the game dev

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I would give the game one (1) Update more of leeway, since there are some interesting stuff like Ghost being shady, the lady in black with the hat, and the angel lady in the end not being an insufferable cunt like the others.
yeah, though things are looking grim, and it will need to do a lot to win back the fanbase this VN lost.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Honestly even though I'm generally more of a romance fan, with a scenario like this one (betrayed by everyone he thought as his family) I think a full blown revenge story would make sense.
Like I said before though, I'd be happy even with a "fuck 'em" option. They abandoned the MC for centuries, so he should be able to do the same.
But nope... The badass MC who wreaked havoc in hell is now a sweater vest wearing, emo schoolboy, going shopping, visiting coffee shops, attending to college and hating himself...
I don't disagree
maybe not a fuck'em but at least make them work for his affection/love
and not just he sees mom and goes into retarded mode...
"I'm gonna forget everything that my family has done to me because .. reasons.." and I think we can add to that statement also "tits" though the tits part might apply only to certain players.
grudges like MC has ... well had better said cause he's now okay with his family, don't go "poof, and it's gone"...

Reactions: operamini

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
If he were and adult when he was abducted to hell I would agree with you, but I don't know how a child would "grow" in these circumstances, so him being a broken manchild makes sense to me in a way.

This always gave me redemption story vibes more than revenge story.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Well bro when someone abduct as a child and wait that much long and got tortured every day Then why doesn't hatred arise in his heart?
And bro if he go to hell at adult level then he already have this sense that only his father's decision caused him this pain but as a child he didn't even know why he is here why his sister leave him in this place why no one is coming up and as the times goes the question changed into frustration and it change into so much anger

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't disagree
maybe not a fuck'em but at least make them work for his affection/love
and not just he sees mom and goes into retarded mode...
"I'm gonna forget everything that my family has done to me because .. reasons.." and I think we can add to that statement also "tits" though the tits part might apply only to certain players.
grudges like MC has ... well had better said cause he's now okay with his family, don't go "poof, and it's gone"...
Not only his mom. First choice after the MC "woke up" in this update was to spy on Azel taking a shower or not... I was like, wtf? It would make more sense for him to want to tear her apart, not check her out ffs.

If he were and adult when he was abducted to hell I would agree with you, but I don't know how a child would "grow" in these circumstances, so him being a broken manchild makes sense to me in a way.

This always gave me redemption story vibes more than revenge story.
What redemption? They just want to get in his pants and nobody shows even a little bit of remorse. They're all like "we were forced to comply". Absolutely zero sense of guilt for what the MC had to go through, when they were playing house on earth. Azel even pokes fun at him for the shit he doesn't know or understand. The funniest thing is when they criticize the father and say things like they don't care what he thinks or they're not afraid of him. But when it comes to the MC they just blindly accepted his orders! How does that work exactly?
Oh, yeah. The mother had to visit a therapist for sometime... Oh, the horrors she had to go through! I feel sooo sorry for her...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not only his mom. First choice after the MC "woke up" in this update was to spy on Azel taking a shower or not... I was like, wtf? It would make more sense for him to want to tear her apart, not check her out ffs.
yeah , the whole family, my bad, I guess it's my fault here since I expect more from mothers, you know to defend their children and love them unconditionaly, but I guess that's just silly from me.
What redemption? They just want to get in his pants and nobody shows even a little bit of remorse. They're all like "we were forced to comply". Absolutely zero sense of guilt for what the MC had to go through, when they were playing house on earth. Azel even pokes fun at him for the shit he doesn't know or understand. The funniest thing is when they criticize the father and say things like they don't care what he thinks or they're not afraid of him. But when it comes to the MC they just blindly accepted his orders! How does that work exactly?
Oh, yeah. The mother had to visit a therapist for sometime... Oh, the horrors she had to go through! I feel sooo sorry for her...
exactly, 110%

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Well my English not so good but bro u just write down my feelings:love::love::love::love:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019

Azel is making it very fucking hard to defend the family with her being a massive bitch that's for sure.

I find it kind of interesting (in an intriguing kind of way) of why Emma is so fucking obsessed with MC, is it guilt, is it remorse, is it something else?

I don't know man, I can see the potential in the story even if its badly executed, I'm going to hold on for one update more that's for sure.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story is getting more and more interesting, I wish there is a harem end at final :cry:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
WOW, after a long time here on F95 site, had my eyes on few gems such as Bite Revenant and this one among few names and I'm having hard time contemplating what went wrong I mean i get an update notification & then i see gobsmacked reviews and i feel already down whether should i try it again or not!!!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
yeah , the whole family, my bad, I guess it's my fault here since I expect more from mothers, you know to defend their children and love them unconditionaly, but I guess that's just silly from me.
Totally agree. A loving mother would go through hell to save her children if they were in any kind of danger. Especially if she's as powerfull as this one. Going through an emo phase and visiting a therapist doesn't cut it.
Meh... She's acting more like a thirsty cougar than a mother anyway.

Azel is making it very fucking hard to defend the family with her being a massive bitch that's for sure.

I find it kind of interesting (in an intriguing kind of way) of why Emma is so fucking obsessed with MC, is it guilt, is it remorse, is it something else?

I don't know man, I can see the potential in the story even if its badly executed, I'm going to hold on for one update more that's for sure.
I liked the game when it first came out. You'll probably find one of my comments in the first couple of pages.
One of the problems here is that it gets updated 2-3 times a year and the dev just spent a whole update with the MC acting completely out of character (if I accept what you said before about him being a manchild, wouldn't that make it more likely for him to "throw a tantrum" like he did with his killing spree in hell?) compared to the first chapter. He's spying on his family, going shopping, visiting coffee shops and living the "college life"... It was at least 75% filler, just to meet some new characters (2 of them guys of course, because apparently "bromance" is what was missing from this game...) and find out nobody could hear him praying. That's pretty much it. Oh, and that Emma is horny...

Next update will probably come around Spring. It's a long time 'till then so I've no clue how much free time I'll have and if I'm gonna bother playing it or not. Let's say it goes back to the darker theme of the first chapter (which I doubt, we'll probably have more useless "therapy time" seeing how this update ended) and have the MC acting more in character. How do I know, that the next after that, won't have him regressing once again into a school boy and have him mow the neighbour's lawn and accidentally spy on his daughter changing or dumb dating sim-like shit like that?

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes