sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
This game/VN needs to focus on its unique "STORY" rather than whatever MILF fetish devs patrons are whining about. Please, don't change what's not broken. Nyks for instance.

View attachment 2425252

The "Old" version (Bella model) looks young and curious like its character.
View attachment 2425261

Whereas, the "New" version is a MILF mommy that doesn't suit a newly born character, but is there only for his MILF fetish Patreon.
View attachment 2425263

Overdoing things might also lead to "The Falling".

View attachment 2425264

Also, more time is wasted on unnecessary changes, that doesn't necessarily bring forward the best outcome but delay the production cycle.
View attachment 2425266

This VN had an unique story, that mostly intrigued people, even when renders weren't as decent (during first iteration). However the "STORY" and its uniqueness has been completely getting neglected nowadays just to satisfy someone's MILF mommy fetish.

View attachment 2425269

While some renders are a sure shot improvements, most of them are just zoomed out and blurry images without ambiance.

View attachment 2425291

I love this game for its original story (not the momma's school boy) and hope it grows to deliver on that field also. Thank you dev for this marvelous creation. Best of luck. (y)
the girl with open hair looks way better even looks younger as the other,but the other one(closed hair) looks more like used and not really interessting....if i had the choice witch women i would want to know, it would be the one with open hair

• Red Heart
Reactions: verzauberung

w123t4

May 26, 2019
mc's face is kind of different from what I remember, is the model changed?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices + some more game settings)

Download Mod v2.0 (~5MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v2.0 (~203MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2203703 View attachment 2203704 View attachment 2203705
Please update your mod for v.3.0 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
This game/VN needs to focus on its unique "STORY" rather than whatever MILF fetish devs patrons are whining about. Please, don't change what's not broken. Nyks for instance.

View attachment 2425252

View attachment 2425261

Whereas, the "New" version is a MILF mommy that doesn't suit a newly born character, but is there only for his MILF fetish Patreon.
View attachment 2425263

View attachment 2425264

Also, more time is wasted on unnecessary changes, that doesn't necessarily bring forward the best outcome but delay the production cycle.
View attachment 2425266

This VN had an unique story, that mostly intrigued people, even when renders weren't as decent (during first iteration). However the "STORY" and its uniqueness has been completely getting neglected nowadays just to satisfy someone's MILF mommy fetish.

View attachment 2425269

While some renders are a sure shot improvements, most of them are just zoomed out and blurry images without ambiance.

View attachment 2425291

I love this game for its original story (not the momma's school boy) and hope it grows to deliver on that field also. Thank you dev for this marvelous creation. Best of luck. (y)
Well said. Absolutely agree

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

View attachment 2425252

View attachment 2425261

View attachment 2425263

View attachment 2425264

View attachment 2425266

View attachment 2425269

View attachment 2425291

What the actual fuck? Jill was the only reason for suffering through playing this convoluted mess of a game. Did he ruin mommy Jill too? This legit pissed me off.

Mar 15, 2021
I like this game but it's wayy too slow and that mom is annoying, when are we getting the animated tag and the adult scenes? It takes too long for an update to be released, ohh and this last update kind of sucks too.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023

View attachment 2425252

View attachment 2425261

View attachment 2425263

View attachment 2425264

View attachment 2425266

View attachment 2425269

View attachment 2425291

Personally do kinda like the new designed for Nyks makes her look more unique rather than just a clone of Jill from Dik even if i do admittedly like that design as well

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Oh boy.... i liked the update, although i did not do a restart, so haven't seen the changes in earlier chapters yet...
Anyway, the story continues, makes some things more clear and we get some more leads... Generally entertaining and certainly not the much feared overdose of college game... As for the argument he needs to be more angry at the angels? Perhaps... but the game expands on that with some reasons why he's not.... And without any spoilers ; there's only so much emotion you can handle... Even for an angel...

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
This was also a good game at first, but as soon as the dev decided to kill that one woman (I can't remember the name), I stopped playing. It was maybe the only sane character and then it gets killed.

From what I read here on ch2, I wasn't even interested in trying if there was some fucking school stuff. It is then already too far from this original idea. On the other hand, I was already disappointed once, so there's no point in even thinking about continuing where I left off.

Sometimes it's just fun to read about people's disappointments here. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Never have I found a game which I got so irritated at even before downloading. Are the reviews true or are they exaggerating. I though I found a really fun game right up my alley, but judging by the reviews, apparently not.

Sep 3, 2020
This was also a good game at first, but as soon as the dev decided to kill that one woman (I can't remember the name), I stopped playing. It was maybe the only sane character and then it gets killed.

From what I read here on ch2, I wasn't even interested in trying if there was some fucking school stuff. It is then already too far from this original idea. On the other hand, I was already disappointed once, so there's no point in even thinking about continuing where I left off.

Sometimes it's just fun to read about people's disappointments here. Nice to know I'm not the only one.
I also hate school stuff in a vn

but I think it's way too early to judge the game

we should give the game a fair chance without jumping to conclusion

for all we know School may be used to introduce a few characters and then

the school setting might disappear as The Story Goes On

Reactions: krillin13

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I'd say this update redeemed the game. I was never one of those that turned their back on the game... but damn, I'm pretty sure the MC lost it at school in a "dream" and will never go back. I wonder the carnage he created there and what Azel had to battle during that.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I also hate school stuff in a vn

but I think it's way too early to judge the game

we should give the game a fair chance without jumping to conclusion

for all we know School may be used to introduce a few characters and then

the school setting might disappear as The Story Goes On
Well, it doesn't matter, because I don't trust this game anymore. It disappeared as soon as that woman was killed. And nothing has interested me enough since then to want to continue. It was a completely pointless kill because the MC's anger should be directed at the other angels and not the bastard who killed that woman. That's where the game went wrong.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022

The confusion is understandable. However, it does not make sense to be offended by the game for this. If I give an example, if you touch an artist's painting with your own brush, it will no longer be his.
I am for their liberation, only then can we see their stories.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes