baklol

Aug 13, 2018
So it turns out that the developer had absolute hatred towards this site and gave up developing the game because of it being constantly leaked here early. I can understand his frustration but it's kind of inevitable because if not here it would find it's way somewhere else eventually either way, But at the end of the day it's his project and his choice I guess it was fun while it lasted.
but why hate majority of dev get famous from here and somebody would also subscribe no one is going on patron on finding adult games so they should be thankful

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Not really surprised. Game had the 'rework' stigma already and it became apparent with the writing that the game was going downhill pretty quick. From the MC's character taking a nosedive to the weird plot of someone/something hijacking the MCs body off and on. Not too many people who liked that.

Reactions: baklol

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Highly unfortunate man but honestly Im surprised it made it to Ch 6 in the first place. I remember telling myself this game probably won't make it to CH 3 before I see an abandoned tag but hey it made it to Ch 6(y)

Reactions: tmu500

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Highly unfortunate man but honestly Im surprised it made it to Ch 6 in the first place. I remember telling myself this game probably won't make it to CH 3 before I see an abandoned tag but hey it made it to Ch 6(y)
I gave it to Ch 5 before being abandoned. I was trying to be optimistic at that point

Reactions: tmu500

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Another great game who is abandoned cuz the dev isn't capable of finish it,
To future devs: If you think that you are not capable or you have financial issues and want to start a game in order to get paid...then you are not fit for it,you need dedication not money

Reactions: Mudrsa

Mudrsa

Jun 6, 2021
Indecent Desire is still going if we are talking about the same game
Probably yes but It's been almost 6 years or more and it's not even getting proper updates because it just recently received the 0.25 update.. It can be said that it is almost abandoned.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
but why hate majority of dev get famous from here and somebody would also subscribe no one is going on patron on finding adult games so they should be thankful
Yea that is 1 thing I will never understand, I mean I get not wanting it to be leaked before the public release but to outright not want it on sites like f95 makes zero sense to me. It's sites like this that carry the industry, I mean I wouldnt know about 99% of the VNs I have played without this site. By finding it here I check out the discord and Patreon and if its good enough with steady updates I sub for a bit to support it

Apr 30, 2023
Another great game who is abandoned cuz the dev isn't capable of finish it,
To future devs: If you think that you are not capable or you have financial issues and want to start a game in order to get paid...then you are not fit for it,you need dedication not money
Well 3d models/enviroments/props/clothes etc cost so you do need money but if you are a dev who is more interested in telling the story of your game than just have a game where the mc has lots of sex and you care more about having beatiful and attractive female for him to have sex with then you can be ok with an average story

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Yea that is 1 thing I will never understand, I mean I get not wanting it to be leaked before the public release but to outright not want it on sites like f95 makes zero sense to me. It's sites like this that carry the industry, I mean I wouldnt know about 99% of the VNs I have played without this site. By finding it here I check out the discord and Patreon and if its good enough with steady updates I sub for a bit to support it
they just mad for for leaking because there revenue gets down etc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes