XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Dev's lack of communication isn't going to help either, he acknowledged how tone-deaf ch2 is in comparison to ch1 but that's it, ch3 will be the deciding factor for a lot of people, if he continues with the tone-deaf approach, well r.i.p.

Well this was a lesson for me, not to get excited about a 1st release, you never know when they'll jump off a cliff face first into spikes

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
i feel like in reality the MC will or is the most powerfull of them all in the end,and that was the reason he was abandoned to hell from his father to die before he grows up and his powers activates and he gets to strong to get rid of......
well that was what i thought about how the story could go after the end of chaper 1.
This probably will be the case. It is weird that the father seems to take no action against this for the few days he lives with his family.
Also MCs copying ability was completely ignored with his family, even though he touched them and should have their abilities by now.

Reactions: Steinchen

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its a nice second chapter though for someone who was dumped in hell he sure as hell doesnot care alot about revange on the people who might have been able to so anything to help him. wish there was a lot more fighting as an option with the family
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grelk

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Also MCs copying ability was completely ignored with his family, even though he touched them and should have their abilities by now.
well it seems like he hasn´t had them there.there was a hint that he was the only one who had no power as a child,and later Ghost seemd to be the one who activated his powers somehow and his hair colour changed to white and his eyes begann to glow white so it is possible they did not know about his ability except for his father maybe,and that could be the reason he tried to get rid of him before he copys all the abilitys from the whole family and a bunch of more beings and gets the strongest of them all.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Just played the revamped VN chapter 2, honestly, What ? A let down..!
I was so pumped wanting some new angel demon adventures and power grabs or scheming (Angel of Death) to bring back the dead girl's soul from the underworld.

Emma / mom character seemed clingy in the first chapter, but now.. OMG.. a desperate perv and a shameless cougar. Azel (whatever) showing off skin out of context.. And Raphael's healing powers should have been already copied but no.. same goes for the other sister and mother.
Seriously what a phase shift.. from Hell, Myth, Meth, Alcohol and Manliness VN to incest love with mom, sisters, classmates and faculty.
I'd have respected if these "angels" sent him to some magic school / college instead.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well it seems like he hasn´t had them there.there was a hint that he was the only one who had no power as a child,and later Ghost seemd to be the one who activated his powers somehow and his hair colour changed to white and his eyes begann to glow white so it is possible they did not know about his ability except for his father maybe,and that could be the reason he tried to get rid of him before he copys all the abilitys from the whole family and a bunch of more beings and gets the strongest of them all.
if ghost is the reason for his powers that would also explain why he cant copy anymore with family as i have not seen ghost and mc with the fam together.

• Thinking Face

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I just want him to fuck his shadow girl that he can summon. Having such a hot summon and not fucking her is criminal. Like Shiva from Final Fantasy

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
if ghost is the reason for his powers that would also explain why he cant copy anymore with family as i have not seen ghost and mc with the fam together.
hä???

of course you can not see ghost and Mc with the family together because Luna,Arcas and Ghost where created in Mc mind so he won't go insane from the torturing for centuries in hell.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
hä???

of course you can not see ghost and Mc with the family together because Luna,Arcas and Ghost where created in Mc mind so he won't go insane from the torturing for centuries in hell.
actually ghost is the only one we have not seen. as arcas was with the bathroom and luna was with the glorified therapist

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Looks unique, regardless of the critiques it received for certain plot decisions I still think it's a breath of fresh air compared to the clones we get on a daily basis.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
WOW, after a long time here on F95 site, had my eyes on few gems such as Bite Revenant and this one among few names and I'm having hard time contemplating what went wrong I mean i get an update notification & then i see gobsmacked reviews and i feel already down whether should i try it again or not!!!
Holy fuckin Barnacles
Finally tried it and have to say there weren't anything that offensive which could result in such outrage.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I'll take the criticism of choices being little to no without any impact. But what's forgiving the family all these reviews talking about? Did you see mc FORGIVING any of his family members in the game because i did not!!!
All i saw was a fallen angel still learning his way through the treacherous world trying hard to not get himself locked into the hell which might result in him not been able to avenge his hell crush yes.
Most reviews mentioned how the mc is behaving wimpy with all the power he got, i mean smell the coffee guys, that main shitter of a mc didn't even know what's his power until Nyks came along where he got the idea that he can copy others and that's not goin to be enough to kill the elders or that motherfucker father of his lol. Do you guys expect him to go terminator from word go.

Choices sure don't have weight till now agree.
Azle is that kinda bitch who'll do anything even if it hurts the closest to console herself that nobody's her controller and she did it once without remorse and mc can't go bazooka everytime he sees her, and unfortunately both has to attend the same college.
Raphael tried explaining her reasoning but mc had no reason to listen it expectedly,
Why did she push mc to go to college? because he's to learn the human way!
Why's that? Because he's to stay in human world.
Why he's to stay in human world? Because he's to prepare himself to avenge his hell crush and also be the man he aspires to be and finally steal his fathers whores by killing him.
Why can't he go to hell and avenge from there? Well the fucker in law himself burned it down.

MC forgave no one guys if humanly talk with them considered as a forgiveness then i don't know what to say.
Let the developer tell the story, it's been only 2 updates.

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Looks unique, regardless of the critiques it received for certain plot decisions I still think it's a breath of fresh air compared to the clones we get on a daily basis.
its far from bad its just going from one extreme to another extreme thats the complete opposite thats getting the criticism here. at least from me. i could see it going this way if you go angel all the way but if you go demon all the way there seems to be little in chapter 2 so far that gets to profit from either of those choices. though i can see this game becoming one of the best on here if its done properly :D

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
its far from bad its just going from one extreme to another extreme thats the complete opposite thats getting the criticism here. at least from me. i could see it going this way if you go angel all the way but if you go demon all the way there seems to be little in chapter 2 so far that gets to profit from either of those choices. though i can see this game becoming one of the best on here if its done properly :D
I don't mind forgiving the other family members but Azel is unforgivable to me at least, no one sends their brother to hell and locks him there for centuries to be tortured by some vile demon and then when he escapes you act like you have little to no regret just because of "orders". If she was just a knight or a guard under the services of his father it would make sense but a fucking sibling does not do that unless they're messed up in the head or straight up evil.

Reactions: nyex117 and kokos94

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I don't mind forgiving the other family members but Azel is unforgivable to me at least, no one sends their brother to hell and locks him there for centuries to be tortured by some vile demon and then when he escapes you act like you have little to no regret just because of "orders". If she was just a knight or a guard under the services of his father it would make sense but a fucking sibling does not do that unless they're messed up in the head or straight up evil.
i think the same of emma she is supposed to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe yet let her son i believe rot in hell without trying anything to help(as far as i am now. may change at the end ) though as said the angel demon thigns seem to have very little influence so far.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
At first (even before revamp) when he had a gory nightmare and his mom/ Emma said I've a surprise for you.. Then the cliffhanger Angel of Death lands behind him. I honestly thought he'd be trying to gain some info from them and try rescuing / bring back Inessa (hell girl from his dreams) from her death or underworld just like Hercules rebelling against his fate.
Instead the VN discarded everything unique and interesting about itself. Anti - Hero badass stuff.. not being a simp despite the consequences.. showing a spine while standing up to his father, brother and elders.. for example.
Now dev choosing a more mediocre genre, desperate mom & sis without any hint of subtlety.
I personally feel that dev started something passionate then left it forgetting what his initial story was going to be, then came back for money again, revamped everything and then puff.. Now new story.
One more thing with story writing is these so called heavenly bodies "angels" beings of magic, sending their offsprings to local human schools and college repeatedly, where almost 80% classmates and faculties are myths and demons. Why not just send them to some magical academy instead. At least they would become more adapted and learned in their art of magic skills.
How does going to the same college aids with blending in with humans..? It makes more sense if they laid low and remotely instead of making every other acquaintance aware of their secret identity themselves.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Did you see mc FORGIVING any of his family members in the game because i did not!!!
He forgave Azel...
As she commented 'not my fault bro just did as orderd' and he was well yeah she's right can't blame her for that and he confirms this as his mother as she asked if there's a problem beetwen him and Azel.

Did you see him having any kind of resentment or hate towards his family ? Because i didn't and that should be the norm after the shit he suffered, not to mention he was believing that they could hear his desperate prayers for all that time and simply ignored him.
Why did she push mc to go to college? because he's to learn the human way!
Why's that? Because he's to stay in human world.
Except the MC doesn't give a fuck about learning the human way.
His father already knows where he is, so no blending in to hide and he wants him back in hell, so why should he learn to play happy house with his family ?
Not to mention how utterly ridiculous it is to send the MC to college and preaching about how important the balance is because it could easily lead to a war if he kills a demon....the guy is basicially the king of hell, after he slaughtered half of the demons there...

Even if the MC would openly display his powers, killing humans, demons and angels alike then what ?...his father would send the elders to get his ass back in hell or kill him if he resists...oh wait.
The mother would defend him either way, it's clear that she wants him as fucktoy and as we saw small circumstances like tortured for centuries won't derail her.
Why he's to stay in human world? Because he's to prepare himself to avenge his hell crush
Doesn't make a lick of sense...he already did avange his 'hell crush' by slaughtering half of hell, did you miss that ?
That had nothing to do with his father.
and also be the man he aspires to be and finally steal his fathers whores by killing him.
What man he aspires to be ? He changed to emo mode and thinks/talks about how he doesn't want any revenge anymore or even fixing things. That he want's his old life back, that he just want to be left alone in solitude and have a peaceful life, that he's just empty and doesn't give a fuck about anything anymore...that he doesn't blames anyone but himself.
Holy fuckin Barnacles
Finally tried it and have to say there weren't anything that offensive which could result in such outrage.
Okay let's see.
The first chapter we had a badass MC which was out for revenge, ate the head of his torturer, slaughtered half of hell and did as he pleased, a really enjoyable story, which many liked. As well as a rather unique story.

Than we start chapter 2 and we are greeted with a family, which for some unexplainable reason, doesn't even acknowledge the fact that he was tortured in hell for centuries...they behave like he's comming back from his vacation in the caribic.

It doesn't even matter if you want a revenge story or a redemption one, it's shit either way.
You would expect guilt, remorse or atonement from the family and resentment, hate, confrontation from the MC...but nothing.

The mother, you'd except from her deep rooted guilt, but she's just a horny cougar which get's off of seeing the tortured body of her son and forcing her pussy in MC's face...

Azel, youd expect remorse for what she did, she should be on her knees and pleading for forgiveness.
Hey bro happy to see me...hey bro not my fault just did as orderd...hey bro still virgin, can't belive that, your so handsome you sure did get arround...hey bro why so grumpy etc.
Not only takes the MC all of this bs from her, he does so without having any bad thoughts. He even defends her as a demon in college calls her a bitch who's opinion doesn't matter...are you shitting me...the natural reaction should be getting into her face, with a fireball.

Raphael is pissed and ignoring the MC because she didn't get a hug from him and was mad at her...

No really, what is wrong with this family ? All of them expect hugs, cuddels and him being happy to see them...did i miss a memo or something ?

Even leaving this completely fucked up family aside.
We go from angry king in hell and a rather unique story, to going to therapy, cloth shoping, visiting coffee shops, college and getting scolded for skipping classes and ignoring a call...the only thing you can do is acting like a moody teen which doesn't want to eat his meal....what's next ? More therapy, yoga with mom, peeping on the girls in the shower or feeling them up when they sleep ?

And you don't get why people are calling this out as bullshit and bad writing ?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes