Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Because they've not a made single peep since January of this year.
That is such a shame. The concept was outstanding, the renders were great and it had so much potential to be one of the best games on here. Dev just needed to nail the story to drag people in and he was on a winner. It was a bit messy and full of holes so far, but if they could have been filled in, it would have been great.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That is such a shame. The concept was outstanding, the renders were great and it had so much potential to be one of the best games on here. Dev just needed to nail the story to drag people in and he was on a winner. It was a bit messy and full of holes so far, but if they could have been filled in, it would have been great.
It doesn't mean that much, that dev was usually like that. Could see a post soon or maybe not, but will stay abandoned here at least till another update comes here.

Reactions: tmu500

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
They are better off just changing their name and releasing another game from scratch with a different writer. Game is 4 years old already and making just 200$, its not going to just explode in terms of revenue at this point, even if they change things

This game had a great start, looked like it was going to be a big one, but then they just fucked it all up in terms of story and characters, and instead of trying to fix it, they just obstinately kept going expecting things to just get better by themselves, making the game irrelevant, and thats hard to do with these level of renders. Most people would let a lot of shit slide if the female characters look good enough. But this one was such a mess that it couldnt even manage that.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
They are better off just changing their name and releasing another game from scratch with a different writer. Game is 4 years old already and making just 200$, its not going to just explode in terms of revenue at this point, even if they change things

This game had a great start, looked like it was going to be a big one, but then they just fucked it all up in terms of story and characters, and instead of trying to fix it, they just obstinately kept going expecting things to just get better by themselves, making the game irrelevant, and thats hard to do with these level of renders. Most people would let a lot of shit slide if the female characters look good enough. But this one was such a mess that it couldnt even manage that.
unfortunately they fell under the idea that they could make this incredible, deep VN that would make thousands per month. instead we got a 5th rate game that tried to play out the idea of some "all powerful" fallen angel who no one could possibly understand

Reactions: Milton749

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
we all were drawn to this game for 1 reason or another. the problem is the plot is jumping around, the models change too much, the writing is god awful, and the updates happen like once a year at best and has less than 10 minutes worth of content and 90% of it is just stating what we've already seen. the dev tried to make MC like Lucifer but instead made a whiny little bitch who won't shut up about how bad he had it and how the nice girl he knew for less than 3 days is dead. dev is just trying to milk supporters and since people are hopeful for an update, they keep throwing money at what is basically a 10th grade English assignment

Reactions: Harathorne

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
finally got the abandoned tag huh?

Welp seen it coming..

this game wasn't going anywhere.. The writing killed it.

Don't even get me started on how the dev changed the models for the WORST btw. Add that with slow development time, this is the result.

Game had high potential but the fact is, the dev wrote himself into a corner so many times, he boxed himself in.

It started off good. The mc was someone you can take seriously as the RULER of hell etc... But then that's when the shit writing comes into play. He killed off a LI, had the MC return home, and it turned into a typical college sim bs like other novels.

Him going to college, acting like a pussy, plot going nowhere because the dev made no effort to fix it.

I can list a whole bunch, but what is the point? It's to many problems with this one to begin with.

Dude went from badass ruler of hell, to your typical college boy with no aura of anything "devilish still depressd over a girl he barely knew, and continued to MOPE about it like a cringeball. I want to play a badass, not some emo dweeb. Hell you even had ghost taking over his body for fuck sake... At least he was the only one who seems like he is the ruler of hell.

But overall, that was trash.

At the end of the day, what killed the game was the writing.. point, blank, period.. Characters sucked, MC sucked, story sucked..

and all of the above.

Apr 30, 2023
we all were drawn to this game for 1 reason or another. the problem is the plot is jumping around, the models change too much, the writing is god awful, and the updates happen like once a year at best and has less than 10 minutes worth of content and 90% of it is just stating what we've already seen. the dev tried to make MC like Lucifer but instead made a whiny little bitch who won't shut up about how bad he had it and how the nice girl he knew for less than 3 days is dead. dev is just trying to milk supporters and since people are hopeful for an update, they keep throwing money at what is basically a 10th grade English assignment
Which models changed?? i mean i have played the game about 8 times from 0 but i have not notice great changes in models , i agree that the plot has holes but i don't see any changes at the models my friend

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Which models changed?? i mean i have played the game about 8 times from 0 but i have not notice great changes in models , i agree that the plot has holes but i don't see any changes at the models my friend
what???
you did not seen that the models gone from WOW to Yuck???
tights and asses got bigger and bigger how can someone miss that??

Reactions: Harathorne

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unless you play with your eyes closed i don't see how you can not notice it

Sep 3, 2020
finally got the abandoned tag huh?

Welp seen it coming..

this game wasn't going anywhere.. The writing killed it.

Don't even get me started on how the dev changed the models for the WORST btw. Add that with slow development time, this is the result.

Game had high potential but the fact is, the dev wrote himself into a corner so many times, he boxed himself in.

It started off good. The mc was someone you can take seriously as the RULER of hell etc... But then that's when the shit writing comes into play. He killed off a LI, had the MC return home, and it turned into a typical college sim bs like other novels.

Him going to college, acting like a pussy, plot going nowhere because the dev made no effort to fix it.

I can list a whole bunch, but what is the point? It's to many problems with this one to begin with.

Dude went from badass ruler of hell, to your typical college boy with no aura of anything "devilish still depressd over a girl he barely knew, and continued to MOPE about it like a cringeball. I want to play a badass, not some emo dweeb. Hell you even had ghost taking over his body for fuck sake... At least he was the only one who seems like he is the ruler of hell.

But overall, that was trash.

At the end of the day, what killed the game was the writing.. point, blank, period.. Characters sucked, MC sucked, story sucked..

and all of the above.
it's true that the story was going in a

direction I didn't like but I still had a open mind

and to be clear I do not mind waiting for an update as long as a developer doesn't go radio silent

the problem for me was waiting for

an update for so long

and when it came out it was either too short or didn't

go anywhere by the time the story was going somewhere the update was over

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I dropped this game long ago, but one of the big problems with this kind of dev is; they look at the most sucessful games here and think: "I want the money they are making", but dont deliver the same quality and dont deliver the same amount of gameplay per update, because some of the most sucessful games are updated 1 or 2 times per year at best, but when they do the player has a good amount of gameplay, the writing is good and etc, but the only steps followed by other devs is: slow updates...they forget writing, amount of content, bug checking, quality, consistency and etc....but in their minds they are entitled to make the same money, it will never work.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I dropped this game long ago, but one of the big problems with this kind of dev is; they look at the most sucessful games here and think: "I want the money they are making", but dont deliver the same quality and dont deliver the same amount of gameplay per update, because some of the most sucessful games are updated 1 or 2 times per year at best, but when they do the player has a good amount of gameplay, the writing is good and etc, but the only steps followed by other devs is: slow updates...they forget writing, amount of content, bug checking, quality, consistency and etc....but in their minds they are entitled to make the same money, it will never work.
nah, wouldnt say thats the main problem here, far from it.

the main problem are people defending, or even worse supporting "the most successful games which have high overall quality and deliver good amount of content in their yearly (for now, soon enough it will be biyearly) updates".
those projects kinda ruin everything else because they are far from top quality, far from delivering a lot of content (taking into account available resources/support) but they are tediously slow (in the terms of developing speed/cycles)...

if you are interested in more detailed explanation, will gladly do, yet not here.
if you arent, well, no one can stop you in your believing whatsoever...at the end that is the main reason why world is going only forward with each passing year and soon enough we shall all live the pure dream.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes