linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The jump in render quality/lighting/composing is miles ahead from what it was on 0.1, looking very professional, with a little bit of explanation here and there on the story side it makes it a pretty enjoyable update. Not a fan of Ghost taking over MCs body completely tho, it gives me Cyberpunk PTSD.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I really like this chapter.
It seems that the criticism after the previous update was useful and the author made the necessary changes.
Personally, I had complaints about the motivation of the characters and the abrupt change in the tone of the game, but now almost everything has been fixed and explained.
Yeah... sort of, I mean it does explain and redeem some characters, I still think all the drama in the last update could have been resolved if the mc just didn't act like a bot and ask why they did what they did, however, an explanation is appreciated. Still, the other family members aren't mentioned as helping or anything, so the sudden concern they have out of nowhere for the mc's well being is a bit nonsensical. I didn't hate the update, but I didn't like it either, it left me with an emptiness, like when you watch a movie that leaves you with nothing.

May 31, 2020
I forsee Kinetic tag.... The lack of choices is worrisome. Nyks new model is creepy AF! At least I won't feel bad when I choke the life out of her. Now back to the Mc... He's still Emma's bitch and I wanted to tell her "fuck off" so many times with no luck and that's infuriating but judging by the pictures in chapter 3 folder.. Those that kissed her ass seem to have been rewarded with some lewd stuff.. (haha). I wonder what Ghost motivation is...... "I have to get out of this body"... Who the fuck is he?. And also is the Mc so weak that he can't even cripple Azel? .

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Liked the attempt at redeeming both Mom and Raph, I think the message was put together acceptably, maybe not the best but meh, just something to try and fix the narrative mess and disappointment that last update was so thanks!
Although still leaves me with a sensation of emptiness as someone said. On that note what's the deal with Ghost? Guess we'll see.
And more importantly I can't read Azael, for moments so friggin' heatable but also takes a role and looks forward to spend time with MC idk what her deal is, most dialogues and interactons with her follow the same history and problems as last update ones, don't know whether to still think bad of her or what.
Overall not a bad one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
what happened to Nyks after she sent the MC to earth? didn't he go back to hell and we still didn't see her? If he killed all the kings does that mean he killed the hot queen cousin? Because I remember after killing Zaks he turned his back on her, implying she's still alive.

Reactions: Grelk

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Can Luna materialized later into real being and not just MC's fragment of imagination? She is a better mom than Emma(so far) even though both are hot (according to me at least).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 3, 2022
As someone who just binged watch Lucifer few weeks ago, I am enjoying the direction in way story is moving but would love an equivalent to the detective/human LI.

Reactions: m4pII

d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
Force Incest Patch for dialogues

This game has M/S and B/S relationships but no scenes as of now. Even it is a patreon build the relationships are not censored.

However, many dialogues feel out of place. Like when you talk to your sister about your mother, you don't refer your mother with her name right? Instead you should say "Mom" or "Our mom". This really wierded me out.

So I just did a simple Regex replacement in the game folder. As the script files (ch1, ch2, ch3) ar not encrypted, it was easy. Do the following:

Backup your game folder for easy reset.

Open any editor that supports Regex (VSCode, Sublime text, Notepad++), open the game folder(VS code) or chapter files individually and do this:

In Find field(enable regex and make sure there are no spaces around):
(\s+)(d|rap|aze) "(.*)?Emma(.*)?"

In Replace Field:
$1$2 "$3Mom$4"

Now it is a bit different for Dad. "Goddess" turns into "Daddess". So use this instead:
(\s+)(d|rap|aze) "(.*)?God(?!dess)(.*)?"

In Replace Field:
$1$2 "$3Dad$4"

* I didn't just upload the modded files as the game script has many typos and it will get fixed eventually thus rendering my files outdated.

* I don't know renpy or python otherwise maybe I could've made a runtime script that changes such strings on runtime without modifying base script. That would be the best future proof solution. If you think you can do it, feel free to do so. I will be greatly indebted to you.

Update: Thanks to oidex for making it possible. Post link here: Mommify Script

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CurtimusPrime92

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Wanted to give the game a last chance after the disaster that was chapter 2 to see what would be the dev do to improve the game but the game still trash just a slight improvement so ignore button it is. What a shame expected so much more after that badass of an intro but mommy fetish strikes again(n)

p.s i like incest game just not when they destroy the game potential.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Well, it's frustrating when the most sensible character in the game until then is killed. I don't want to download the game, so that I would play it to the end with the CTRL button pressed to the bottom when the story also died at the same time. Or mostly the interest in that story, as I said completely pointless crap was that killing.

For me, killing someone near the MC is like NTR, which means it's game over.
so we choose a movie, this movie comes as a full package, it has a finale. We can see that an event that we do not like in the first half hour has a reason in the next hour. Now here, Inessa's death may seem unreasonable, but we will see together where it will connect in the next episodes. I know he didn't die for no reason, and who says he can't come back? Remember Emma can bend time and mc goes through a lot to find out.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes