v1900

Apr 21, 2020
also........you know what is the worst part.....that the game dotn have a harem or ntr tag.......at this point if it gets the second im just .....i will just appy for russian citinshio and going in a manhunt for so many devs......joking.....
but why so much bs come from that part of the globe ......i know many russians and ukrain ppl and not one of them comes near to any of this devs.......strange and weird
Shit I thought he was Turkish. :KEK:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
This shit is soft, so let me get this straight, mc gets discarded to hell, was supposed to die but somehow survived and found himself on earth, family and the bitch that threw him in hell comes along and nothing ever happened and they cool, they tell him what to do and some shit rules angels have to follow and he agree like an obedient dog, and all that while the player is on so called dark path

Dev I'll teach you how to write a proper dark path mc with actual brains cause there's no way in hell the people and including the person that threw mc in hell comes along and try to tell me what to do cause some angel rule after abandoning mc for a century, if you spent centuries being tortured in hell I'll assume you have nothing to lose at that point so what are you still holding on to, let it all out, let out all those centuries worth of hate, anger, pain, let them feel what you felt, let the oceans be turned red with the blood of thy enemies, let the skies be filled with screams of pain and agony, LET IT ALL Out.

Ah, oh well what was i talking about again?
I think deep down the dev wanted to make a femdom game. :KEK:

Apr 30, 2023
Multiple people have said that, but it's incorrect. The dev specifically says otherwise on Discord, which you can see in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-falling-reloaded-ch-6-whitebear.91469/post-12491457

The reason there's only one update on Patreon is b/c the dev will only ever post an announcement there when there's a new release. Everything else is posted on their Discord, shared in exclusive "rooms" (i.e., channels on their Discord server). So if you're a patron, you'll have access to those channels and can see the content in them. If not, you'll see a "No Access" message for the given channel, and nobody on Patreon itself will have access to anything beyond the update announcements.
Dev is radio silence on discord as well my friend

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Hopefully and the dev of signs of life

This is really becoming a habit: I start following a game and then they abandon it... That really sucks... If this game is abandoned it would hurt me on the same level as the abandonment of aoa

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hopefully and the dev of signs of life

This is really becoming a habit: I start following a game and then they abandon it... That really sucks... If this game is abandoned it would hurt me on the same level as the abandonment of aoa
I wouldn't go that far. at least AOA had good content and characters looked consistent. the amount of altering for the characters of this game with each chapter is out of hand

Reactions: Harathorne
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes