Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
You mean get himself killed? Because unlike cutting his wrists, fighting god or the elders now, that's the only possible result.
Or go back and rule hell? That's exactly what he didn't want to begin with...
dragging his family back to hell for a few centuries on vacation
glassing earth to send a fuck you to the havens and their precious balance

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
dragging his family back to hell for a few centuries on vacation
glassing earth to send a fuck you to the havens and their precious balance
I can see the humor in that, but it doesn't seem to be the way the story is going... You might still get your chance, everything is still possible, but we really need a lot more insight on the "why?"... And lets face it, we're still playing because we want to know, and we're still in the thread because this story is original and the game has good renders... So many stuff out there that's just too uninspired, sometimes even 3rd, 4th or 5th games from devs not even close to this game... ;) ("big brother in hell" somebody?)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
yeah, being betrayed by a close relative is far more comforting then betrayal by a stranger, like you can really feel her love for her brother in that act
From what i gathered, pretty much every angel is related, brothers and sisters, except elders that seem to be different kind of angels.

Reactions: vogelbeest

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
How was she kind as she droped him into hell, and how could have an other angel make that worse ?
Again, just because i was ordered, doesn't change shit, neither does it absolve her from her deed.
But the most sour point is not even that she threw the MC in hell, it's how she reacts after he is back.
No guilt, no responsibility at all, a complete lack of any empathy...and she likes to forget that he even was in hell in the dumb comments she always gives.
I mean, she just dropped him there, one of the others might have added insults on top of the whole injury of the whole situation, hence why kind was between "". And i haven't said that it absolves her or any other angel, only that she didn't make it worse actively, where as others might have. If you read my whole comment, you might notice that every one of those angels have something to answer about it, just like Emma does. Since we see that there's angels that don't really think that much about their brother who got sent to hell.

Reactions: vogelbeest

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
You mean get himself killed? Because unlike cutting his wrists, fighting god or the elders now, that's the only possible result.
Or go back and rule hell? That's exactly what he didn't want to begin with...
Obviously that's not the direction game will take (like you said, he said multiple times he doesn't want it), but going back to hell, making alliance (or something of sorts) with Northern queen, preparing army and then going back to Earth to actively start a war would be realistic for someone that has been f***** from behind by heavens.

He owes them nothing. Not heavens, not his family, certainly not his god/dad (if dad is a god, or just higher entity I'm not sure).

Someone made a comment that his dad predicted he'll become evil and that's why he sent him to hell. If that turns out correct, it's self-fulfilling prophecy. Condemn an innocent soul to centuries of torture and you get a not so innocent soul back, hell bent on revenge and full of nothing but hatred.

Turning good would be nigh impossible. Certainly not with the kind of family he has. I mean dear lord, those people actively mock him for not understanding human world. HELLO?!?! Which part of "centuries of daily torture" is not clear to them? He was a child when they dropped him in hell for torture.

Think about it for a second. A child is given to devil to be tortured daily for hundreds of years. That child now finally got out, his mind would be gone, any goodness or sense of compassion would be gone. Inessa was the only one who treated him properly. The rest? Damn man, the rest are pack of absolute idiots.

The one who left him there being absolute worst of the bunch.

Damn, I got excited in my comment there, so apologies if I went overboard. I genuinely can't wait to see how the dev develops this one. As long as he stays away from any school arcs (please, please, pleeease let that be one time idea that's now dropped) and develops relationships between MC and his family/demons/heavens, I'll happily stay onboard.

That said however, I see no way for me to run any route with romance with any of the family members. Not even as side route. Just...no. It's just a VN, not real life, but there's no pardoning them.

Feb 17, 2022
Obviously that's not the direction game will take (like you said, he said multiple times he doesn't want it), but going back to hell, making alliance (or something of sorts) with Northern queen, preparing army and then going back to Earth to actively start a war would be realistic for someone that has been f***** from behind by heavens.

He owes them nothing. Not heavens, not his family, certainly not his god/dad (if dad is a god, or just higher entity I'm not sure).

Someone made a comment that his dad predicted he'll become evil and that's why he sent him to hell. If that turns out correct, it's self-fulfilling prophecy. Condemn an innocent soul to centuries of torture and you get a not so innocent soul back, hell bent on revenge and full of nothing but hatred.

Turning good would be nigh impossible. Certainly not with the kind of family he has. I mean dear lord, those people actively mock him for not understanding human world. HELLO?!?! Which part of "centuries of daily torture" is not clear to them? He was a child when they dropped him in hell for torture.

Think about it for a second. A child is given to devil to be tortured daily for hundreds of years. That child now finally got out, his mind would be gone, any goodness or sense of compassion would be gone. Inessa was the only one who treated him properly. The rest? Damn man, the rest are pack of absolute idiots.

The one who left him there being absolute worst of the bunch.

Damn, I got excited in my comment there, so apologies if I went overboard. I genuinely can't wait to see how the dev develops this one. As long as he stays away from any school arcs (please, please, pleeease let that be one time idea that's now dropped) and develops relationships between MC and his family/demons/heavens, I'll happily stay onboard.

That said however, I see no way for me to run any route with romance with any of the family members. Not even as side route. Just...no. It's just a VN, not real life, but there's no pardoning them.
I think the dev just sucks at storytelling and instead of listening to those who are giving feedback after playing the game he will keep doubling down on the current horrendous path he has chosen, we either just get on board with it or get told we don't "understand" this super deep complex story... Like no, I know a dog turd when I see it.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I see a lot of people, who would go attack some child, if they got harmed by some bad dude. At the end, smacking kids is much easier than challenge tough guy who was able to harm you.

MC has no doubt about who is the cause of his suffering and he is making plane to hit him. Why waste time on petty revenge to pawns, when culprit would escaped in such cause. He is planning to use them, instead sulking in the corner, how little they cry for his past.

And yeah, somewhere on the path for revenge, it will be decision between Luna`s forgiveness and Arka`s use them. But we are far from there.

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
This update actually did somewhat of a good job redeeming Emma and Raphael. I still think it was a bit lazy but that would just be nitpicking so I will take what I can get.

Azel on the other hand is still an obnoxious unlikable bitch and to be honest, I don't think there's a way to redeem her at this point which sucks cause the MC is still acting like no biggie around her which is just annoying and I really doubnt that you will be able to get rid off her.

Dec 29, 2018
My opinion of Emma was pretty much set after her introduction. I don't like her. I don't trust her. I don't want anything to do with her.

Our first glimpse of Emma in the game was of her angrily pounding her fist on the table as she berated Raphael for letting us "escape" and demanding that she find us. She says "We can finally be together again. Centuries later, I'll finally be able to see you again. I'm really curious to see what he looks like." Notice how there's no concern for our safety, just curiosity over what we look like. More importantly, she doesn't lift a finger to do anything herself. She just orders every else to go looking while she sits around in her robe drinking wine. She does show some concern for our health in her next scene, which is when she finds us dumped on her doorstep half-dead. So that's something, I guess. But then she starts creepily throwing herself at us, over and over again. Her desperate attempts to gain our affections are just pathetic.

Give me a hug. Look at this outfit and tell me I'm pretty. Get in the change-room with me so I can strip naked in front of you. Let me rub my legs all over you on the couch. I'll let you peek on me in the shower anytime you want. Just love me. WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!!

How about you back the fuck off a bit, and quit pushing this weird family fantasy thing you've got going. Maybe think of what's best for someone other than yourself for once. The main character collapses from an anxiety attack that leaves him unconscious and delirious for several days. We are told that this is very unusual since he should be immune to sickness and other ailments, let alone fainting. And what is Emma's grand plan? Enrol him in college courses where he must blend in perfectly to avoid any suspicion from normal humans that are unaware of the existence of the supernatural students there. Great plan. Clearly that couldn't possibly blow up in a horrible way almost immediately.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I see a lot of people, who would go attack some child, if they got harmed by some bad dude. At the end, smacking kids is much easier than challenge tough guy who was able to harm you.

MC has no doubt about who is the cause of his suffering and he is making plane to hit him. Why waste time on petty revenge to pawns, when culprit would escaped in such cause. He is planning to use them, instead sulking in the corner, how little they cry for his past.

And yeah, somewhere on the path for revenge, it will be decision between Luna`s forgiveness and Arka`s use them. But we are far from there.
And what exactly is MCs plan currently? How exactly he plans to become stronger?

By being good pet to his mother and sister and Azel and good student at human school? Could he train in hell, obtain army, copy powers, then challenge heavens? Sure, but that would make too much sense and involve too little sex scenes.

It's not about lashing out on kids or "family", it's about leaving them behind and treating them the way they deserve to be treated. And that's to stay the fuck away from them. I see 0 benefits to him enrolling to college and learning human manners.

Some speculate he wants to potentially use them, but that's not what his inner thoughts are leading to. His inner thoughts are forgiving his family and seeing it as "I overreacted" "I shouldn't have treated her like that" "She was just following orders". Those, after hundreds of years of torture, make NO FUCKING SENSE. MC is feeling bigger guilt over treating them badly than they are feeling ANY compassion for what he went through.

His attitude took complete 180 after leaving hell. I know it's for gameplay purposes (and creating romances), but it's jarring how badly it was done. Slice of life DOES NOT suit this game. At all. The jokes Azel was saying and mocking MC would be fine in college based VN, but in a game that starts with hundreds of years of torture + death of only person that's shown any compassion and understanding of MC, it's ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous.

Even if they acted that way, his reactions to that should have been angry, moody, yes, even edgy.

It's gonna take a miracle for dev to dig the story out of that hole he dug himself into with chapter 2. Or he can double down on it, turn the game into more of a kinetic novel where players make very minor decisions (who to sleep with for example) while everything else just plays out without player input (see that mafia family game for one such example).

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
And what exactly is MCs plan currently? How exactly he plans to become stronger?

By being good pet to his mother and sister and Azel and good student at human school? Could he train in hell, obtain army, copy powers, then challenge heavens? Sure, but that would make too much sense and involve too little sex scenes.

It's not about lashing out on kids or "family", it's about leaving them behind and treating them the way they deserve to be treated. And that's to stay the fuck away from them. I see 0 benefits to him enrolling to college and learning human manners.
I mean, from the mind of MC in game, he wants to learn his mother's power, because she is the second strongest existence in the universe she knows. Currently everyone is telling him that if she uses her powers to tell someone to do something, they will have to obey, that's the power he is trying to copy from her and he can only do it if he is there when she uses it. The armies in hell wouldn't do much if we consider the carnage MC caused himself in there, nor are the powers he could get there strong enough for him to challenge God. Now i'm not saying MC couldn't do those as a side project to gain some power, but what he really needs is to learn Emma's power and track down that angel that rebelled against god earlier, both which he needs to do on Earth. So he plays the long game and sticks with Emma, Raphael and Azel for now, in order to stay close to them and getting their powers. Also every time he goes back to hell, risks God figuring out a way to keep him there permanently, which is what God wants. God wants MC to become king of hell and stay there. So why should he do what God, his ultimate target, wants?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hello, I just finished playing the reloaded chapter - 3 update, it was done far better than Chapter - 2 in my opinion. I like this kind of content better. My take from this is,

1. Bring original "Nyks" back in Chapter - 1, She's a much better option newly born, young and curious,

View attachment 2453685
  • The new "Nyks" wanna be MILF face is too old and it doesn't suit as a new born entity.
  • Please restore the sexy curious original Nyks.
View attachment 2453695

2. Add a sex scene with Inessa (hell girl) after MC promises to take her back to heaven with him.
  • It'll suit the mood right also it shall better explains why MC goes crazy about her death every time or about his nightmares.

View attachment 2453698

3. Give some context about, Why only Emma is sexually attracted to her son MC, but Ralph , Azel and Others are still seeing him as brother.

4. Let MC gain new abilities from Emma and other immortals even without ghost taking control of his body.

5. Find a way to bring back Inessa from the underworld with the help of Azazel or her book, but this time give her some demonic powers that MC could copy.

6. In the last fight scene happening in dreamscape and real world, add scenes in both side of the battle, for better clarity. It will be good to go back and forth a few times before randomly showing Azel stabbed by MC and then crashing down in front of Emma.

All said, update was charming and renders look good (except old hag wannabe MILF new nyks model). I'm expecting good storytelling from now on, best of luck for the future. Keep up the good work and Thank you for the update.
Hmm...I actually thought there was a sex scene with Inessa... But due to the amount of time passed between the last update, and playing many other titles...I forgot most of the story, and so I decided to try another playthrough. I even thought I messed up somewhere...and replayed from the start again, looking to see a sex scene with Inessa. And your right...it would make for a much better bond, if MC had been intimate with Inessa. And I agree, I hope MC can bring her back and add her to his love interest group (if there will be one available), as she was a real cute character.

And your right about the Nyks model change...for me as well she looks terrible. With her being just created, and giving her a weathered aged look of a 40 year old MILF, is off putting (considering what she looked like before the face change). And I also thought she was more physical with MC in the story as well...yet, I was wrong again.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Who's to say Emma is not using her powers on MC also?
Oh she is, at least the pheromone part of her power, which MC realises at one point and thinks to himself if he might have also unconsciously used it, to make Emma even more affectionate than mother should be.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Oh she is, at least the pheromone part of her power, which MC realises at one point and thinks to himself if he might have also unconsciously used it, to make Emma even more affectionate than mother should be.
Yeah I remembered as much a minute later and deleted it. Anyway for the controversy around his family not giving *enough* a fuck to have him back, it does make sense to have them be cautious and help him work through his issues. Although it's ridiculous an archangel is going to therapy. A nice way to remedy it would be a hyper emotional flashback to when they heard the news that he's alive and the conditions he was in, as they already seemed to know when they met him. OR that they're a different class of beings and just have lower levels of emotions. Which makes sense, lot of hints of that already and it would example how jarring the story can be.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes