linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
More reworks.. she was better before :unsure:
I do prefer her generic look from before (what i mean by generic is that it's only a slider pushed to 100%, just like Jill), but the rework fits more her character, it's more aggressive and unique. The lighting, skin, and post are 100x better on the rework tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDDA

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Wow it went from awesome to absolute garbage in just one chapter.

-Mc spent centuries getting tortured in hell without help from his family

-"awakens" and discovers his op ability

-becomes king of hell

-Gets out of hell and becomes a total pussy

-forgives family instantly??!?!?!?!!?

I mean ffs Azel the sister who left him there to rot tells him to "lighten up" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?!

Its like the dev of chapter 1 died and was replaced by some wimp little girl.

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
Wow it went from awesome to absolute garbage in just one chapter.

-Mc spent centuries getting tortured in hell without help from his family

-"awakens" and discovers his op ability

-becomes king of hell

-Gets out of hell and becomes a total pussy

-forgives family instantly??!?!?!?!!?

I mean ffs Azel the sister who left him there to rot tells him to "lighten up" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?!

Its like the dev of chapter 1 died and was replaced by some wimp little girl.
its not like he was trying to be the king of hell, he was just in a blind rage.

im also not sure where you got the "forgives family instantly" thing? hes under emma's protection, so if he doesnt play along, he essentially dies. my choices havent been welcoming everything with open arms, have yours?

as for azel or azrael (which i think is a cooler name), she had no choice. do you blame the gun or the one who pulled the trigger? she could have refused and the end result would have been another angel does it and she gets tortured with him

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022

im also not sure where you got the "forgives family instantly" thing? hes under emma's protection, so if he doesnt play along, he essentially dies. my choices havent been welcoming everything with open arms, have yours?

as for azel or azrael (which i think is a cooler name), she had no choice. do you blame the gun or the one who pulled the trigger? she could have refused and the end result would have been another angel does it and she gets tortured with him
ok...MC did not feared of death from start much...than became pussy hiding under mommy skirt, letting be fact that they abandoned him in hell.u cant even tell them to go to hell, cause that opinion will still force u to forgive them and do what they want.

and now there is another moral discusion if u blame gun or someone who pilled trigger (but bullet at the end killed him)....are u blaming assassin for taking contract or these who hired him? are u blaming german wardens in killing ppl in camps on order or u blame these who gave orders....u can probably say that there is some with less blame or bigger blame at the end all done something what they should not and are blamed by their actions.

edited:
would be interested to for example ask person who is going to be shoot if that person blame who ordered it or who shot her, or both :D but by your logic she would probably tell it is ok u was told to do it i dont blame u shoot me please.

Last edited:

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
ok...MC did not feared of death from start much...than became pussy hiding under mommy skirt, letting be fact that they abandoned him in hell.

and now there is another moral discusion if u blame gun or someone who pilled trigger (but bullet at the end killed him)....are u blaming assassin for taking contract or these who hired him? are u blaming german wardens in killing ppl in camps on order or u blame these who gave orders....u can probably say that there is some with less blame or bigger blame at the end all done something what they should not and are blamed by their actions.
he feared the elders, but was still going to fight them. i dont think he was quite ready to throw his life away. i wanted him to fight them and leech their powers, personally, but perhaps hes playing the long game

as for the assassin and the german wardens, were they facing guaranteed death if they refused? were they brainwashed? created for the sole purpose of carrying out those orders by an omnipotent being? if so, then no? its like blaming a tiger for killing a kid who climbs into his cage at the zoo

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
he feared the elders, but was still going to fight them. i dont think he was quite ready to throw his life away. i wanted him to fight them and leech their powers, personally, but perhaps hes playing the long game

as for the assassin and the german wardens, were they facing guaranteed death if they refused? were they brainwashed? created for the sole purpose of carrying out those orders by an omnipotent being? if so, then no? its like blaming a tiger for killing a kid who climbs into his cage at the zoo
so she was brainwashed?

and wardens did not anything agains law (german at least) and still was punished :)

btw they will definitely punish that tiger by death....not that i would blame him cause tiger is not thinking, he is reating by instincts...so if she is not animal that it is pointless argument

and i think that she told mc something like that she doesnt mind it was work and if she refuse someone other would do that...

edited: and they will probably blame parrents and that zoo to....cause honestly there should not be possible for kid to get inside a cage with tiger :D

Last edited:

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
so she was brainwashed?

btw they will definitely punish that tiger by death....not that i would blame him cause tiger is not thinking, he is reating by instincts...so if she is not animal that it is pointless argument
ive always questioned whether angels really had free will. ive never really gotten a good answer. since MC was fated to die in hell as stated by nyks handler, MC HAD to go to hell to die there. i dont 100% understand why azrael had to be the one to do it, but it had to get done.

sure, a third party will punish the tiger, but the point is, you cant seriously believe that the tiger was at fault in killing the kid. in a different case, if another tiger kills a poacher in the wild, people arent going to care.

what would you do i guess is the question? when faced with the same dilemma, do you think you would do it or not? can you understand why someone wouldnt take the same path as you and would you blame them? its one of those things where you can never truly know the answer until youve faced it

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
ive always questioned whether angels really had free will. ive never really gotten a good answer. since MC was fated to die in hell as stated by nyks handler, MC HAD to go to hell to die there. i dont 100% understand why azrael had to be the one to do it, but it had to get done.

sure, a third party will punish the tiger, but the point is, you cant seriously believe that the tiger was at fault in killing the kid. in a different case, if another tiger kills a poacher in the wild, people arent going to care.

what would you do i guess is the question? when faced with the same dilemma, do you think you would do it or not? can you understand why someone wouldnt take the same path as you and would you blame them? its one of those things where you can never truly know the answer until youve faced it
definitely third party will punish u for that the first party was literaly eaten by tiger :D

tiger was to blame cause he eaten someone...

he acted by insticts...still cause him kid was eaten.

i work in place where i MUST refuse direct order if i would commit crime by doing it....or i am of course blamed by doing it :D

it is nice point of view on world like u had all rainbow and sunshine od course but in real life ppl they carry consequences for their acts...ordered or not

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Is the gun sentient? And if so, does it start talking shit about how it's not afraid of the person who pulled the trigger and how that person isn't controlling it? Because if that's the case, then yeah, I'll definitely blame the gun...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: acondo and v1900

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Is the gun sentient? And if so, does it start talking shit about how it's not afraid of the person who pulled the trigger and how that person isn't controlling it? Because if that's the case, then yeah, I'll definitely blame the gun...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gun is not living so u cant punnish tool (ok u can but it is pointless)...if gun is secret word for person than she is definitely responsible as gun, same as that one who ordered it.

btw not gun or person who pulled triger is killing someone ....it is bullet who kill :D mindfucked right :D

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
definitely third party will punish u for that the first party was literaly eaten by tiger :D

tiger was to blame cause he eaten someone...

he acted by insticts...still cause him kid was eaten.

i work in place where i MUST refuse direct order if i would commit crime by doing it....or i am of course blamed by doing it :D

it is nice point of view on world like u had all rainbow and sunshine od course but in real life ppl they carry consequences for their acts...ordered or not
i was in the military, i was told to do something that i felt was wrong (and was actually procedurally wrong, not really morally wrong). i gave my superior a warning and was told to do it anyways, so i did it. no longer my fault if something goes wrong.

adding something like morals to it where the one who ordered it is supposed to be the "supreme good," not doing it would be considered as evil as doing it. i get why MC doesnt particularly blame azrael

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
gun is not living so u cant punnish tool (ok u can but it is pointless)...if gun is secret word for person than she is definitely responsible as gun, same as that one who ordered it.

btw not gun or person who pulled triger is killing someone ....it is bullet who kill :D mindfucked right :D
So if the father pulled the trigger and Azel is the gun, that means that Kreon is the bullet? So all the girls are innocent and it's all Kreon's fault! Simps rejoice! Now the MC can join Emma's yoga class and Azel's streaming!

If it wasn't obvious, that was just a bad joke.
Azel said she couldn't do anything against their father's orders and the very next day she talked shit about how she's not afraid of anyone and how she's not following his rules... So which one is it? Does she have to follow his rules/orders or not?

The dev could have just changed that scene and have a random angel delivering the MC to hell, instead of trying to make Azel more likeable while pushing all the blame towards their father and at the same time creating plot holes.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
i was in the military, i was told to do something that i felt was wrong (and was actually procedurally wrong, not really morally wrong). i gave my superior a warning and was told to do it anyways, so i did it. no longer my fault if something goes wrong.

adding something like morals to it where the one who ordered it is supposed to be the "supreme good," not doing it would be considered as evil as doing it. i get why MC doesnt particularly blame azrael
it is...right what u should do is refuse and tell his supperior....

Reactions: Simulacrum29

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019

I know I'm getting into the conversation where I'm not wanted, but that was discussed as soon as the update came out. The main problem is the attitude, ok it is understood that they had no choice but to leave him in hell because an equal or worse punishment was coming for them if they didn't obey. But there is no guilt, no repentance, they don't give a shit that the mc suffered. It's "hey, I was just following orders, it's all good, right?" and now we're all friends, we spend time with them and even Azrael questions the mc because he tried to kill himself.

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
how much of that is big talk and how much of that is emma? at the time of the event, there was no safe place to go like there is now since emma was apparently still in heaven. azrael can only talk big because emma has her back. theres a difference between fear and pragmatism

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
So if the father pulled the trigger and Azel is the gun, that means that Kreon is the bullet? So all the girls are innocent and it's all Kreon's fault! Simps rejoice! Now the MC can join Emma's yoga class and Azel's streaming!

If it wasn't obvious, that was just a bad joke.
Azel said she couldn't do anything against their father's orders and the very next day she talked shit about how she's not afraid of anyone and how she's not following his rules... So which one is it? Does she have to follow his rules/orders or not?

The dev could have just changed that scene and have a random angel delivering the MC to hell, instead of trying to make Azel more likeable while pushing all the blame towards their father and at the same time creating plot holes.
i know it is ridiculouse, did meaned it as joke.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes