michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well at least we gotten some sort of exuse as in why no one heard the mc his prayers for help

But i still call bs that no one could go in the portals and yes i know many got destroyed before they could go there

But there were also a few times they could go trough but somehow they werent strong enough :ROFLMAO:

And that whole bs about making the MC forget about Inessa is bs too like why should he forget about her she was the only woman that actually care denough about him

And this whole bs like we have to be close to the family members with no real choices to say fuck off is also annoying

Feels more like a kinetic novel since most choices barely matter or not matter at all

Like yeah i know the mother figure has some powers to keep the MC from raging but at leats let him say nope to anything she wants

Also he has to go to college and be a good boy :ROFLMAO: Like u kidding me we went from king of hell to a good boy in college

Its like the MC is in a hard place he cant go from his so called mom house caus otherwise daddy god will beat him up

And he cant stay in mommy house either caus she manipulates him into doing the most woke beta shit possible :ROFLMAO:

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
The confusion is understandable. However, it does not make sense to be offended by the game for this. If I give an example, if you touch an artist's painting with your own brush, it will no longer be his.
I am for their liberation, only then can we see their stories.
Well, it's frustrating when the most sensible character in the game until then is killed. I don't want to download the game, so that I would play it to the end with the CTRL button pressed to the bottom when the story also died at the same time. Or mostly the interest in that story, as I said completely pointless crap was that killing.

For me, killing someone near the MC is like NTR, which means it's game over.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Well, it's frustrating when the most sensible character in the game until then is killed. I don't want to download the game, so that I would play it to the end with the CTRL button pressed to the bottom when the story also died at the same time. Or mostly the interest in that story, as I said completely pointless crap was that killing.

For me, killing someone near the MC is like NTR, which means it's game over.
Killing one character close to the MC is usually a game over for me too, but sometimes it is actually beneficial to the story. I have not played this game yet and probably won't considering this conversation, but it seems like this death was not beneficial to the story. Unless it is to fill the player and the MC with an unspeakable rage and lust for revenge, characters close to the MC should not die.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Falling Reloaded [Ch.6] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 354Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
Excellent update everything is progressing very well I'm very hopeful for the future of the series the only thing I don't like is ghost taking control of mc's body I hope mc realizes this and finds a solution as the story progresses

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, so-so update, it redeemed Emma and Raphael (well Raphael didn't need much of redemption in the first place) to a point. College will hopefully never be a point again after this update, i really hope he caused a massacre....probably double down on therapy thought :cautious:
With the exception of Nyks new model i didn't really noticed any change in the visuals, not that there was a need to change that in the first place.

Azel is still the same bitch which should suffer and the end of this update didn't make me like her any better...
At least i hoped she would be with one feet in the grave, but either the MC is way too weak (which makes me question why the angels would even bother with the balance, as they could easily win a war with the demons), or he becomes so weak in a mere month on his time on earth...getting his ass handed by the bitch :rolleyes:...seriously i wanna see the bitch tortured by the MC.

Ghost and him taking over the MC was pretty much expected, an other one on the shit list....but that will take probably a long while, as the MC didn't noticed anything and neither did Luna even when she speaks with Ghost...

Nyks is still missing, and the MC seems to have forgotten about her altogether...i also didn't like her new model.

Yay we got an explanation why the MC can't be angry with any of the family members...Emma has pheromones which prevent him from being angry...yay. He also thinks of he can't go against her will most of times and even then barely...he should get out there asap imo.

The whole drama about the death of Inessa is getting way over the top imo.
I get it to a point, the first nice person and such, and he failing to protect her...but at this point this she is pretty much everything he ever thinks about, tried to commit suicid, this time he has hallucination which makes him go berserk...as i said, i find it way over the top for how much he actually interacted with her...but drama.

A explanation of why they didn't help the MC...well it's something at least, i guess.
Beside that still emo boy which does anything they tell him, maybe after this cliffhanger it will get a bit better, but i doubt it...screams just, more therapy overall.
Emma still being a cougar...and i bet we will hear a lot of shit from Azel the next time, yay... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
The Falling Reloaded [Ch.3] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 276Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

(y) Thanks, but could you upload a "Mega" link for this Android port, please. :love:

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Killing one character close to the MC is usually a game over for me too, but sometimes it is actually beneficial to the story. I have not played this game yet and probably won't considering this conversation, but it seems like this death was not beneficial to the story. Unless it is to fill the player and the MC with an unspeakable rage and lust for revenge, characters close to the MC should not die.
As if that rage wasn't enough without that kill. His family abandoned him to hell. Well, let it be.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Well, it doesn't matter, because I don't trust this game anymore. It disappeared as soon as that woman was killed. And nothing has interested me enough since then to want to continue. It was a completely pointless kill because the MC's anger should be directed at the other angels and not the bastard who killed that woman. That's where the game went wrong.
He can be angry towards his family for being left in hell, he can be angry at the man who killed Inessa, because Zak killed her. Why would he blame his family for that? That's not very logical... And in the end, even after he left hell, he only blames himself, not only because she died, but because he made a promise to her, he went away and left her in the castle... His feeling of guilt is a major factor in the story... Sure his anger plays parts too, but so does his past of being tortured for ages.

It's a story about an angel, the king of hell, a victim and a person trying to cope with all that happened to him... And getting to know why... Somewhere in the future he will have to confront the one responsible... Who knows what role Inessa will play? Dead or not, she's already playing a part long after she died... In the domain of the gods being dead can mean anything... He's the ruler of hell, his father the ruler of heaven... The dead end up in one of them right? The gods work in mysterious ways.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
which makes me question why the angels would even bother with the balance, as they could easily win a war with the demons
Yeah, I was scratching my head at that one as well. One side literally has God (absolute control of space and time), Emma (absolute control of all living things), the Elders and the other has ... a bunch of grunts that got completely subjugated by the MC in a couple of days.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Well, it doesn't matter, because I don't trust this game anymore. It disappeared as soon as that woman was killed. And nothing has interested me enough since then to want to continue. It was a completely pointless kill because the MC's anger should be directed at the other angels and not the bastard who killed that woman. That's where the game went wrong.
Not sure what you're talking about... it's a visual novel in a world with heaven and hell. Inessa's death was paramount for the MC's story. I mean, he literally destroyed "hell" because of it. I'd say that makes for a good story, you say it's "not interesting".

Anyway, i'm sure the MC will return to heaven at some point and see Inessa again, thus fulfilling his promise.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
White_Bear you forgot to add the save now screen to be continued etc.. if i hadnt made a save 10 mins earlier id have to replay the whole thing.. aside from that great episode

Reactions: linkinn

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really like this chapter.
It seems that the criticism after the previous update was useful and the author made the necessary changes.
Personally, I had complaints about the motivation of the characters and the abrupt change in the tone of the game, but now almost everything has been fixed and explained.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes