cmonn

Apr 29, 2023
Abandoned? Why? Whatever, half my watched games are abandoned. What else is new.
My heart's got fire for whats dire, but my heart ain't got no blood left, the sadness is re'al we all gotta fe'al, but in truth my friend you gotta accept what's re'al.

• Sad
Reactions: JB08

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
If you reply the game now you will see that according to the plot none of those characters really abandoned the MC
That's the explanation that we're given, and sure, we're told that no one could hear him.

But you're forgetting one simple problem with all this.

From the MC's point of view he was tortured for centuries. He believed for all that time that every plea for help was heard and ignored.

For hundreds of years.

No one's coming back from that and forgiving those who put him there or those he kept asking for a rescue from just because of some explanation.

Sure, at that point the new information should make the MC's continued anger toward his family members irrational.

But that irrational anger at all of them makes much more sense than his becoming a complete subservient child.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
That's the explanation that we're given, and sure, we're told that no one could hear him.

From the MC's point of view he was tortured for centuries. He believed for all that time that every plea for help was heard and ignored.

For hundreds of years.

No one's coming back from that and forgiving those who put him there or those he kept asking for a rescue from just because of some explanation.

Sure, at that point the new information should make the MC's continued anger toward his family members irrational.

But that irrational anger at all of them makes much more sense than his becoming a complete subservient child.
Well , i don't have the full script for that game to be able to analise it better ,sure it does not make sense at all from our point of view that mc getting tortured for centuries and suddently all is forgiven , mc wants revenge on god and then he turns into an obedient child sure it makes 0 sense

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018

For hundreds of years.

Might I add another point to that topic?

He was left in LITERAL hell. What the fuck did his family think he's doing there for centuries? Super long tanning session?

EDIT: And my personal favorite "I was just following orders"

tornasunder4994

Oct 29, 2021
yeah, who doesn't loves that one?
i have a theory on why most of the games worth playing get abandoned . that being that they are good due to the dev putting so much effort into creating and developing it that they ended getting to emotionally involved in its success and take any and reviews to personally and ends up them getting resentful thus giving up . some devs takes the reviews to personal in my opinion . not that i ever would but say i decided to create a VN ....my first rule would be to never read reviews and judge the success solely on the number of downloads for said VN per release and updates. but thats just my thoughts

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
i have a theory on why most of the games worth playing get abandoned . that being that they are good due to the dev putting so much effort into creating and developing it that they ended getting to emotionally involved in its success and take any and reviews to personally and ends up them getting resentful thus giving up . some devs takes the reviews to personal in my opinion . not that i ever would but say i decided to create a VN ....my first rule would be to never read reviews and judge the success solely on the number of downloads for said VN per release and updates. but thats just my thoughts
i get the angle your coming from but that's like gauging your eyes out to be save from getting insane from looking at elder/outer beings, you need at least a trusted person that filters trough the sewers and gives you straight want the people liked or disliked. Or you will end like a blind person dancing in a mine field.

IF you do the game just for fun then your approach is legit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The D0n

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
My theory is quite simple, they know how to render a scene but have no idea on how to plot out a narrative that will both make sense within their world and has a decent conclusion.
Throw in backers wanting specific kinks thrown in that may not "gel" with what the creator is aiming for and it becomes a complete Pigs Breakfast.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
My theory is quite simple, they know how to render a scene but have no idea on how to plot out a narrative that will both make sense within their world and has a decent conclusion.
Throw in backers wanting specific kinks thrown in that may not "gel" with what the creator is aiming for and it becomes a complete Pigs Breakfast.
seems pretty spot on, once devs start asking which fetishes should get included every game devolved into a complete clusterfuck.
If a dev has at least the outline of his story finished he has far better chances to not get lost in the weeds.

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
ngl playing through this, i just really want to decimate every single character I've encountered so far. Azel especially my love for redheads, does not have that kind of strength. I'm tired of the "oh its your fathers fault, your fathers orders, etc" when playing these I always like to go on a path of how the character would act in said situations

....1000 years of suffering and torture? to then be forced into playing house with these all powerful beings that could have done anything to try and save a little kid? Yeah, nah I cant justify even speaking to one of them

anyone else felt that way? lmao outside maybe raphael I think they're all guilty of destroying MC's life. Meanwhile MC's internally struggling with everyone around him then casually turns around like "yeah no they successfully gaslit me into blaming my father too, not that any of them could have atleast tried to help in a century" :KEK:

Need a pure hatred lone wolf path in this for sure if its ever picked back up. It's like playing a sociopath simulator.

Last edited:

Jan 26, 2024
....1000 years of suffering and torture? to then be forced into playing house with these all powerful beings that could have done anything to try and save a little kid? Yeah, nah I cant justify even speaking to one of them
For me, MC would not even have a memory of the family after centuries in hell. Someone said than there was a rework to make the family looks like cared more, but still to weak for me.

But yes, consensus here was the dev switching from the original plot to another College AVN thing, killed the game. Because what you need after centuries being tortured in hell is go to College.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
ngl playing through this, i just really want to decimate every single character I've encountered so far. Azel especially my love for redheads, does not have that kind of strength. I'm tired of the "oh its your fathers fault, your fathers orders, etc" when playing these I always like to go on a path of how the character would act in said situations

anyone else felt that way? lmao outside maybe raphael I think they're all guilty of destroying MC's life. Meanwhile MC's internally struggling with everyone around him then casually turns around like "yeah no they successfully gaslit me into blaming my father too, not that any of them could have atleast tried to help in a century" :KEK:

Need a pure hatred lone wolf path in this for sure if its ever picked back up. It's like playing a sociopath simulator.
the developer has a problem with being consistent about anything involving this game. plot makes no sense, grammar looks like something a person on a Ritalin binge would write, models change often with their body parts either getting bigger or wider, and MC comes across as an emo teen who cries about being the neglected child in a family

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
the developer has a problem with being consistent about anything involving this game. plot makes no sense, grammar looks like something a person on a Ritalin binge would write, models change often with their body parts either getting bigger or wider, and MC comes across as an emo teen who cries about being the neglected child in a family
not gonna lie the "Ritalin binge" comparison got me good. :ROFLMAO:

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023

Well have you actually played the game??? If you did and payed the nessesary attention on the details you would have seen that MC admits that there were not many things Azel could do to help him but obey their father... as for the "1000 years of suffering and torture? to then be forced into playing house with these all powerful beings that could have done anything to try and save a little kid? " you would also saw that Raphael and their mom did try to find a way to enter hell and get the mc but God block both their communication and the entrances... They still tried ,Raphael tried speciffically ...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Well have you actually played the game??? If you did and payed the nessesary attention on the details you would have seen that MC admits that there were not many things Azel could do to help him but obey their father... as for the "1000 years of suffering and torture? to then be forced into playing house with these all powerful beings that could have done anything to try and save a little kid? " you would also saw that Raphael and their mom did try to find a way to enter hell and get the mc but God block both their communication and the entrances... They still tried ,Raphael tried speciffically ...
like kazeiheikaya said gaslighting completed succesfully, as shown right here ↑

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes