Nov 9, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unless you play with your eyes closed i don't see how you can not notice it
I must have missed an update, I don't remember seeing that much change either :oops:

Yeah, I'm not into cartoon boobs and Kardashian asses. Too many devs fall prey to the "big tits, big ass" campaigners. I'm not against "big" dimensions, I'm against "puberty fantasy" dimensions.

Oh well, I've got the Daz assets to make Azel the correct way, that's all I need ;);):love::love:

Reactions: Drakenite

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
what???
you did not seen that the models gone from WOW to Yuck???
tights and asses got bigger and bigger how can someone miss that??
so bcs you have great taste mean others need to have the same???? wow to youck for you means yuck to super wow for me and others,so respect tastes and kinks and we respect same ......

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
so bcs you have great taste mean others need to have the same???? wow to youck for you means yuck to super wow for me and others,so respect tastes and kinks and we respect same ......
i am not the one who did not see the change in models here.
and i have not said others should see it the same as me and OTHERS :)
that is just my thoughts and that of many others...

Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

xrocketsx

Dec 4, 2019
Since the developer stopped working on the game, another developer or a team of developers should take over this game project and remake it. This way, the story's problematic parts can be corrected and some gaps can be meaningfully filled. This story shouldn't be left as it is. On Netflix, they turned the story of Lucifer into a crime comedy, but this story can be told in a darker way. While playing this game, I always made the devil choices from the beginning to the end, and even then, there was a very calm Lucifer character. Just as the character was about to embark on a new path with his Ghost self, the story was left unfinished. When you play a game for its story and that story remains incomplete, it always stays in a corner of your mind. I wish I had the foundational skills to develop games so I could contribute to remaking this project.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Now that I just found out that this game was abandoned, I've run out of favorites... the first was demon boy, and the other was this one, now what will I do? There are no other renpys similar to this one with a similar plot, as far as I know I have not found any others, if anyone knows of any others, could you please tell me? It's a real shame that this is my second favorite game and I discovered that it has the "abandoned" tag. I'm really disappointed in this creator, another great game that will be forgotten for being unfairly abandoned like Demon Boy happened.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
So final dead?

Not surprised, this had great start ( first two releases) than went to shit.

This game is memento why i stopped supporting new devs/ games.

• Sad
Reactions: Alucard8456
Apr 30, 2023
abandoning for good... devs also deleting his account here.
probably will back with new accounts names, making new games and abandoning again .... REPEAT
well we don't know that for sure just because he deleted his account here does not mean he will make a new account for future games to abandon them again

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Now that I just found out that this game was abandoned, I've run out of favorites... the first was demon boy, and the other was this one, now what will I do? There are no other renpys similar to this one with a similar plot, as far as I know I have not found any others, if anyone knows of any others, could you please tell me? It's a real shame that this is my second favorite game and I discovered that it has the "abandoned" tag. I'm really disappointed in this creator, another great game that will be forgotten for being unfairly abandoned like Demon Boy happened.
:(

progamer2024

Apr 2, 2024
Dang I just now seen this being abandoned... kinda Sad tbh this is the 3rd game that I was starting to like that gets abandoned

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes