michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man its amazing how we all the sudden buddies with Azel now out the blue

From her dumping us into hell and giving zero fucks

To having buddy convos with her like nothing happend

Azel and Nyks are on my shit list but we seem to be cool with them for no apparant reason other then the story taking us in that direction

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I think the second part would have been much better just with more options, I mean we are forced to stay in the mother's house, but having more options like listening to the therapist or not, forgiving Azael or not or even making it clear that you only tolerate her because you don't want to go back to hell, would improve the game quite a bit. At this point the choices we make are useless, you chose to get angry and not eat? it doesn't matter because in a couple more scenes you're going to eat and the game doesn't care about your previous decision, the story would still be a bit out of place from episode 1 but it would give each player the option to play as they want forgiving or not, or being a deranged guy with a lot of anger or a lapdog.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
So despite being reworked Inessa is still dead/will remain dead. Another one to the ignore list and since the dev was 'smart' enough to go through a rework and still keep the only interesting character dead and now adding stupid college stuff looking more like perma ignored.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Man its amazing how we all the sudden buddies with Azel now out the blue

From her dumping us into hell and giving zero fucks

To having buddy convos with her like nothing happend

Azel and Nyks are on my shit list but we seem to be cool with them for no apparant reason other then the story taking us in that direction
Add the dev to your shit list:mad::mad::mad:
homer-simpson-burn-it-send-it-to-hell.gif

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This has been taking up too much time/space in my brain for a bit... so let me lay this out...

MC's change from badass to mommy's puppy...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Premise... either Emma's ability doesn't work on Father, or it's limited to line of sight/hearing, so if she can't say what she wants in a way he can hear her, then she doesn't get what she wants.

Premise... Emma's ability does work on MC, Azel, Raphael, etc. which is why Father forbade all angels from speaking to or seeing Emma.

That's why MC turned into a puppy.

That's why Azel's being weird, that's why Raphael is being weird.

idle speculation... Emma could just tell Camelia to believe Emma's fine now...

Further idle speculation... maybe Emma could hear MC's prayers at first, and hearing them without being allowed to do anything about them drove her bonkers... You're an immensely powerful being who can control all living beings, but you cannot do anything to save your child who's praying for your help every single day for centuries.

From the OP summary...

When he gets stronger enough, he kills the demon that tortures him and begins to look for a way out of hell.
In hell, he meets a woman who shares almost the same faith with him, and they become friends..
His only aim is going home, but it won't be that easy.
So... get out of hell, get home. And now he's "home" in the sense that he's living with his mother and at least two sisters.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The problem with this guess is the M.C. being asked if hes a virgin so openly and stupidity,
We know he was taken as a kid, so does his family.
Which means this was more put in for us to know, flings/friends with benefits will happen.
Which also could be taken to mean that rape wasn't a part of that torture, which is a bonus I guess?

Reactions: tothadam1998

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Which also could be taken to mean that rape wasn't a part of that torture, which is a bonus I guess?

I never honestly never thought of him being raped while in hell.
If he was, there would likely have been flashes back to it.

Since the woman (assuming you picked the correct options) you choose to get out of hell,
can haunt you so for not saving her, I think sodomy would leave him with bad flashes or at least have had a comment by now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Seems like i'm a bit late to the party, but as i just have finished the update, there are a couple of things on my mind...

I'm curious, is the dev trying to compete with classics like the ME3 ending, Season 8 Game of Thrones or Twilight for the golden poo award ?

Ch2 is some of the worst crap i had the pleasure to read to date...
From fucking hell up in righteous fury, in hope of flaying Raphael Azel beheading the bitch and giving her center place in the MC's future skull throne together with his mother and father, to being a bitch boy simp which goes to college, shopping with the family and going to therapy....yeah i'm sure a therapist will be big help after being tortured in hell for centuries...seriously :mad:

The story makes no fucking sense, the MC's 180 degree behavior change makes no sense and the relationship with the family is the cherry on top of the rest of the bullshit which is ch2...

The family is far from feeling guilty, or even feeling some kind of responsibility...

RaphaelAzel, my favorite, basically tells you 'well not my fault get over it'...you could think she was an hour late from picking you up from IKEA, not throwing you in fucking hell and leaving you there for centuries of torture.
I also loved Rapheal's comment about college, 'well you know bro, immortality get's boring after while'...i'm sure our MC can empathize with her after experiencing centuries of boredom himself...oh wait...
Did i mention that i want Azel's head on a spike after breaking the bitch in every way possible :unsure:

The mother apparently couldn't help you cause no one knew where you are....how about asking Raphal Azel, did she forget you after throwing you in hell, or how about using your abilities ?
Besides that she acts like a cougar in heat....Raphael works as docter and why not, with Emma at home who's nearly as powerfull as god himself and has the ability to controll every fucking living being...but who knows, maybe she was just a bit late with rent or what ever fucking bullshit you can think off...we also shouldn't be to hard on her, she suffered so bad she needed a therapie while playing home for centuries...once again i'm sure our MC can empathize with the hard life his mother and sisters had to endure...

Well to be honest none in this family seems to give a single damn about what the MC had to endure, neither any guilt, or responsibility...and why should the MC even be angry at them ?
Rapheal is pissed cause you ignored her and she needed to take some free time from work ...totaly understandable...
You better go to college and therapie though or you are in for a spanking cause that's not how a good boy behaves and you love your family after all don't you, look we have big tits...

And if someone would be so kind and could explain me why the MC should care about the god damn balance, i would be grateful, as i couldn't find a single reason why he should give a fuck about that.

I mean holly shit, but how in hell can anyone even fuck up this bad...this reminds me truly at the ME3 ending.

The only way i could think of to salvage this is either:
-scrap ch2 entirely and tell the revenge story with a badass MC as this was supposed to be.
-The MC finds out he is under the controll of his mother, breaks free from it and makes his family suffer like they can only dream of in hell

Edit: sorry was late night as i wrote this, and mixed up same names.

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Raziel_8

I'm with you on that but it is a visual novel though.
You gonna have to give up some reason.

This is off topic but some what to aid my point.
There was a woman who was kept in her parents basement all her life.
Found at I think she was 23? I cant remember honestly.
She wasn't educated , I wont get into details on it.

But her speech was basically a few words and her learning curve basically came to a hault due to her age,
and not being molded to learn.

Back on topic.
The M.C. was taken as a child.
He was educated to some point.
The problem that lies with me is, his mind clearly was close to a breaking point.
He created delusions "supposedly" to protect him from a breaking point,
however one of them does change his hair colour.....
Hence "supposedly"

That means based on how minds works.
He was a child when taken, he couldn't grow much without help.
He was kept in a room and tormented for years.
Highly unlikely demons would teach their toy anything.
That would send his mind into a regression.

The fact you can play as stable, is far from reason.
I was always hoping for the option of saying you want revenge for being abandon by angels.

He seems to be more advanced and stable than he should be.
However to give credit.
He's easily out witted (as seen in some bits of dialog),
which makes sense because hes probably never had to adapt to someone else.
Much like a comic when starting may not shut down a heckler in a funny way, but over time can easily out wit them.

Just to comment on Angels.
You do remember in the old testament Angels weren't nice right?
They were a lot different, that was re-written.
So an angel being a jerk...... Its old school.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
the story itself is beautiful. PTSD, abuse, abandonment, rage and the snuffing of hope when the tiniest sliver of it showed up. you managed to show that very, very well. also, well done on the internal split personality. i don't if you've went through this as well or just heard of it but you captured it very well. and for those saying "suspend all disbelief when it comes to the Ghost personality": stuff it! i've seen faces change, hair color and eye color change. hell, mine went from bright blue to storm cyan. not really that uncommon when you're surviving torture by creating a mind palace to run away to.
quick question: what's Inessa doing on earth and running away from the MC? or is my train of thought mistaking?

you could use another run of proofreading, btw. some messed up grammar, missed words, minor stuff like that.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I don't think there are a lot of peeps who wanted a full on revenge story
See:

Ch2 is some of the worst crap i had the pleasure to read to date...
From fucking hell up in righteous fury, in hope of flaying Raphael beheading the bitch and giving her center place in the MC's future skull throne together with his mother and father

The only way i could think of to salvage this is either:
-scrap ch2 entirely and tell the revenge story with a badass MC as this was supposed to be.
-The MC finds out he is under the controll of his mother, breaks free from it and makes his family suffer like they can only dream of in hell
Then again, I'm not really judging because the game wasn't clear in its intentions from the start.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
See:

Then again, I'm not really judging because the game wasn't clear in its intentions from the start.
thing is.. raziel doesn't speak for everyone playing this VN... that's 1 person, and even if there are 20 more.. I'm 110% it's not the entirety of the base of players...
so.... yeah..

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Raphael, my favorite, basically tells you 'well not my fault get over it'...you could think she was an hour late from picking you up from IKEA, not throwing you in fucking hell and leaving you there for centuries of torture.
Are you just intentionally not paying attention? Raphael is the healer, and did not take MC to hell. That'd be the angel of death, Azel. MC's beef with Raphael is that she didn't come save him, because that was always her role in the memories we've seen. He had even more reason to be upset about that before he discovered they couldn't hear his prayers.

He was kept in a room and tormented for years.
Centuries. Which might be human equivalent of years, but when you're being tortured on the daily I'm not sure that having a longer life is actually a bonus.

Reactions: Grelk

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
My biggest issues are with the unlikable LI's who gloss over the terrible thing they allowed to occur and took part in. I don't mind a less hateful MC, but I do wish he would act more like the King he is tbh. I don't need a mass murdering rampage for revenge but if the girls are unlikeable then I would change my mind, which is sort of the case atm. None of them appear worth forgiving imo and that's the biggest glaring issue.

I don't mind the school setting but I admit it is kinda random and I preferred being the King who slaughtered the demons of hell with ease.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes