GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Hello, I just finished playing the reloaded chapter - 3 update, it was done far better than Chapter - 2 in my opinion. I like this kind of content better. My take from this is,

1. Bring original "Nyks" back in Chapter - 1, She's a much better option newly born, young and curious,

c2-029.jpg
  • The new "Nyks" wanna be MILF face is too old and it doesn't suit as a new born entity.
  • Please restore the sexy curious original Nyks.
c1-203.png

2. Add a sex scene with Inessa (hell girl) after MC promises to take her back to heaven with him.
  • It'll suit the mood right also it shall better explains why MC goes crazy about her death every time or about his nightmares.

c3-312.png

3. Give some context about, Why only Emma is sexually attracted to her son MC, but Ralph , Azel and Others are still seeing him as brother.

4. Let MC gain new abilities from Emma and other immortals even without ghost taking control of his body.

5. Find a way to bring back Inessa from the underworld with the help of Azazel or her book, but this time give her some demonic powers that MC could copy.

6. In the last fight scene happening in dreamscape and real world, add scenes in both side of the battle, for better clarity. It will be good to go back and forth a few times before randomly showing Azel stabbed by MC and then crashing down in front of Emma.

All said, update was charming and renders look good (except old hag wannabe MILF new nyks model). I'm expecting good storytelling from now on, best of luck for the future. Keep up the good work and Thank you for the update.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
The story is interesting to read (obv with only 3 chapter with some holes in it but whatever) and i found the new Nyks look way better, i don't like when every vn i play i see the same faces, like the old Nyks model (jill from being a dik). The quality improved as well, so i think the game is heading in the right direction.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
3. Give some context about, Why only Emma is sexually attracted to her son MC, but Ralph , Azel and Others are still seeing him as brother.
I think this update pretty much explained it, MC has ability to copy other people's powers and Emma's power also spreads pheromones that make them more receptive, basically MC has unconsiously ended up in feed back loop with Emma because of that power.

Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And all we needed after that was MC tearing hell a new one, looking for some dark magic spell to reverse death.

Instead...school.
In Christianity there is such an interesting feature as "resurrection".
Who knows... maybe we'll see her again.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
In Christianity there is such an interesting feature as "resurrection".
Who knows... maybe we'll see her again.
Too heavenly. Hell must have more interesting options to bring back dead. Sacrificing a city or something.

But yeah, I do hope we see her again, she's the only LI I actually liked so far in this game.

Reactions: Grelk

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Comparing to the last update, this one was definitely an improvement. It redeems a lot of charatcers up to some extent which was very much needed.

Gotta be honest tho, still hate Azel and how we're forced to act around her even if I don't like her.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I think this update pretty much explained it, MC has ability to copy other people's powers and Emma's power also spreads pheromones that make them more receptive, basically MC has unconsiously ended up in feed back loop with Emma because of that power.
I specifically want to emphasize on the word "ONLY" Emma, why his copied scent or pheromones aren't working on others in the household to make them act like deprived sluts, ready to jump on MC, since the day he arrived, why only Emma is affected why not Azel who spends enough time with him at college, or others?

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I specifically want to emphasize on the word "ONLY" Emma, why his copied scent or pheromones aren't working on others in the household to make them act like deprived sluts, ready to jump on MC, since the day he arrived, why only Emma is affected why not Azel who spends enough time with him at college, or others?
Most likely because he can't control the power yet, so he unconsciously uses it onle when Emma is close.

Feb 17, 2022
Man... this dev can sure produce some pretty pictures but this whole story so far is a trainwreck.

I would suggest hiring a competent writer and stick to what you are actually good at.

Could be an epic game but as it stands now, it's far below mediocre.

Reactions: Simulacrum29
Mar 5, 2023
Most likely because he can't control the power yet, so he unconsciously uses it onle when Emma is close.
I believe you should let the devs do the explaining, because that's not how - unable to control a power works, it cannot be only aimed at a certain person without any collateral, since that's the point of saying - unable to control. It's either on or off without control or aimed towards Emma alone.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Hello, I just finished playing the reloaded chapter - 3 update, it was done far better than Chapter - 2 in my opinion. I like this kind of content better. My take from this is,

1. Bring original "Nyks" back in Chapter - 1, She's a much better option newly born, young and curious,

View attachment 2453685
  • The new "Nyks" wanna be MILF face is too old and it doesn't suit as a new born entity.
  • Please restore the sexy curious original Nyks.
View attachment 2453695

2. Add a sex scene with Inessa (hell girl) after MC promises to take her back to heaven with him.
  • It'll suit the mood right also it shall better explains why MC goes crazy about her death every time or about his nightmares.

View attachment 2453698

4. Let MC gain new abilities from Emma and other immortals even without ghost taking control of his body.

5. Find a way to bring back Inessa from the underworld with the help of Azazel or her book, but this time give her some demonic powers that MC could copy.

6. In the last fight scene happening in dreamscape and real world, add scenes in both side of the battle, for better clarity. It will be good to go back and forth a few times before randomly showing Azel stabbed by MC and then crashing down in front of Emma.

All said, update was charming and renders look good (except old hag wannabe MILF new nyks model). I'm expecting good storytelling from now on, best of luck for the future. Keep up the good work and Thank you for the update.
Nah, original NYKs too look much like Emma. I find the new NYKs better and unique.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Man... this dev can sure produce some pretty pictures but this whole story so far is a trainwreck.

I would suggest hiring a competent writer and stick to what you are actually good at.

Could be an epic game but as it stands now, it's far below mediocre.
I like the world, the character and the renders but the plot execution was indeed unusual.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, I finished this update. I see my speculation came true, in reference to the MC being under the influence of Emma's power or scent as it's now dubbed. The game hinted at it heavily so it was pretty on the nose. For some people, that might just make them hate her more because of it. For me, I'm mostly fine with it. The MC hints that he might be doing it to her too, unknowingly, and already copied her power.

Now, really getting into this update. The whole reveal about what happened when the MC went to hell and how they worked to find a way to get him back. This seems just about what most expected, or at least I did anyway. My problem was never that they didn't try to save him though. My problem was that the MC basically lost his vigor and gave up. That ending gives me a bit of hope that he's just suppressing it all.

Now to the reveal of Dad aka God. I feel like "God" did what he did because of the MC's power. The MC would potentially break the established balance and wreak havok if he was able to copy God and Emma's power. So why not take his wings and lock him in hell before that happens? Only problem is the MC escaped said fate. Not saying this is the only reason he sent him to hell but it wouldn't shock me if he saw a future of the MC copying everyone's power and going mad.

On to the Ghost and Azazel thing. The Azazel stuff is interesting but I dislike Ghost and the fact that he's able to take over our body. Whatever, or whoever, he is, I hope we can get rid of him because I'm not going to let someone else proxy me while being condescending about it.

That's about it. I would say I liked the update. I did enjoy that ending fight against Zak(Azel). The MC cutting loose and spiralling out of control was great. I also might be falling in love with Luna more and more. As for Nyks and her new look(?). I think it's fine. She's definitely more busty than I remember. I still hate her for what she did though, even though I understand why.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the next update. I've pretty much accepted that the MC isn't going to completely be on some Lucifer/Devil time anytime soon, if at all, in game and that's okay, for me. I just hope that he starts fighting back against them more instead just rolling over and accepting everything.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so far So great I loved the fight end of the chapter it was cool idea and The Mother Figure always by hiside Cool So far(y)

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes