Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
The first good game with the theme of Angels-demons
Oh my God, Suck My blood* made this game even better

Reactions: Laehtsia

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Such a shame, there are too many spelling mistakes and the syntax is very rough. Otherwise the game is interesting for the moment

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
This game/VN needs to focus on its unique "STORY" rather than whatever MILF fetish devs patrons are whining about. Please, don't change what's not broken. Nyks for instance.

c2-030.jpg

The "Old" version (Bella model) looks young and curious like its character.
c2-029.jpg

Whereas, the "New" version is a MILF mommy that doesn't suit a newly born character, but is there only for his MILF fetish Patreon.
c2-279.jpg

Overdoing things might also lead to "The Falling".

c2-325.jpg

Also, more time is wasted on unnecessary changes, that doesn't necessarily bring forward the best outcome but delay the production cycle.
cp3-40.png

This VN had an unique story, that mostly intrigued people, even when renders weren't as decent (during first iteration). However the "STORY" and its uniqueness has been completely getting neglected nowadays just to satisfy someone's MILF mommy fetish.

cp3-41.png

While some renders are a sure shot improvements, most of them are just zoomed out and blurry images without ambiance.

c2-127.png

I love this game for its original story (not the momma's school boy) and hope it grows to deliver on that field also. Thank you dev for this marvelous creation. Best of luck. (y)

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes