moosel

Oct 10, 2017
I know I'm getting into the conversation where I'm not wanted, but that was discussed as soon as the update came out. The main problem is the attitude, ok it is understood that they had no choice but to leave him in hell because an equal or worse punishment was coming for them if they didn't obey. But there is no guilt, no repentance, they don't give a shit that the mc suffered. It's "hey, I was just following orders, it's all good, right?" and now we're all friends, we spend time with them and even Azrael questions the mc because he tried to kill himself.
as far as they knew he was already dead and not getting tortured for centuries. and when he came back, until he said he had been calling them and asking for help (which was right before the end) they had no reason to feel guilty because as far as they knew he didnt want or need their help. all the bruises could have come from the single handed annihilation of hell.

its also kind of awkward to know you caused someone to suffer or look the other way while someone did. maybe they feel guilt but havent been able to apologize, yet? azrael knows he self-harmed (the way in which to get attention, not the way to actually kill yourself...down the street, not across the tracks) and is backing off until he wants to talk about it (also this is before she knew that he called to her for centuries with no response)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
how much of that is big talk and how much of that is emma? at the time of the event, there was no safe place to go like there is now since emma was apparently still in heaven. azrael can only talk big because emma has her back. theres a difference between fear and pragmatism
Come on dude... The dev is trying to put all the blame on their father, but at the same time make them all powerful enough to be able stay away from him. You can't have it both ways. They are either powerful enough and just didn't do shit to help the MC or not powerful enough and shouldn't be able to be left alone. But we have to accept that Emma can control anyone just by talking them for instance, but couldn't help the MC during all those centuries he was being tortured in hell, because... boobs I guess...

Also I have no clue what he's trying to do with Azel's character. Let's take the scene where they were watching TV and the MC fell asleep as an example. After he woke up drenched in sweat she asked him what happened to him in hell... Was that supposed to show us she cares? Bitch, what do you think happened to a pre-teen angel you abandoned in hell with no means to defend himself? He was spending his days in their world renowned spa of course!

*Also the "they thought he was dead" doesn't cut it. No mother would accept that without seeing a body with her own eyes. Especially one who can just control demons with her power and send them look for him.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
theres not always time, for 1. for 2, who is god's superior for azrael to tell?
than u will be blamed :D u can hope that noone care (idk what unmoral or crime u was ordered or even if u was) still that is how it should be...

how should i know who is her supperiors?

and should not be angels idk angelic and act by honor wich should be more for them than their life? or they are just some realy strong goons of big mob?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
theres not always time, for 1. for 2, who is god's superior for azrael to tell?
btw after all even creon is not guilty than, cause MC was sended to him to torture and kill him....he was ordered,,,,poor creon and MC killed him for only fulfiling orders....

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
as far as they knew he was already dead and not getting tortured for centuries. and when he came back, until he said he had been calling them and asking for help (which was right before the end) they had no reason to feel guilty because as far as they knew he didnt want or need their help. all the bruises could have come from the single handed annihilation of hell.

its also kind of awkward to know you caused someone to suffer or look the other way while someone did. maybe they feel guilt but havent been able to apologize, yet? azrael knows he self-harmed (the way in which to get attention, not the way to actually kill yourself...down the street, not across the tracks) and is backing off until he wants to talk about it (also this is before she knew that he called to her for centuries with no response)
Then, all of a sudden you meet your brother who you thought you left in hell to die (remember Emma called Azrael telling him she had a surprise for her, without telling him about the mc) and the reaction is "ahh so you were the surprise mom told me". I have siblings, if anything happened to them because of me I would never forgive myself in life. Beyond that, it is never mentioned that they thought he was dead, they may or may not think so after all he is not just any human being, he is an angel. The fact that they didn't listen to the prayers is redemption bullshit, no one sought him out, no one went to hell when it is mentioned that they can. Azrael on top of that says that he no longer follows Father's orders because he is not afraid of him, it never occurred to him then to visit hell to know what happened to his "dear" brother that he left there?

Last edited:

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
Come on dude... The dev is trying to put all the blame on their father, but at the same time make them all powerful enough to be able stay away from him. You can't have it both ways. They are either powerful enough and just didn't do shit to help the MC or not powerful enough and shouldn't be able to be left alone. But we have to accept that Emma can control anyone just by talking them for instance, but couldn't help the MC during all those centuries he was being tortured in hell, because... boobs I guess...

Also I have no clue what he's trying to do with Azel's character. Let's take the scene where they were watching TV and the MC fell asleep as an example. After he woke up drenched in sweat she asked him what happened to him in hell... Was that supposed to show us she cares? Bitch, what do you think happened to a pre-teen angel you abandoned in hell with no means to defend himself? He was spending his days in their world renowned spa of course!

*Also the "they thought he was dead" doesn't cut it. No mother would accept that without seeing a body with her own eyes. Especially one who can just control demons with her power and send them look for him.
we have no idea what emma's role in MCs expulsion or why she isnt in heaven anymore. until that story comes out, im reserving judgement. we also dont know why his calls for help were blocked. im not sold on emma in any capacity and i dont think i ever implied that i was. azrael, on the other hand, has a pass for now.

Reactions: User1230

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
btw after all even creon is not guilty than, cause MC was sended to him to torture and kill him....he was ordered,,,,poor creon and MC killed him for only fulfiling orders....
was kreon ordered to torture him? kreon protected inessa for however long and just happened to appear at the right time to find the MC, but the MC wasnt given to him, specifically. maybe he was ordered to torture, maybe he was ordered to detain, maybe he was just ordered to kill, or maybe he did everything without an order. im willing to wait for an answer

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
was kreon ordered to torture him? kreon protected inessa for however long and just happened to appear at the right time to find the MC, but the MC wasnt given to him, specifically. maybe he was ordered to torture, maybe he was ordered to detain, maybe he was just ordered to kill, or maybe he did everything without an order. im willing to wait for an answer
he was ordered to kill him....well he tortured him for some centuries for fun before.

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
Then, all of a sudden you meet your brother who you thought you left in hell to die (remember Emma called Azrael telling him she had a surprise for her, without telling him about the mc) and the reaction is "ahh so you were the surprise mom told me". I have siblings, if anything happened to them because of me I would never forgive myself in life. Beyond that, it is never mentioned that they thought he was dead, they may or may not think so after all he is not just any human being, he is an angel. The fact that they didn't listen to the prayers is redemption bullshit, no one sought him out, no one went to hell when it is mentioned that they can. Azrael on top of that says that he no longer follows Father's orders because he is not afraid of him, it never occurred to him then to visit hell to know what happened to his "dear" brother that he left there?
they knew he was alive for at least a month before he came to the house and met azrael.

its not that they didnt listen to the prayers, they didnt hear them.

we still dont even know the reason MC was sent to hell in the first place and what they were told. depending on that, id be curious to know why they didnt go by themselves to look, as well.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
we still dont even know the reason MC was sent to hell in the first place and what they were told. depending on that, id be curious to know why they didnt go by themselves to look, as well.
idk they were probably talked that there is private spa for him in hell and he doesnt want be disturbed so dont look for him :D

or that little bitch azel forgot to tell them that she bring MC to hell and that poor excuse of mother emma just did not found out that someone is missing few centuries

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
idk they were probably talked that there is private spa for him in hell and he doesnt want be disturbed so dont look for him :D

or that little bitch azel forgot to tell them that she bring MC to hell and that poor excuse of mother emma just did not found out that someone is missing few centuries
but definitely interested in next update, want see if it can be fucked even more than now....for example father will tell mc that it was only way how "awaken" him and became angel of wengance, so he will forgive , appologise him for thinking bad about him than he will graduate, get his politital science degree and fuck all family as good son should.

moosel

Oct 10, 2017

they could have thought he was being punished for something or that he wasnt a real angel because he had no powers. maybe emma manipulated everyones memories. there are plenty of plausible reasons. theres even an organization's whose goal is to maintain the timeline, whos orders are they under? why would nyks be assigned to protect MC if they were sent by his father? there are a lot of open questions

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
they could have thought he was being punished for something or that he wasnt a real angel because he had no powers. maybe emma manipulated everyones memories. there are plenty of plausible reasons. theres even an organization's whose goal is to maintain the timeline, whos orders are they under? why would nyks be assigned to protect MC if they were sent by his father? there are a lot of open questions
i must say that emma manipulation would make sence...still dont think that dev is going that way he just did not know how continue so want to do it as most games here...family incest fuckfest and coledge boy....

and if emma manipulate all than i dont see any redemption for that bitch...not that there is one to left son for centuries in hell

Reactions: v1900

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
but definitely interested in next update, want see if it can be fucked even more than now....for example father will tell mc that it was only way how "awaken" him and became angel of wengance, so he will forgive , appologise him for thinking bad about him than he will graduate, get his politital science degree and fuck all family as good son should.
he was fated to die. thats a pretty poor awakening unless hes an even bigger badass when hes dead, like a lich.

what i want to know about is who are the people in his head and where do they come from. he says he created them to deal with his torture, but then where did ghost come from? and how do they have conversations without him knowing?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
he was fated to die. thats a pretty poor awakening unless hes an even bigger badass when hes dead, like a lich.

what i want to know about is who are the people in his head and where do they come from. he says he created them to deal with his torture, but then where did ghost come from? and how do they have conversations without him knowing?
finaly something i can aggre with u :D yes there are lots interesting things and story plots atc...but that twist where we r forced to forgive his familly is just....well not exactly nice emotions....there even was some choices to tell them "go fuck yourself" with sis if i am remember right in bar....but still after all u r forced to be he nice little brother or mommy boy...

hell he could be probably most powerfull being with him copying powers of others, no he is going to do as mommy want and go to coledge...fuck innesa resurrection he need please mommy and study.

that elders fight...why he would lose? if they would not kill him instantly doesnt he could get their powers? (if elders have some and are not only some big goons)

it was realy interesting game and unigue by story with badass MC....well till second update happpend :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes