XV71

Feb 25, 2020
abandoning for good... devs also deleting his account here.
probably will back with new accounts names, making new games and abandoning again .... REPEAT
pretty sure the dev wanted nothing to do with this site because of the criticism the game was receiving, and I don't think this dev is so unredeemable as to have to delete his account to start over, unlike a few devs on this site.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Not surprised that this got abandoned, that's what happens when you don't have a clear view of the game and ignore the criticism. People have complained to him so many times to stop changing the models per updates, stop wasting time on useless stuff to increase development time. More importantly, we of course complained about the writing. Sadly, he ignored everything and most of the player base got bored and left. Thus, he got short on the funding and free advertisement from here, discords and other places lol.

Apr 30, 2023
Not surprised that this got abandoned, that's what happens when you don't have a clear view of the game and ignore the criticism. People have complained to him so many times to stop changing the models per updates, stop wasting time on useless stuff to increase development time. More importantly, we of course complained about the writing. Sadly, he ignored everything and most of the player base got bored and left. Thus, he got short on the funding and free advertisement from here, discords and other places lol.
Well i don't know about complains from members in Patreon but,Devs 1st patreon got deleted the second one he made had it's last post about 5 months ago and as far as paid member there are 48 the biggest and most important problem i saw was the story plot, increase of development time in my opinion was pretty difficult to accomplished since he is a college student (studying , and attending lessons,homework etc takes time)

Rivin

Nov 1, 2019
Since this got abandoned anyone know any other good games with the casual nudity and see through clothing like this game. If that's allowed.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Someone take this game and make it happpeenn, it was a great game least for a while xD
i can compile a list of at least 30 or 40 wonderfull games that go to the can bcs ...life happends[if we can call this life happends]...and i need to say it again you will never see the same game again ,bcs 1 will have to be with different assets,and 2 the original script \story can change lot bcs 2 dif devs.....

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
i can compile a list of at least 30 or 40 wonderfull games that go to the can bcs ...life happends[if we can call this life happends]...and i need to say it again you will never see the same game again ,bcs 1 will have to be with different assets,and 2 the original script \story can change lot bcs 2 dif devs.....
The only way I could see it working is OG dev just does the writing and another team does everything else, feel like just writing could be manageable even with a full time and family. We just wouldn't get updates crazy fast but I am ok with that for a good story

Reactions: Wzighack

Jan 26, 2024
The only way I could see it working is OG dev just does the writing and another team does everything else, feel like just writing could be manageable even with a full time and family. We just wouldn't get updates crazy fast but I am ok with that for a good story
I may be naive, but I think any AVN should start with at least the story done. Do not require a good PC or a lot of render time. You just need to write a good story before thinking in create a AVN.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes