Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FamilyBusinessPageBanner2.jpg

Overview:
This is the MiniGame Version designed as a Technology Demo of our upcoming game ''the Family Business''. In ”the Family Business” you will play as Alex, a 23 years old boy. He lived alongside a family that cared for him as if one of their own. After he finished the second year of high school the father of the family decided to sponsor Alex so that he can get a better education abroad. After completing his high school education in two years in a different city and living in hiatus for a couple more, Alex spent two years studying business. Getting a phone call from Nicole, he had to go back to the house he left years ago. Is Alex going to be able to reconnect with the family he once lived with? What has changed? What is in store for them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-21
Release Date: 2021-02-21
Developer: Nemesia Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 1.11 Final
Language: English
Length: 1 or 2 hours depending on playstyle.
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3.jpg 6.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is this actually a complete game on release?
It is the mini game to act as a technology demo. But we don't want to call it a demo since its a lot bigger than a conventional demo you'd see out there.

And everyone, thank you so much for your kind comments. Please take a minute to drop some feedback if you enjoy the game. Thats the only way we can provide the best experience for you in our upcoming game.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is this another 'I' game where the MC acts like a horny 13-year-old? Or does he actually act like he's 23? :unsure:
We can neither deny nor confirm that fact. Why don't you give it a go? (Jokes aside, we've tried our best to make our characters act their ages however for the ''demo'' purposes, we had to speed up a few storylines. Really hope you enjoy our game though <3 )

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sounds good, completely original never seen before.
Good devs, that did their best after a bad initial release.
Editing the comment cuz i was a bit of cunt.
thanks for the share...

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
We can neither deny nor confirm that fact. Why don't you give it a go? (Jokes aside, we've tried our best to make our characters act their ages however for the ''demo'' purposes, we had to speed up a few storylines. Really hope you enjoy our game though <3 )
Well I appreciate the response. And that's good enough for me. I'll give it a go :)

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
computer tags it as malware, so I'll skip till that's fixed
We were using data collection algorithm in the first version of our game and that was the main reason for false positive malware flags. We have fixed all of the issues with our latest release. Game is now safe to download with no data collection algorithm, no external connections incoming or outgoing and no malware threats. Thread taken down briefly to convey some necessary investigations and declared clean by the F95 Staff before re-releasing. Hope you enjoy our game o/

This comment has been edited in light of recent alterations made in the latest version.

Last edited:

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
the text speed and sound/music sliders are not working for me, anyone else?

Renders look really great though!
Thank you for your message mate. We really appreciate your kind comment and we are incredibly happy that you found our render satisfactory. Regarding sound/music sliders I am conveying this issue to our coder. In the meantime I can suggest the built in Windows sound mixer to lover the .exe's sound directly from your operating system.

Reactions: Rozhok

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
the text speed and sound/music sliders are not working for me, anyone else?
Same here.
Music always returns to the same level.
Text speed slider does nothing. Which is annoying, since I always use instant text.
Nemesia?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes