Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Are you just intentionally not paying attention? Raphael is the healer, and did not take MC to hell. That'd be the angel of death, Azel. MC's beef with Raphael is that she didn't come save him, because that was always her role in the memories we've seen. He had even more reason to be upset about that before he discovered they couldn't hear his prayers.

Centuries. Which might be human equivalent of years, but when you're being tortured on the daily I'm not sure that having a longer life is actually a bonus.

I could not remember how long it was said, why I only said years.
It does not detract from my point though.
My memory is not what it use to be when it comes to games.

I've well past rounding that corner where actors names and movies/tv show names are easy to struggle on.
lol The mind is a beautiful thing when she works properly.

I never said who took him to hell.
I always only ever stated he was taken to hell as a child.

I then said, I wish there was an option to be mad at the angels for leaving him in hell for not answering his prayers.
I think you got wires mixed up.

I feel as that if I were in his shoes, I'd hold a shit ton of anger against Angels for not coming to help.
Hence why I said leaving him in hell.
I'd feel like my kin left me to die.

You don't find out till later that no one heard him.
Until that point why isn't he more angry at them, or at least the option to be that way.
I'd wanna kill them for leaving me to that fate.
Why I wish you could voice more malice towards Angels.

You are picking up what you want to from it, not what I was intending to say.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
I can almost understand Raph and Azel not doing anything, they like you were young at the time of your banishment so less likely to question what was happening and since they heard nothing from you since still had no reason to question. Unfortunately that logic kinda falls apart now your back and have told your story, one would expect them to be more empathic and concerned about your horror story.

We're supposed to believe that the mother cares deeply about you and was made distraught by your absence but even though she can apparently control any living being she never once used that to bring you back or even check on you. Even if her control doesn't extend to demons the existence of Inessa and Nyx in hell shows that wouldn't have stopped her, the fact that Azel even took you there shows that even limited to angels she could have found out some things.

Reactions: operamini

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Has the dev made any comments of all the recent negative reviews and comments? I enjoyed the initial release but now that im back I am a bit confused by all the recent activity but im starting to understand after reading some of the recent comments. Ill have to play the recent release my self though.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Has the dev made any comments of all the recent negative reviews and comments? I enjoyed the initial release but now that im back I am a bit confused by all the recent activity but im starting to understand after reading some of the recent comments. Ill have to play the recent release my self though.
1669931955116.png

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
this guy gonna have to pull some writing genius out his gluts then because idk how the dev gonna try to salvage this mess.

so far mc is ruined.
love interests is ruined.
story is ruined because now we going to school & the revenge plot is thrown out the window as soon as he meets his family again and be buddy buddy with them.
stupid thing about "balance" even tho the mc killed half of hell and even acknowledges as the new demon king/lord.

we gonna have to see because I have no drive to continue to follow this game with so many plot holes and inconsistency in the fact a massive change happend in only 2 chapters.
it's like night & day.

so far the only thing that can save this game is for the mc to say fuck his family and leave them and run away back to hell so he can plot AGAIN & start from scratch.

also find away to bring inessa back. she can be his right hand to help get his revenge. so far she was the only decent love interest so far. yea the mc only had limited interactions with her but better then just randomly killing her off when she could have been more useful to the story and to the mc.

scrap the college shit. just don't fit the tone of the story at all especially talking about some "balance." the balance was cooked as soon as the mc took over hell.

make the mother & his sisters more apolygetic. the way they come off is they don't care, especially azel. Instead of making the mom act like a slut to her son, have her trying her hardest to make amends but also let the mc berate her and tell her how much of a shitty mother she is every turn to really make her feel like shit to the point she will lick the ground the mc walk on to get her son back. The same with his sisters. When they come around him he should be treating them like crap, it's justified. he should only warm up to him when HE feels like it or if it's OUR CHOICE instead of just being buddy buddy like now. So far the game is a kinetic novel because it don't matter if you do evil choices or good. it SHOULD matter and it should impact how other treat the mc, the story, people around him, and endings.

but this isn't my game but so far this the only thing i think can save it.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She didn't it was Raphael (or whatever her name is) who bluffed, Emma's power is also just stated, and the angel side hinted that if she were to get involved it would mean war or something like that.
Raphael didn't bluff, she just said if they fight there the goddess will be there in short time and how that would end for them. The Elders, which are the fathers knights also just leave after they hear the MC is under her protection.

And the old horny hag confirms later on what Raphael said, that she will ''protect'' the MC at all costs.

I think Azel said that she can't control Father's will, so she would be lower in the scale of power than this supposedly powerful Father. Also, I would imagine that since this Father is a tyrannical dictator in heaven, he controls all the forces, and Emma not one of them.
No Azel said ''she can control all living beings. She can control everything and everyone." As well that she just needs to tell them what she wants and the others will go along with it. The MC want's to find out how effective it is because he could use it against his father. But she never said it doesn't work against him.

I mean if it wouldn't work against him, at least to an reasonable amount, or if Emma would be way weaker than him, i really see no reason why he would tolerate her or the others rebellious actions. Especially as they like to paint him as an absolute tyrant, which has the sole blame for everything.

ook, I'm grasping at straws, and I think that this game is like a solid 3, but the only explanation of "why now" is that back in Episode 1 there was this weird shit with Nyks and something about MC not being bound by fate (or something like that) so maybe, just maybe, that's why NOW it changed.
Yeah MC should have died, Ghost activate/gave him his power so he didn't. Now his fate is unpredictable, at least for the moment, but i don't see how that could change anything of how they could go against the father now.
The rest of the family is on earth for a long time, i think they mention how they move all 50 years...so that doesn't seem to be a recent change.

I find it kind of interesting (in an intriguing kind of way) of why Emma is so fucking obsessed with MC, is it guilt, is it remorse, is it something else?
She is horny and has an incest fetish ?
I mean, that is literally the only reason i can think of, she is already horny and thinks about MC's body the moment she hears he's back from hell...she didn't even meet him since he was a child.
And if there is guilt i have yet to see that, the one time the MC comments well yeah centuries in hell change people, she is just 'you have such a nice body' (even ignoring all the scars)...

It is extremely shitty I agree, but it's the only thing that make sense in my head, because if angels can come and go to hell and back, then there is no justification for not mounting a rescue.
Well Nyks can go as she wants, Azel could go there, the MC can go there as soon as he learns a spell (so not because he is special).
The MC even mentions at the begining, angels can travel worlds thanks to their wings and if he still had them, there wouldn't be a problem.

That they had no clue where he was is bs and if they wanted to know if he is still alive...well Azel literally dropped the MC infront of Kreon's feet, so they knew where to look for him all along...

This is, of course, a hypothetical that I would have loved to have explained because at the moment they are all cunts in different degrees.
On that i wholeheartedly agree.
Well at least Raphael seems kind of ok, not great, but at least not a bitch like the other two.
But Azel...that bitch really pisses me off whenever she opens her mouth.
Like, hey bro you still a virgin can't belive that...hell, torture since childhood??...oh right...bitch, you were the one which throw him in there...
Or Emma's comment, oh you didn't eat there....like what the fuck are they thinking what he did in there ? A luxury cruise on the 5 rivers of hell ?

I also find MC's reaction to Inessa's death (i don't really belive it) way over the top. He knew her for very short time, talked only a couple of times with her and even that was mostly optional, yet she dies and he's gonna full emo and tried to kill himself...i mean angry and sad sure, but that's way over the top.

I really can't stand him whining of how he doesn't have choice other than to do whatever Emma wants...you know, king in hell, living in a palace and even the girls seems less bitchy than his family, i think it beats living with these cunts...ah but he hates the demons, like there were 2 which did something to you...on the other side the father ripped his wings, took his powers and send him to hell. The bitch sister throw him in there with no remorse. None of his family ever searched for him or tried to rescue him and as soon as he is out, the angels come to force him back...but you hate the demons :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
this guy gonna have to pull some writing genius out his gluts then because idk how the dev gonna try to salvage this mess.

so far mc is ruined.
love interests is ruined.
story is ruined because now we going to school & the revenge plot is thrown out the window as soon as he meets his family again and be buddy buddy with them.
stupid thing about "balance" even tho the mc killed half of hell and even acknowledges as the new demon king/lord.

we gonna have to see because I have no drive to continue to follow this game with so many plot holes and inconsistency in the fact a massive change happend in only 2 chapters.
it's like night & day.

so far the only thing that can save this game is for the mc to say fuck his family and leave them and run away back to hell so he can plot AGAIN & start from scratch.

also find away to bring inessa back. she can be his right hand to help get his revenge. so far she was the only decent love interest so far. yea the mc only had limited interactions with her but better then just randomly killing her off when she could have been more useful to the story and to the mc.

scrap the college shit. just don't fit the tone of the story at all especially talking about some "balance." the balance was cooked as soon as the mc took over hell.

make the mother & his sisters more apolygetic. the way they come off is they don't care, especially azel. Instead of making the mom act like a slut to her son, have her trying her hardest to make amends but also let the mc berate her and tell her how much of a shitty mother she is every turn to really make her feel like shit to the point she will lick the ground the mc walk on to get her son back. The same with his sisters. When they come around him he should be treating them like crap, it's justified. he should only warm up to him when HE feels like it or if it's OUR CHOICE instead of just being buddy buddy like now. So far the game is a kinetic novel because it don't matter if you do evil choices or good. it SHOULD matter and it should impact how other treat the mc, the story, people around him, and endings.

but this isn't my game but so far this the only thing i think can save it.
he solved it....he told us all that he know that he write complete diferent chapters but....game is not done

just wait for another fuck up in next one

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
No Azel said ''she can control all living beings. She can control everything and everyone." As well that she just needs to tell them what she wants and the others will go along with it. The MC want's to find out how effective it is because he could use it against his father. But she never said it doesn't work against him.
Are you sure? I though she answered when MC asked if it affected "Father"

Genuinely asking because I can't remember.

My gut though says she can't, because if she did, then oh boy this family is trash.

I also find MC's reaction to Inessa's death (i don't really belive it) way over the top. He knew her for very short time, talked only a couple of times with her and even that was mostly optional, yet she dies and he's gonna full emo and tried to kill himself...i mean angry and sad sure, but that's way over the top.
If I were in MC's position, after being isolated from my family for a long time, and being tortured and shit, at the first sign of genuine affection I would have been enthralled, especially if they joinked me as a "kid", So I kind of understand Inessa's death sending him to a precipice after being already on edge.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Raphael didn't bluff, she just said if they fight there the goddess will be there in short time and how that would end for them. The Elders, which are the fathers knights also just leave after they hear the MC is under her protection.

And the old horny hag confirms later on what Raphael said, that she will ''protect'' the MC at all costs.

I mean if it wouldn't work against him, at least to an reasonable amount, or if Emma would be way weaker than him, i really see no reason why he would tolerate her or the others rebellious actions. Especially as they like to paint him as an absolute tyrant, which has the sole blame for everything.

Yeah MC should have died, Ghost activate/gave him his power so he didn't. Now his fate is unpredictable, at least for the moment, but i don't see how that could change anything of how they could go against the father now.
The rest of the family is on earth for a long time, i think they mention how they move all 50 years...so that doesn't seem to be a recent change.

She is horny and has an incest fetish ?
I mean, that is literally the only reason i can think of, she is already horny and thinks about MC's body the moment she hears he's back from hell...she didn't even meet him since he was a child.
And if there is guilt i have yet to see that, the one time the MC comments well yeah centuries in hell change people, she is just 'you have such a nice body' (even ignoring all the scars)...

Well Nyks can go as she wants, Azel could go there, the MC can go there as soon as he learns a spell (so not because he is special).
The MC even mentions at the begining, angels can travel worlds thanks to their wings and if he still had them, there wouldn't be a problem.

That they had no clue where he was is bs and if they wanted to know if he is still alive...well Azel literally dropped the MC infront of Kreon's feet, so they knew where to look for all along...

On that i wholeheartedly agree.
Well at least Raphael seems kind of ok, not great, but at least not a bitch like the other two.
But Azel...that bitch really pisses me off whenever she opens her mouth.
Like, hey bro you still a virgin can't belive that...hell, torture since childhood??...oh right...bitch, you were the one which throw him in there...
Or Emma's comment, oh you didn't eat there....like what the fuck are they thinking what he did in there ? A luxury cruise on the 5 rivers of hell ?

I really can't stand him whining of how he doesn't have choice than to do whatever Emma wants...you know, king in hell, living in a palace and even the girls seems less bitchy than his family, i think it beats living with these cunts...ah but he hates the demons, like there were 2 which did something to you...on the other side the father ripped his wings, took his powers and send him to hell, the bitch sister throw him in there with no remorse, none of his family ever searched for him and as soon as he is out the angels come to force him back...but you hate the demons :WaitWhat:
Yeah that's another inconsistency and something I've been wondering about since episode 1 but with all the problems the game has I honestly decided it wasn't that important, but since you bring it up.
The mc can come and go from hell as he pleases, he has a bunch of demons that idolize him and are willing to die for him, so .... is it a good idea to send him to run hell? I mean the man can gather the army of hell, open the portal and literally unleash hell on earth, plus if they send him there, the mc can just open a portal and walk out, what are they going to be hunting the mc every time he escapes?.
But as I said it's a minor thing compared to all the problems in chapter 2.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Are you sure? I though she answered when MC asked if it affected "Father"

Genuinely asking because I can't remember.

My gut though says she can't, because if she did, then oh boy this family is trash.
As close as we get for that answer:

MC
(Wow... This is unbelievable. I need to figure out how effective it is.)
(If it can be used on all living things... then it can be used on father as well.)
Azel! Can Emma use her power on us?
Azel
Certainly, I did say every living being, ourselves included.
She's used it on all of us in the past, how didn't you know about her powers?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
he solved it....he told us all that he know that he write complete diferent chapters but....game is not done

just wait for another fuck up in next one
Yeah, we'll get another "going to therapy" update in four months (after what seemed like another attempt to suicide at the end of this update) and then we'll probably go with something in the lines of "the MILF next door needs a pool boy" or "Azel starts a cam show and needs the MC's help" or "meet Raphael's girlfriend, with both of them immediately saying how they're not lesbians" or maybe a "yoga session with Emma", because this game, after starting out as something relatively unique, went down the "let's use every AVN cliche ever" road for some reason.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah, we'll get another "going to therapy" update in four months (after what seemed like another attempt to suicide at the end of this update) and then we'll probably go with something in the lines of "the MILF next door needs a pool boy" or "Azel starts a cam show and needs the MC's help" or "meet Raphael's girlfriend, with both of them immediately saying how they're not lesbians" or maybe a "yoga session with Emma", because this game, after starting out as something relatively unique, went down the "let's use every AVN cliche ever" road for some reason.
I SECOND THIS LOL.

gonna get some typical tropes.

"the yoga mother"
"the out of no where lesbian daughter"
"azel attitude gonna get worse doing the typical annoying bitchy sister route"

I can see it now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If I were in MC's position, after being isolated from my family for a long time, and being tortured and shit, at the first sign of genuine affection I would have been enthralled, especially if they joinked me as a "kid", So I kind of understand Inessa's death sending him to a precipice after being already on edge.
I agree to a certain degree.
The MC cared for her but wasn't exactly enthralled and you have the choice to brush her off several times.
Overall he seems way closer to Luna which he treats like the mother he never had (or a bit more), i mean yeah they aren't real, but i don't think that makes really a difference for the MC, at this point.

I can fully understand that he was sad and very angry, but the guy survived centuries of torture, that his family never came for him, that his own family throw him in there etc. Yet the death of girl he barely knew made him abondon his will to live, causes him nightmares for months, after all the shit he expirienced...now if he would had time to know her better, may be in love with her, than i could understand his reaction, so it seems a bit to less.

Reactions: v1900

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yet the death of girl he barely knew made him abondon his will to live, causes him nightmares for months, after all the shit he expirienced...now if he would had time to know her better, may be in love with her, than i could understand his reaction, so it seems a bit to less.
Don't forget he was already at the point of abandoning his will to live and it was only Ghost's changing whatever Ghost changed that caused the MC to buck fate and continue living. So it's not like he was operating at full capacity when he met and promised he would protect Inessa.

There's a fair chance that MC taking Inessa's death so badly was not his falling for her as much as it is guilt for promising to keep her safe and then failing to do so, just like his family failed him.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
There's a fair chance that MC taking Inessa's death so badly was not his falling for her as much as it is guilt for promising to keep her safe and then failing to do so, just like his family failed him.
That is a good point.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I agree to a certain degree.
The MC cared for her but wasn't exactly enthralled and you have the choice to brush her off several times.
Overall he seems way closer to Luna which he treats like the mother he never had (or a bit more), i mean yeah they aren't real, but i don't think that makes really a difference for the MC, at this point.

I can fully understand that he was sad and very angry, but the guy survived centuries of torture, that his family never came for him, that his own family throw him in there etc. Yet the death of girl he barely knew made him abondon his will to live, causes him nightmares for months, after all the shit he expirienced...now if he would had time to know her better, may be in love with her, than i could understand his reaction, so it seems a bit to less.
If we do a strict comparison to real life, the MC would not get attached to her or any other LI. He would no longer have the concept of family anymore. When some people say that a neglected child failed to develop mentally (social skills, attachment conducts, etc), they are wrong, the child did develop he just develop other properties. It is known that there are even structural differences developed in the grey and white matter of the brain. It is just something that can not be solved by sending the MC to therapy. It is just idiotic the way it is portrayed by the dev.

I speak from experience, I had to be trained to fake my conduct. According to my doctors, past 10-12 years the change is so ingrained that there is no going back, hence I had to be trained and conditioned to react to things as simple as a hug.

Even the rapist mother wouldn't be 100% successful in demanding affection as the MC would not know how to act.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
oh god the first chapter was a superb start into something very good and interessting,but fuck me the second chapter is a complete turn around.

there is really nothing that comes from the first chapter that continiues in the second plot wise of course.
it is like a complete 180 degrees turn in everything.
i can not even tell where to start what is all wrong in this second chapter.
could it be this "second" chapter is in reality the chapter 5 or 6??
it feels like there is a ton of content storywise missing here,and the first of all is inessa :)

i feel like in reality the MC will or is the most powerfull of them all in the end,and that was the reason he was abandoned to hell from his father to die before he grows up and his powers activates and he gets to strong to get rid of......
well that was what i thought about how the story could go after the end of chaper 1.

god i really hope the dev changes this chapter around and gives it the right direction how it should go and not like this.....

White_Bear
you need to be a genius to change that around without making changes in chapter 2
the damage is already done with this chapter like this,and it would need a miracle from a storywriter to flip it around with the way it is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: operamini
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes