ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
If I reach this goal, I'll know I'm on the right track. But if I don't, the development and continuation of the game won't be possible. However, if I do reach it, I'll be able to work on the game faster and give it my full attention, giving you an even better gaming experience. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Prince_12_12

Dec 18, 2022
Hell, demons, torture, rape. And then we meet some girl who becomes our friend. I don't think hell is the right place to make friends, especially female friends. She was probably some drug addicted whore who was DPed and pissed on at orgies and gang bang parties. How adorable. I guess the NTR tag is inevitable.
By the way, since the MC was tortured in hell by demons, did this torture include group rapes?
Have you even played the game? And do you know how to read she clearly mentioned why she was there and that that demon never lau a hand on her except yelling and even if she was a "whore" as you're saying I don't see that as a NTR cuz we as player never got to witness that so first get to know what NTR means.....if your girlfriend has a ex-boyfriend or she had sex with her previous boyfriend before you then she met you so that's NTR??.....what a fool

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices + some more game settings)

Download Mod v2.0 (~5MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v2.0 (~203MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2203703 View attachment 2203704 View attachment 2203705
The game has been updated.

Datguycc

Oct 26, 2021
This game/VN needs to focus on its unique "STORY" rather than whatever MILF fetish devs patrons are whining about. Please, don't change what's not broken. Nyks for instance.

The "Old" version (Bella model) looks young and curious like its character.

Whereas, the "New" version is a MILF mommy that doesn't suit a newly born character, but is there only for his MILF fetish Patreon.

Overdoing things might also lead to "The Falling".

Also, more time is wasted on unnecessary changes, that doesn't necessarily bring forward the best outcome but delay the production cycle.

This VN had an unique story, that mostly intrigued people, even when renders weren't as decent (during first iteration). However the "STORY" and its uniqueness has been completely getting neglected nowadays just to satisfy someone's MILF mommy fetish.

While some renders are a sure shot improvements, most of them are just zoomed out and blurry images without ambiance.

I love this game for its original story (not the momma's school boy) and hope it grows to deliver on that field also. Thank you dev for this marvelous creation. Best of luck. (y)
Wow the old ones look way better

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes