Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Azel, youd expect remorse for what she did, she should be on her knees and pleading for forgiveness.
Hey bro happy to see me...hey bro not my fault just did as orderd...hey bro still virgin, can't belive that, your so handsome you sure did get arround...hey bro why so grumpy etc.
Not only takes the MC all of this bs from her, he does so without having any bad thoughts. He even defends her as a demon in college calls her a bitch who's opinion doesn't matter...are you shitting me...the natural reaction should be getting into her face, with a fireball
Azle sure is fucked up bitch and couldn't be more happy to dump her ass the first moment i get but i thought it's just too early to judge any character with story still in early stage.
Defending her i don't see any problem as any angel should do without downgrading at her levels hn.
Even leaving this completely fucked up family aside.
We go from angry king in hell and a rather unique story, to going to therapy, cloth shoping, visiting coffee shops, college and getting scolded for skipping classes and ignoring a call...the only thing you can do is acting like a moody teen which doesn't want to eat his meal....what's next ? More therapy, yoga with mom, peeping on the girls in the shower or feeling them up when they sleep ?

And you don't get why people are calling this out as bullshit and bad writing ?
If he has to live among humans he can't wear that blood stained jacket sorry. No problem with coffee shop, college was necessary. No peeping or therapy or yoga happened so let's save that for another outrage.

I get the constructive criticisms (as lame as those words sound here lol) but C'mon it's not that bad that people are spamming with 1 ratings lol. Do you see anything wrong there or still thinking about how he couldn't kill everyone on earth and heaven and get over with in chapter 2.

Edit: same old facepalms hehe

Last edited:

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Well, let's say the mc is planning something, he didn't forgive his family for what they did and he's looking for an opportunity, great. That doesn't take away the assholes that all his family members are, acting like nothing happened, I'm not going to go into that because it's already been talked about a lot. If the dev is capable of making that family of assholes why can't you understand that people are worried about the mc becoming one?, in fact I think it's much more likely that this will happen, than that the mc is preparing something.
As an aside, if the dev had the intention to make it clear that the mc is planning something, the most logical thing would be to put them in the mc's thoughts, we are not fortune tellers, we see that our mc that we were all involved with because of his tragic history and his quest for "revenge" or justice out of nowhere becomes a little lamb that does everything he is told. He doesn't need to kill his family, if not at least make us understand that the mc didn't forgive them.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
He blamed Azel, she gave the standart excuse every war criminal in history gave, and he doesn't blame her for that anymore, which is bs. In other words, he forgave her for throwing him into hell.

He has the fire power, the shadow power, the ice power from Layla (at least it looked like it) and use dark magic, like the portals to hell. Nyks also said there were way too many demons and too powerfull, just so he slaughterd them a couple of days later....so sorry but her words don't hold much weight.
I nowhere said that he should aim for a confrontation just yet, but getting more powers and training them should be his highest priority.

He killed her murderer and everyone following him, thats what i would call avenged. Not sure why you blame all shit that happens on his old man, as much of a prick he is and as much as he deserves to suffer, Inessa's death has just nothing to do with him.

That is literally what he says and thinks at several points in this update, it has nothing to do with him being silent for a bit, or interpreting something.
If this is all a devious plot it's kinda important that we as player know this, after all we play as him and make decisions for him. And it would make no sense to lie in his thoughts or when he speaks with Luna, where his statements are the same as what he says to others like his mother or Aniel.

What i expected with the family was as i said : guilt, remorse or atonement from the family and resentment, hate, confrontation from the MC and the players choice of how he should handle this confrontation, as well a MC which tries to get stronger and explore his abilities etc.
If he has to live among humans he can't wear that blood stained jacket sorry. No problem with coffee shop, college was necessary. No peeping or therapy or yoga happened so let's save that for another outrage.
He already is banished from heaven, his punishment is hell or death, playing by the rules at this point won't change anything.
Of course he just could go to hell and train his abilities and return whenever he wants, like for a happy family dinner. There is really nothing stopping him from doing so, except that he doesn't want to...and i don't see how going to college, shopping etc will help him in any way to get stronger. The only reason to play house for him to get the abilities of his family.
I get the constructive criticisms (as lame as those words sound here lol) but C'mon it's not that bad that people are spamming with 1 ratings lol. Do you see anything wrong there or still thinking about how he couldn't kill everyone on earth and heaven and get over with in chapter 2.
The reason i didn't write a bad review just yet and put this game on ignore is.
There were some hints of how the mother's power work and that there is a possibility that the MC as well as his sisters are under her control, because that is the only way how i could make any sense out of the behavior of the family or the MC's towards them.

My best guess would probably something along the lines of, his mother could actually hear his prayers and went bonkers that she couldn't do anything. She, Azel and Raphael did try something, which got them banished from heaven as well. And somehow, somewhen on earth the mother created (probably unitentional) some kind of illusion of the happy family we witnessed here to cope with her son's suffering. Azel and Raphael going along with it, without even noticing that they are under the mother's influence.

That is the only way i can see how you could actually make any of them viable LI's, as well as explaining the strange behavior. But even with this, there are still plotholes like why they did nothing to rescue him or why the mother acts like a horny cougar, completely disregarding the MC's physical or mental health while throwing herself at him.
It will need one hell of a good writen plot to explain this chapter.

Either way, the next update will decide if i, and i assume many others, continue to follow this game.

Last edited:

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Nice game, loving it so far, it's a s3x game but i haven't had any encounter so far, but that's understandable, if i were the one who had gone through the same as the MC and escaped s3x will be the last thing on my mind but the storyline makes up for it, but it's about time to spice things up a bit. Have a nice life and wishing you all the best.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
War criminals who carry out orders are forced to and those of us that have never been in their position can't possibly make any proper opinion on their actions - the ones that gave the orders are the ones that should be treated as the scum they are

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
War criminals who carry out orders are forced to and those of us that have never been in their position can't possibly make any proper opinion on their actions - the ones that gave the orders are the ones that should be treated as the scum they are
well this is only example...not comparing, but wardens of concentrate camps in WW2 was telling the same....did not end good for them and help after end....

Your are required to not follow that order. If you follow it, you become a war criminal. You should refuse to follow the order and report that order up the chain-of-command.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
well this is only example...not comparing, but wardens of concentrate camps in WW2 was telling the same....did not end good for them and help after end....

Your are required to not follow that order. If you follow it, you become a war criminal. You should refuse to follow the order and report that order up the chain-of-command.
No if you don't follow it - your family was killed and so were you and that is from real logs

Reactions: Grelk

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
No if you don't follow it - your family was killed and so were you and that is from real logs
are we still talking about warcriminals or u just saw some mob thriler?

(or do u realy think that for example soldiers are taking family to war? or civilists are doing crime wars?)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
are we still talking about warcriminals or u just saw some mob thriler?

(or do u realy think that for example soldiers are taking family to war? or civilists are doing crime wars?)
We are still talking war criminals - those who must carry out undesireable orders or else

Reactions: Grelk

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
We are still talking war criminals - those who must carry out undesireable orders or else
well that is interesting concept but even your comander cant force u to for example kill civilians if u dont want to do it... simply as u are armed to....u r not alone in squad atc....well u will be probably relocated to another unit but not dead

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes