BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
well that is interesting concept but even your comander cant force u to for example kill civilians if u dont want to do it... simply as u are armed to....u r not alone in squad atc....well u will be probably relocated to another unit but not dead
Have you ever been in the situation lets say in the military of a dictatorship or communism where your camp superior ordered you to kill someone - and you refused - well it would not end well for you or your family - just ask some of the Ukrainian refugees how civil the Russians can be

Reactions: Grelk

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Have you ever been in the situation lets say in the military of a dictatorship or communism where your camp superior ordered you to kill someone - and you refused - well it would not end well for you or your family - just ask some of the Ukrainian refugees how civil the Russians can be
and does that made them innocent?

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Just played it for the first time and I liked it very much. Is there any difference between the old version and the reloaded one? About history? Or just renders?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I was reading the comments here and agreeing with a lot of things people were saying but something in particular stuck with me which could, potentially, explain why the MC seems to just forgive and forget so easily.

Someone else mentioned it too I think but the 'power' Emma has could explain some things.

Initially when entering the 'human world' the MC wanted nothing to do with any of them but began softening as soon as he came into contact with Emma.

It's possible that she has either deliberately or subconsciously caused the MC to 'forgive and forget' too easily.

As we saw in the closing stages of the current content, the MC seems to realize that if he can get Emma's power then he'd be able to do just about anything. So this goal might further explain "playing nice", though it'd be good to have some inner monologue to confirm this plan.

Now if the above is NOT the case, then yeah, I'm also on board with what people here are saying about the MC just forgiving what happened and the roles the others all played in it far too easily or quickly or even at all, because personally I'd be fucking livid and wouldn't give a shit about their "rules".
Bethor would have been the first to eat a shadow blade and Azel would be second.

"Just following orders" doesn't cut it for me.

I'm a vindictive person IRL, screw me over and I'll come back an order of magnitude harder. Overkill is something only the other guy complains about.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I was reading the comments here and agreeing with a lot of things people were saying but something in particular stuck with me which could, potentially, explain why the MC seems to just forgive and forget so easily.

Someone else mentioned it too I think but the 'power' Emma has could explain some things.

Initially when entering the 'human world' the MC wanted nothing to do with any of them but began softening as soon as he came into contact with Emma.

It's possible that she has either deliberately or subconsciously caused the MC to 'forgive and forget' too easily.

As we saw in the closing stages of the current content, the MC seems to realize that if he can get Emma's power then he'd be able to do just about anything. So this goal might further explain "playing nice", though it'd be good to have some inner monologue to confirm this plan.

Now if the above is NOT the case, then yeah, I'm also on board with what people here are saying about the MC just forgiving what happened and the roles the others all played in it far too easily or quickly or even at all, because personally I'd be fucking livid and wouldn't give a shit about their "rules".
Azel would have been the first to eat a shadow blade.

"Just following orders" doesn't cut it for me.

I'm a vindictive person IRL, screw me over and I'll come back an order of magnitude harder. Overkill is something only the other guy complains about.
and that would be fine and dandy, that would even have made for a nice touch
but the thing is .. there's no hint of that...
there's no MC thinking something like " Why am I suddenly accepting this.." or a hint like that
there's no .. hint like Emma doing something..
I agree that it does fit.. but as it is now?
it seems more like we want it to fit.
if the dev/writer (whoever) would have at least added a hint of that happening, I'd be "fine, makes sense" but as it is right now... it's more on the side on the side of .. wishful thinking.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
there's no MC thinking something like " Why am I suddenly accepting this.." or a hint like that
if the dev/writer (whoever) would have at least added a hint of that happening, I'd be "fine, makes sense" but as it is right now... it's more on the side on the side of .. wishful thinking.
I fully agree, it's part of what I was saying about needing some inner monologue to explain things.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes, pretty much grasping for straws at this point and somehow trying to make sense of this update.
Even if the dev will use Emma's powers as explanation...that will need some serious good writing, even more so if wants to redeem the 3 as LI's, especialy Azel.
If there's no explanation for the bahavior of the MC & his family, well than i don't see any future for this vn.
Redemption doesn't make any sense, as none of them feels guilty to begin with. Revenge seems unlikely at the moment...and playing college emo boy, no thanks.

I fully agree, it's part of what I was saying about needing some inner monologue to explain things.
True. That being said, we don't even know how exactly Emma's power work. From what i understood, it's pretty much just she wishes/says something and the other party will change his thinking to comply with her...which would make it near impossible for the MC to even suspect it, until he can somehow break her influence. Maybe his 3 other personalitys could actually help with that, who knows.
But again, it's grasping for straws.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
We are still talking war criminals - those who must carry out undesireable orders or else
You are wrong in the way you are formulating your idea.

Military personnel (in most countries) uphold firstly the constitution of their country, next the orders of the supreme commander (usually the president of that country), lastly the chain of command of their branch. Due to the constitution been first in the list you will find in military codes a term similar to "lawful orders". If your superior gives an unlawful order, you actually have a moral and legal obligation to the Constitution and not to obey unlawful orders and the people who issue them.

If on the other hand you follow that order, you will be guilty of committing a crime and have to shoulder the consequences according to the law. In this case the argument of following orders will not protect you from the law. The same way as you can't argue innocence of feeding your brother to the lions to avoid been fed yourself to the lions.

The dialogue that the bitch says about it "been just orders", has no value from a moral, ethical or jurisprudence standpoint. It is the cheapest way of avoiding responsibility and then she just tells the MC she is not afraid of not following orders. So, then what? Was it personal then?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You are wrong in the way you are formulating your idea.

Military personnel (in most countries) uphold firstly the constitution of their country, next the orders of the supreme commander (usually the president of that country), lastly the chain of command of their branch. Due to the constitution been first in the list you will find in military codes a term similar to "lawful orders". If your superior gives an unlawful order, you actually have a moral and legal obligation to the Constitution and not to obey unlawful orders and the people who issue them.

If on the other hand you follow that order, you will be guilty of committing a crime and have to shoulder the consequences according to the law. In this case the argument of following orders will not protect you from the law. The same way as you can't argue innocence of feeding your brother to the lions to avoid been fed yourself to the lions.

The dialogue that the bitch says about it "been just orders", has no value from a moral, ethical or jurisprudence standpoint. It is the cheapest way of avoiding responsibility and then she just tells the MC she is not afraid of not following orders. So, then what? Was it personal then?
Are you a youngster - because only someone that is totally ignorant would deny that if faced with death he / she would not carry out an order to kill someone else - it is absolutely apparant that you have no clue as to what went on in the 40s - and those chains of command do not exist in dictatorships or totalitarian societies that exist today in some parts of the world - and while we now have some protections from those people they can still force some to carryout orders that are undesireable - you are living in a dream world

Reactions: Wolfkins

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Are you a youngster - because only someone that is totally ignorant would deny that if faced with death he / she would not carry out an order to kill someone else - it is absolutely apparant that you have no clue as to what went on in the 40s - and those chains of command do not exist in dictatorships or totalitarian societies that exist today in some parts of the world - and while we now have some protections from those people they can still force some to carryout orders that are undesireable - you are living in a dream world
You keep making the same mistake in your argument. We (the ones that have reacted to your posts) are not saying if we would do it or not. We are saying that if we did, we would not be innocent and should get no sympathy. As in your example of the war criminals, not only the one giving the orders should be punished, also the one carrying the orders should be punished. Society and the law say so. That is why this update was a train wreck.

And for your consideration. Why do you think the "political commissar" came to be? Because a lot of soldiers would refuse unlawful orders. There is also a wealth of cases were the soldiers killed their officer and their political commissar in spite of their families been captive.

The one that actually comes off as ignorant is you. The world does not work based on your feelings. In the real world you have to face the consequences of your actions. "It was an order from my superior" works for shit. Both your's and your superior's head/job/liberty will be lost.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You keep making the same mistake in your argument. We (the ones that have reacted to your posts) are not saying if we would do it or not. We are saying that if we did, we would not be innocent and should get no sympathy. As in your example of the war criminals, not only the one giving the orders should be punished, also the one carrying the orders should be punished. Society and the law say so. That is why this update was a train wreck.

And for your consideration. Why do you think the "political commissar" came to be? Because a lot of soldiers would refuse unlawful orders. There is also a wealth of cases were the soldiers killed their officer and their political commissar in spite of their families been captive.

The one that actually comes off as ignorant is you. The world does not work based on your feelings. In the real world you have to face the consequences of your actions. "It was an order from my superior" works for shit. Both your's and your superior's head/job/liberty will be lost.
well then maybe all people in the world should be punished as we all force others to be part of all the new meanings in the world whether they want or not and as such all people that follow what government push are guilty - anyway you are wrong in this one because you cannot put yourself into the position of anyone else especially in a different period of time and cannot impose present values on times of the past - SO LET"S JUST END THIS NOW

PhantomOpera

Apr 17, 2020
I finally tried this game after long time. First I thought its abandoned and later saw that its getting a rework.

The game has good renders, also really all around in character-wise, we can also said that plot is somewhat different when we compared it with most of the other games.

The only point I would like to criticize is that the character acts very friendly especially towards his family, despite the fact that the MC has lived in prison for centuries under torture and does not receive any help from his family.

I think players should have more choices to decide how MC acts against his family. The game has some choices regarding Emma but as I tried nearly every negative and positive choices I saw that choices nearly did not change anything to outcome.

Overall this game has potential but we need to see a couple more updates to give a more accurate feedback. Also I hope DEV will keep updating this game cause If I remember correctly the game did not get any update for a long time before the rework.

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Guys can you pass me an invitation to the discord of the game please, it will not let me enter the server of the game with the invitation that is here in the description, thanks

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes