kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well that would at least explain something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
we will see honestly i am waiting for this update (end of february or march) to see if this game will go back to his potential or it will continue being another game about college teen boy hunted by cougar mommy and doing what family order him as good mommy boy....

but what dev is planning is in stars....he is hiding himself behind pay wall of patreon and i am not going to pay again (not untill game will go back where it was) and he is not active here or even on his own discord....not to say that he doesnt giving answers what game will go atc...

Reactions: v1900

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
we will see honestly i am waiting for this update (end of february or march) to see if this game will go back to his potential or it will continue being another game about college teen boy hunted by cougar mommy and doing what family order him as good mommy boy....

but what dev is planning is in stars....he is hiding himself behind pay wall of patreon and i am not going to pay again (not untill game will go back where it was) and he is not active here or even on his own discord....not to say that he doesnt giving answers what game will go atc...
I am curious how he wants to get himself out of the corner he wrote himself with the last update. I dont belive he will succeed, but im still curious.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I am curious how he wants to get himself out of the corner he wrote himself with the last update. I dont belive he will succeed, but im still curious.
Agree.

I am HIGHLY curious to see how the dev write himself out of this plot hole mess he wrote himself in with the last update.

I still think it needs to be REWRITTEN because I legit don't see how he is suppose to salvage this mess. Legit, The main LIs are ruined in my eyes with the blonde sister being the lesser fucked up LI in the family.

Also don't even get me started on the college shit as well that just feels out of place and this "balance" shit when the MC legit killed everyone in hell in took it over so another plot hole right there.

Real real interesting to see how the dev try to fix this mess. e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
Agree.

I am HIGHLY curious to see how the dev write himself out of this plot hole mess he wrote himself in with the last update.

I still think it needs to be REWRITTEN because I legit don't see how he is suppose to salvage this mess. Legit, The main LIs are ruined in my eyes with the blonde sister being the lesser fucked up LI in the family.

Also don't even get me started on the college shit as well that just feels out of place and this "balance" shit when the MC legit killed everyone in hell in took it over so another plot hole right there.

Real real interesting to see how the dev try to fix this mess. View attachment 2371129
I assumed the "balance" issue was only in regards to Earth. Like keeping it from becoming a demon/angel war zone or subjugating the human race. I could be mistaken.

It will be interesting to see what the dev will do going forward. My personal preference is that these are separated into two different visual novels. I imagine it would be a pain to have wasted anything, so the dev could simply keep the characters the same but different backstories. VN 1 doesn't turn into a school story, and VN 2 doesn't have the "tortured for 300 years", etc. beginning (as that simply isn't going to work with the tone they were presenting in the latter half). Could be a fish out of water scenario where the MC is an angel sent down to Earth to live like a human or something. Still would have to explain the scars or fix it up in photoshop though.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There was a Simpsons episode where in some kind of "Xena the warrior princess" convention, professor Frink questioned the protagonist about one of the plot holes he had found. Her answer was something in the lines of "Yeah... Whenever you see something like that... a wizard did it!" I expect to see something similar here.

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
even if thats true why should we or far more important the Mc give a single flying fuck about it?
The MC gives several strange fucks, but if I were to attempt to rationalize it, I think it might have to do with not wanting to have to face the angel elders. But that is presuming that they care about the human realm (which I don't think is specified, they were just there to force him back to Hell), and that it is more important than angering Emma.

Then again, I would think that fighting the angel elders would be a bigger deal in the human realm than just letting him kill some college punk. A much thinner theory is that Emma is using her power to influence his behavior.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
thats the only thing i could somewhat believe, but that yould also mean that his family is even more dead then they are now and they are pretty dead to me
possible that poor excuse for mother is mindfucking with sister to...but it is only theory when we will probably see in end of february if it is correct or not...

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
The developer may not be active here or on discord, but this does not mean that he has not read what is written.

On the contrary, he learns from all complaints and strives to do better. The new episode will most likely release before the end of February, and it's said to be the best episode ever.
MC will graduate and mommy will throw big party?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
MC will graduate and mommy will throw big party?
After, he is getting a "job" doing chores and cleaning swimming pools. Because apparently, he is getting a Gender Studies degree and he took a knife to his balls.
R (2).jpg

And one of his sisters is going to be revealed as a cam whore. You can't have a VN tagged with "school setting" without a cam whore sister. And we all know that the thot is always the bitch among them.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Any news when the new update is coming on patreon
end february-early march.... not much news information cause discord is ruled by sensitive Turks (wonder if they are sensitive about Kurds to for example :unsure:we r living in interesting times i guess) and was kicked out...not that it is big problem but dont have much reasons going back by another acc cause there is not much information about game anyway... :D

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
hey at least there is solved problem with my repledge :D now i can pirate game light-hearted even if it will go back to track as was from start :D

Last edited:

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Just tried this game. The game is pretty good with its plot and renders. But damn, i was so upset with the death of Inessa, of course i wish to see her back and i believe in it. But i will be even more upset if she will return like angel or something like that and will be on the Big Daddy`s side and against MC. It will be mess that i would not tolerate!

Reactions: Jccurtis
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes