Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This plot is truly a train wreck, we need:

View attachment 2206095
Greatest hero ever, tried to protect us from one the worst endings in the gaming history.

Then again, I'm not really judging because the game wasn't clear in its intentions from the start.
Well it certainly didn't scream college, family shoping and a mom which seems to be in heat...
And hey all fine if there are several paths, if others want to forgive that shity family good for them.
Even i don't want kill everyone, but yeah rather ruling hell than whatever this crap is.

Inessa was nice, Nyks maybe after she gets a good beating for the shit she pulled and Layla seems interesting too.
But the family behaves like they don't give a fuck at all how the MC suffered, he was not on a weekend trip to his grandma...
They take no responsibility on their part, they have no real remorse, no sign of atonement...only, well dad told us to do so, now get over it and get your ass up for college.
You can't even give them a piece of your mind, instead you play a good emo boy cause mommy's pissed otherwise....who cares.
But hey them being pissed at you for bs like skipping school, not answering the phone or ignoring them once is all good, cause they have tits or something like that.

Now i don't like redemption storys but the problem i have is, at the very least redemption needs to be earned and yeah, i don't see that happening at all.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I was going to wait for this to have more content but damm this thread has been busy these days, in the end I had to try it.....

You know that things are difficult when the mc can kiss imaginary friends...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, let's put aside all the problem of chapter 2 with the personality or rather conviction of the Mc making a 180 turn, and fainting when he sees his sister :WutFace: or letting himself be controlled in everything he does as a "good boy" :FacePalm:(I hope that the mc obtain the powers of the mother quickly to be able to control the others .....).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: acondo and Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Are you just intentionally not paying attention? Raphael is the healer, and did not take MC to hell. That'd be the angel of death, Azel. MC's beef with Raphael is that she didn't come save him, because that was always her role in the memories we've seen. He had even more reason to be upset about that before he discovered they couldn't hear his prayers.
Not intentional, it was just late night as i wrote that and mixed up some names, already corrected that.

Ah yes, couldn't hear the prayers :rolleyes:
The MC was rather well known as the only angel being a prisoner in hell.
We have Azel which dumped him there (just if you need some clues where to start the search), the mother/goddess which can control all living beings and hybrid demons on earth...do you really want to tell me they have actually tried to search for him and didn't manage to get any clues for centuries ?

They could have just gone to hell, questioning some demons, no need to even kill them with the mother's abilities, so no excuse about the bs balance either and hey they are not afraid of good old dad anymore, so what stopped them to search for their beloved brother/son ?
That they couldn't hear his prayers sounds like one of the weakest excuses ever.

But the family acts either way as they forgot where he was or that he suffered the whole time...

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Now, I'm not defending the girls because they are certainly lacking in the fucking empathy department, specially Azel the massive bitch, but I think that "Father" here is basically god, we're talking about reality bending powers and shit, so if you go against him, you get deleted, not a slap on the wrist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Now, I'm not defending the girls because they are certainly lacking in the fucking empathy department, specially Azel the massive bitch, but I think that "Father" here is basically god, we're talking about reality bending powers and shit, so if you go against him, you get deleted, not a slap on the wrist.
that makes 0 sense...
they couldn't go against him because they would get "deleted" but now they can because ... story asks it?
the fuck? :)))

EDIT : no offense.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
did not mommy saved her poor boy against father enforcers? probably against his will?

Reactions: Grelk and operamini

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
that makes 0 sense...
they couldn't go against him because they would get "deleted" but now they can because ... story asks it?
the fuck? :)))

EDIT : no offense.
I would love to see an example of "Fathers" power firsthand to be honest, that would make it all make more sense, because at the moment, we only know that Father is very powerful (stated but not demonstrated)

It is extremely shitty I agree, but it's the only thing that make sense in my head, because if angels can come and go to hell and back, then there is no justification for not mounting a rescue.

did not mommy saved her poor boy against father enforcers? probably against his will?
She didn't it was Raphael (or whatever her name is) who bluffed, Emma's power is also just stated, and the angel side hinted that if she were to get involved it would mean war or something like that.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I would love to see an example of "Fathers" power firsthand to be honest, that would make it all make more sense, because at the moment, we only know that Father is very powerful (stated but not demonstrated)

It is extremely shitty I agree, but it's the only thing that make sense in my head, because if angels can come and go to hell and back, then there is no justification for not mounting a rescue.

She didn't it was Raphael (or whatever her name is) who bluffed, Emma's power is also just stated, and the angel side hinted that if she were to get involved it would mean war or something like that.
so they just disapeered because she can be wiped out (bluff or not)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
but it's the only thing that make sense in my head
but it doesn't make sense..
before they couldn't but now they can.
there's been no signs as to what changed , why should it make sense and so on...
like I said, it's a bad case of story telling,
Dev doesn't know how to present the story, " it's not over yet , it's just the beginning" yeah okay , I agree.. but give it some sense.. show something that would enable this change.. don't just change them and then 2-3 updates after say "yeah it was at this time it happened" or whatever...
it's really shitty story telling , and no, the father aspect what you said Nephilim, doesn't make sense, either he is all powerful or he's not..
so far it seems like he is when it's required for the story, the family is still shitty represented, I mean... not even shitty.,.. they are just cunts..

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
but it doesn't make sense..
before they couldn't but now they can.
there's been no signs as to what changed , why should it make sense and so on...
like I said, it's a bad case of story telling,
Dev doesn't know how to present the story " it's not over yet , it's just the beginning" yeah okay , I agree.. but give it some sense.. show something that would enable this change.. don't just change them and then 2-3 updates after say "yeah it was at this time it happened" or whatever...
it's really shitty stoy telling , and no, the father aspect what you said Nephilim, doesn't make sense, either he is all powerful or he's not..
so far it seems like he is when it's required for the story, the family is still shitty represented, I mean... not even shitty.,.. they are just cunts..
Look, I'm grasping at straws, and I think that this game is like a solid 3, but the only explanation of "why now" is that back in Episode 1 there was this weird shit with Nyks and something about MC not being bound by fate (or something like that) so maybe, just maybe, that's why NOW it changed.

I hate it because nothing is well explained, but I can see the potential and it makes me so mad lmao.

and who they were afraid?
Of the consequences of said conflict. Again, I would love to see demonstrations of power by Emma and Father and all the other characters because at the moment, MC is the only one with powers and everyone else feel like normal human beings.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The whole shit about the mother not defending the MC when he was a child, but defending him now, has been discussed before. It really just boils down to her been horny. It is somewhat evident that she got interested in checking MC's dick, so she sent Raphaell to retrieve him from the hospital. For fucks sake she was licking her lips thinking about her son in that scene.

As for the father's power I don't think he is omnipotent as described in the Bible. If he were, dear old cougar would be in hell been raped next to the MC. Considering all the plot holes it appears that he is constrained by some rules or is afraid of something.

The dev has really fucked the story really bad. It will probably turn out that dear old hag is as shitty as the father and is most likely controlling MC's sisters and they will dance around his cock as gratitude when he frees them from the bitch's clutch. Then again, the dev being the simp that he is will most likely just wright the MC telling his mother to earn his trust again and that will be all.

I am now convinced that there will not really be any revenge because the bitches have nice tits.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
do you really want to tell me they have actually tried to search for him and didn't manage to get any clues for centuries ?
I do not want to tell you that. I'm in the burn it all to the ground, there's no LI here I want to interact with camp.

I presume they all thought that MC had been tortured & killed immediately and that's why they weren't hearing his prayers. (Though I seem to recall something in the text that Mom would have sensed it if MC died, so maybe it's a question of how long it's been since Mom got exiled to earth and why, we're only assuming it was because of Dad's actions to MC)
hey they are not afraid of good old dad anymore, so what stopped them to search for their beloved brother/son ?
I'm still going with the theory that Mom had some kind of mental break down and this house & happy family are a result of her powers and her fantasy.

Reactions: Raziel_8

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The whole shit about the mother not defending the MC when he was a child, but defending him now, has been discussed before. It really just boils down to her been horny. It is somewhat evident that she got interested in checking MC's dick, so she sent Raphaell to retrieve him from the hospital. For fucks sake she was licking her lips thinking about her son in that scene.

As for the father's power I don't think he is omnipotent as described in the Bible. If he were, dear old cougar would be in hell been raped next to the MC. Considering all the plot holes it appears that he is constrained by some rules or is afraid of something.

The dev has really fucked the story really bad. It will probably turn out that dear old hag is as shitty as the father and is most likely controlling MC's sisters and they will dance around his cock as gratitude when he frees them from the bitch's clutch. Then again, the dev being the simp that he is will most likely just wright the MC telling his mother to earn his trust again and that will be all.

I am now convinced that there will not really be any revenge because the bitches have nice tits.
Personally, I would love more options rather than one or the other, because if we put it in human terms, If I were the son of a extremely powerful dictator and got exiled at age 6 to Siberia to be tortured until, say, age 21, I wouldn't be necessarily angry at my mom and sister for not trying to rescue me. Now this is a crude comparison, sure, but my point is that if given PROPER character motivation behind Emma and Raphael, I could get to forgive then. Not Azel though, she has direct access to this hypothetical Siberian exile and she could have done soemthing so fuck her.

Having said that, this is in a hypothetical well written, coherent story, so we shall see in Episode 3, because at the moment, I'm rooting for Luna lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and v1900

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Personally, I would love more options rather than one or the other, because if we put it in human terms, If I were the son of a extremely powerful dictator and got exiled at age 6 to Siberia to be tortured until, say, age 21, I wouldn't be necessarily angry at my mom and sister for not trying to rescue me. Now this is a crude comparison, sure, but my point is that if given PROPER character motivation behind Emma and Raphael, I could get to forgive then. Not Azel though, she has direct access to this hypothetical Siberian exile and she could have done soemthing so fuck her.

Having said that, this is in a hypothetical well written, coherent story, so we shall see in Episode 3, because at the moment, I'm rooting for Luna lmao.
well noone would because our mothers dont have power for that :D but she as powerfull beeing that even elders are afraid definitely coud at least try...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The one part that really sticks out is Raphaeal tho or however her name is the angel of dead

She gives a weak ass exuse how she couldnt go against dear old dad but now all the sudden she aint afraid of him

And also how she and the mc interact is ridiculous like did we all the sudden jumped forward in time caus now all the sudden they basicly best buddies

But yeah its kindda ridiculous how the MC went from ruling hell to being a obedient puppy for dear old mom and his sisters

I can understand a full revenge path is out the question ... But man can the MC at least turn down some of these women caus of his past and their past actions

And how the MC is all the sudden being cool with dear old mom and the redhead angel of dead is way too fast no build up present

Just in a matter of seconds all the sudden MC is like fuck it lets be friends

Now one way i can understand it is if dear old mom put a spell on the MC to make him act like this

And we somehow master that power and break free from that spell and become like the MC was

But if he is not under a spell then this sudden change in his behaviour and becoming freinds with everyone is way too fast and witout build up and a huge mistake

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
well noone would because our mothers dont have power for that :D but she as powerfull beeing that even elders are afraid definitely coud at least try...
I think Azel said that she can't control Father's will, so she would be lower in the scale of power than this supposedly powerful Father. Also, I would imagine that since this Father is a tyrannical dictator in heaven, he controls all the forces, and Emma not one of them.

This is, of course, a hypothetical that I would have loved to have explained because at the moment they are all cunts in different degrees.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019

This is the base problem with writing a story where the bad guy is omnipotent.

Azel
Father controls all space-time in existence. He can change the entirety of reality with a simple thought.
Just leaves the question on how MC was ever defective and sent to hell in the first place. Why didn't Dad rethink MC's existence to make MC into what Father wanted MC to be. But if he did there would be no story.

So there have to be limits to Father's powers or none of the conflicts in the story would be there.

According to Abrahamic religion mythos, things happen because the deity's given us free will, therefore that deity isn't to blame for all the terrible things that happen in the world, we are. No religion I'm aware of that has angels discuss whether angels have free will, obviously in our game universe they are supposed to.

The Dev needs to give us some reasons to believe Father's got limits and restrictions or we're just going to have all the build up and then Father just blinks everything back to the way he likes it.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
This is the base problem with writing a story where the bad guy is omnipotent.

Azel

Just leaves the question on how MC was ever defective and sent to hell in the first place. Why didn't Dad rethink MC's existence to make MC into what Father wanted MC to be. But if he did there would be no story.

So there have to be limits to Father's powers or none of the conflicts in the story would be there.

According to Abrahamic religion mythos, things happen because the deity's given us free will, therefore that deity isn't to blame for all the terrible things that happen in the world, we are. No religion I'm aware of that has angels discuss whether angels have free will, obviously in our game universe they are supposed to.

The Dev needs to give us some reasons to believe Father's got limits and restrictions or we're just going to have all the build up and then Father just blinks everything back to the way he likes it.
I agree, I need to see the real limits (even if they are infinite) of Father's power to see if its really God with capital G, as in father of all creation, or just Father of the angels.

Also, we have to take into account that Nyks and whatever her patron is back at episode 1 that you hear in her room said that MC for some reason exists out of this fate thingy or something like that.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes