holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Wow it went from awesome to absolute garbage in just one chapter.

-Mc spent centuries getting tortured in hell without help from his family

-"awakens" and discovers his op ability

-becomes king of hell

-Gets out of hell and becomes a total pussy

-forgives family instantly??!?!?!?!!?

I mean ffs Azel the sister who left him there to rot tells him to "lighten up" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?!

Its like the dev of chapter 1 died and was replaced by some wimp little girl.
Even little girls have more self esteem and self respect than the new writer./dev It's like the ultimate simp took over, complete garbage. This shit needs another rework because the LIs are so fucking unlikable and, as things stand, irredeemable and dont get me started on the MC.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Even little girls have more self esteem and self respect than the new writer./dev It's like the ultimate simp took over, complete garbage. This shit needs another rework because the LIs are so fucking unlikable and, as things stand, irredeemable and dont get me started on the MC.
sadly true.

Reactions: damnmalic

seif19

Dec 3, 2020
i love this game. keep going youll get the support you deserve. i also suggest start promoting it in sub reddits and etc... good luck

Reactions: naldon

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
Wonderful game, interesting and intriguing plot, beautiful character models, although the guy needs a haircut :LOL:
The story of the fallen Angel, who follows the path of revenge on the Father, was very hooked, where he meets both enemies and friends. Too bad we couldn't blow the heads off the college assholes :devilish:
Thanks to the developer for this great story, I look forward to continuing :love:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
It seems like a few of you don't understand the crux of the issue. Whatever the reason for the MC's family not looking for him, his reaction and their lack of remorse towards him after his return is anti-climatic and unnatural.

In my opinion I could see them all being forgiven, and that includes Azel. The biggest problem with Azel isn't that she left the MC in hell, even if it is bad, the main issue is her clear lack of empathetic remorse or personal guilt/responsibility for her own actions. Her excuse of following orders is a cop out and an insult to the MC. Even if forced it doesn't mean her following orders absolved or took away her part in it. She alone put him in hell, even if ordered, it's clearly a fucked up thing for you to do. Most people after finding out they caused the death or torture of a loved one wouldn't act like Azel. She's being unnaturally apathetic to her own actions and thus feels like an unsympathetic character.

Emma's situation can be explained away in my opinion, but I agree she is too horny. It comes off as weird. I expect her to coddle and be over protective of the MC, but atm she is less tiger mom and more in dirty aunt mode, and I see that as an issue.

I'm also confused why his sisters would be upset with the MC, he literally was in a place known as hell. The word itself tells you what it was like for him there. The only goal of the family atm should be atonement for inaction. The MC himself needs to be more cautious and resentful for now as well. His lack of resentment feels awkward and unnatural and only contributes to the frustration over the family's bizarre reactions to him so far.

There are other issues obviously, but the current family dynamic is imo the largest glaring issue.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
It seems like a few of you don't understand the crux of the issue. Whatever the reason for the MC's family not looking for him, his reaction and their lack of remorse towards him after his return is anti-climatic and unnatural.

In my opinion I could see them all being forgiven, and that includes Azel. The biggest problem with Azel isn't that she left the MC in hell, even if it is bad, the main issue is her clear lack of empathetic remorse or personal guilt/responsibility for her own actions. Her excuse of following orders is a cop out and an insult to the MC. Even if forced it doesn't mean her following orders absolved or took away her part in it. She alone put him in hell, even if ordered, it's clearly a fucked up thing for you to do. Most people after finding out they caused the death or torture of a loved one wouldn't act like Azel. She's being unnaturally apathetic to her own actions and thus feels like an unsympathetic character.

Emma's situation can be explained away in my opinion, but I agree she is too horny. It comes off as weird. I expect her to coddle and be over protective of the MC, but atm she is less tiger mom and more in dirty aunt mode, and I see that as an issue.

I'm also confused why his sisters would be upset with the MC, he literally was in a place known as hell. The word itself tells you what it was like for him there. The only goal of the family atm should be atonement for inaction. The MC himself needs to be more cautious and resentful for now as well. His lack of resentment feels awkward and unnatural and only contributes to the frustration over the family's bizarre reactions to him so far.

There are other issues obviously, but the current family dynamic is imo the largest glaring issue.
nah all family can be remeded only if they became MC slaves....and even than they will be on thin ice :D

krillin13

Apr 8, 2020
Its good so far tho still early in the game too make complete judgement yet. In my opinion the MC needs too show more resentment to is family but other than that its good.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1675601029791.png
Dev:
Azazel The Fallen Angel I'm going to add a new character
MC: I am the original fallen angel - they tossed me in hell and walked off.
1675601053618.png
Dev: Remake Renders - Nyks Scene
MC: I want her with me every waking moment. Did you add that in also?

1675601076079.png

Reactions: Taureum

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
I do like this VN but I am feeling a bit frustrated with the story. It feels like two different stories that have been mashed into one.

We have the MC being tortured in hell for centuries, he unlocks a hidden power, gets free and takes revenge. He's angry, he feels betrayed, his mind and body are deeply scarred, etc. I don't know why he would be trusting anyone honestly, but everything that happens in Hell is great.

And then he's on Earth, and he runs into angels that he was close to centuries ago, and whom (as far as he knows at this point) ignored all of his prayers and didn't lift a finger to rescue him from hell, and just, nothing? There's no real emotion from him at this point. There's no anger, no 300 or so years of bottled emotions from the MC. The "demon" options at best just makes him apathetic and standoffish. And the others - Emma, Raphael, Azel, there's barely any emotion from them either. There's no real show of sympathy for their friend that has been tortured for actual centuries. He also just ripped hell a new asshole. The MC could quite reasonably be nothing like the person they remember. Nobody is hesitant on how they should act around him or what they should say to him.

It feels as though there has been an abrupt change in the tone and direction of this VN at around the point where the MC joins Emma and the girls. The first half of the story is too dark for the second half. This feels like two story concepts merged into one, and to be honest I'd play both of the stories, but they're not fitting together too well at this point.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC waged war to escape hell .. that was his intention for the longest time.
But he got out by way of his angel friends.
Just like your bully in school, years later, you cannot beat him into the dirt
for your being weak and beat up every day,
because now the bully is grown up and you cannot have revenge for childhood beatdowns.

Certainly not in this game.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I do like this VN but I am feeling a bit frustrated with the story. It feels like two different stories that have been mashed into one.

We have the MC being tortured in hell for centuries, he unlocks a hidden power, gets free and takes revenge. He's angry, he feels betrayed, his mind and body are deeply scarred, etc. I don't know why he would be trusting anyone honestly, but everything that happens in Hell is great.

And then he's on Earth, and he runs into angels that he was close to centuries ago, and whom (as far as he knows at this point) ignored all of his prayers and didn't lift a finger to rescue him from hell, and just, nothing? There's no real emotion from him at this point. There's no anger, no 300 or so years of bottled emotions from the MC. The "demon" options at best just makes him apathetic and standoffish. And the others - Emma, Raphael, Azel, there's barely any emotion from them either. There's no real show of sympathy for their friend that has been tortured for actual centuries. He also just ripped hell a new asshole. The MC could quite reasonably be nothing like the person they remember. Nobody is hesitant on how they should act around him or what they should say to him.

It feels as though there has been an abrupt change in the tone and direction of this VN at around the point where the MC joins Emma and the girls. The first half of the story is too dark for the second half. This feels like two story concepts merged into one, and to be honest I'd play both of the stories, but they're not fitting together too well at this point.
well the story of chapter 2 sucks and I dont belive that the dav has a clear vision of what he wants to do with it

Reactions: v1900 and eddie987
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes