v1900

Apr 21, 2020
some day maybe, but firstly he must graduate :)
And get a job cleaning the neighbor's pool or as his sister's OnlyFans photographer. :KEK:
You know, even angels need that sweet green paper, even if they have to sell their ass. His sisters and mother sure look like they would sell their ass for a bag of Doritos.

Reactions: Grelk and eddie987

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
I finally tried this game after long time. First I thought its abandoned and later saw that its getting a rework.

The game has good renders, also really all around in character-wise, we can also said that plot is somewhat different when we compared it with most of the other games.

The only point I would like to criticize is that the character acts very friendly especially towards his family, despite the fact that the MC has lived in prison for centuries under torture and does not receive any help from his family.

I think players should have more choices to decide how MC acts against his family. The game has some choices regarding Emma but as I tried nearly every negative and positive choices I saw that choices nearly did not change anything to outcome.

Overall this game has potential but we need to see a couple more updates to give a more accurate feedback. Also I hope DEV will keep updating this game cause If I remember correctly the game did not get any update for a long time before the rework.
i agree 100% i wanted nothing more then to tell them all off or be extremely difficult i hit every negative reply i could but still wasn't satisfied. great game tho so far can't wait for more

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
I thought Raphael and MC are brother and sister? When I played Ch.1, Rafael called Emma Mom! But why now she is calling Emma by her name? Has the story changed in Ch.2? And my saves are not working in ch.2 either.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
at least some teaser. Would i be in his shoes, i would look for more powers. the more the better.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Dude..for real....Azel throw to the MC in Hell and after that , he all is alright with her ,,,WTF ???

Last edited:
Reactions: Laehtsia

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I am going to give this story the benefit of the doubt and attribute the strange behaviour and actions of these characters to their celestial and demonic origins. They are basically alien to human beings which is perhaps why they operate outside expected parameters.

Or maybe they are just badly written. :sneaky:

Reactions: Laehtsia

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just sarted the game and must say, it's interesting but the dev needs someone to go back and review some of the grammar. The MC keeps saying it and he, his when talking about a female. When I first read that I thought the dev was meaning it as a trans character. I hope that I'm wrong lol.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
at the angle route is atm nothing only some kissing,dont know about the devil route normal the asshole route is not my thing
i hope there will be more content soon

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes