shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I wouldn't go that far. at least AOA had good content and characters looked consistent. the amount of altering for the characters of this game with each chapter is out of hand
well i loveed aoa but mc in this one looks much better than that old model,but ofc the amount of content that aoa have for only being 0.5 is lot more than this one adn the script is much better but thats it,female models are 50\50 and this one have very good characters but script wise is a mess

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
dev really did drop a ball with this one, it is a shame but with how things went with the last update, i don't see it going anywhere at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
It's been like that for a while, plus the dev's Patreon getting nuked and then setting up a new one.
to me it feels like at some point a different person took over the game. drastic model changes, very broken english etc. i think after dev deleted his f95 account everything slowly started going downhill. (do you perhaps remember why he actually deleted it?)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
to me it feels like at some point a different person took over the game. drastic model changes, very broken english etc. i think after dev deleted his f95 account everything slowly started going downhill. (do you perhaps remember why he actually deleted it?)
I don't think the difference in English would necessarily be evidence someone else took over the game. If someone was proofreading before but couldn't any longer, I think noticeable changes could be expected. I have no idea about the adjustments to the models, though. Maybe there was a poll on his Patreon before it was nuked or something. It's hard to say for sure why they were changed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Eh, was just probably rushed to bring in some money, and they were trying to make it have online protection as well, as in make you log-in to Patreon to play. It failed.

And now, the game is marked "abandoned".

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I don't think the difference in English would necessarily be evidence someone else took over the game. If someone was proofreading before but couldn't any longer, I think noticeable changes could be expected. I have no idea about the adjustments to the models, though. Maybe there was a poll on his Patreon before it was nuked or something. It's hard to say for sure why they were changed.
honestly dev tried way too hard to make an edgy game using a "fallen angel" and messed up bad for it. models never stay consistent, plot jumps around too much to make sense of, and the grammar reads like someone googled edgy lines from 3rd rate supernatural clones

Reactions: Don Sucio
Jun 5, 2023
honestly dev tried way too hard to make an edgy game using a "fallen angel" and messed up bad for it. models never stay consistent, plot jumps around too much to make sense of, and the grammar reads like someone googled edgy lines from 3rd rate supernatural clones
a wannabe edgy fallen angel that for some reason had to go to college too lmao

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I think the developer started making another game. His art looks the same the name of the game is The Synthetic.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I think the developer started making another game. His art looks the same the name of the game is The Synthetic.
That game is ntr trash but it's been coming out for less then a year now, and the renders are really similar, sooo maybe, but WhiteBear so suddenly became an ntr fan? There was no glimpse of it in The Falling Reloaded, but anyway, that game will also be abandoned soon, ntr trash does not live long

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
snahme those women were amzing,mom was absolutely georgous,and even when the script was bad teh rensders quality were good enough ,i think with a couple of twicht this game could be a top 10 here....sad times

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
That game is ntr trash but it's been coming out for less then a year now, and the renders are really similar, sooo maybe, but WhiteBear so suddenly became an ntr fan? There was no glimpse of it in The Falling Reloaded, but anyway, that game will also be abandoned soon, ntr trash does not live long
The first updates to the game were aimed at creating a story, I think up to version 0.3. Then he left the game and when he came back he reworked version 0.3 and changed it to chapter 1. We've all seen how much the story has changed in subsequent updates, at this stage it's more about labels to make money. I now think he was just aiming to make money so I wouldn't be surprised if he did this if ntr was a money maker.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes