Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
When i unpacked archive.rpa i see more scenes, i try to search them but they are propably not included...
I have also unrened the game and found nothing that was not in the game. I think the error people are making is returning to Raven and MC's bedroom after completing the quest get a dink in the Kitchen. You need to explore the patio Nicole's room and Alices room. If you do not explore the house you will miss content.

Why do people harp on the NTR as if it is in the game or Nem plans on putting it in the game. The whole thing is in Alex's head. How many time does the Dev have to say no real NTR before you guys get it though your heads.

Last edited:

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
This didn't really answer the question but what you say about her she should be a virgin because it fits her it may be a cliche but that is one that works.
Uh. You do realize women can tear their hymen without being penetrated, right? Horse back riding, for example can lead to torn hymen. Hell even vigorous and extreme fitness/sports can lead to virgins not having hymens at the time of penetration due to having torn them prior. It's not that extreme or big of a deal; or shouldn't be anyway.

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Uh. You do realize women can tear their hymen without being penetrated, right? Horse back riding, for example can lead to torn hymen. Hell even vigorous and extreme fitness/sports can lead to virgins not having hymens at the time of penetration due to having torn them prior. It's not that extreme or big of a deal; or shouldn't be anyway.
if there is no hymen, then she is not a virgin. And who tore her up, a fitness trainer or horse breeder does not matter
EcpRre9X0AE_qa3.jpg

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
if there is no hymen, then she is not a virgin. And who tore her up, a fitness trainer or horse breeder does not matter
View attachment 1048136
Well, it all depends on how you approach the concept of virginity. If its purely biological, yes, she is not a virgin. But if you think about the philosophy behind it, as in not having sex with anyone previously, she is a virgin. I am going to drop a spoiler down below from the demo. Its the main script and you can read about how we've dealt with the virginity question there. Read at your own discretion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this is enough for the questions you are having o/
Thank you for your interest <3

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

mastinsaan07

Jan 1, 2021
Nemesia Just finished playing your game. The script is very well written and realistic. Not like most other games when you simply hug a girl and it becomes erect. I see you don't have many Patreons, but please don't stop this game. I feel once you complete the game, it will do very well on Patreon.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Nemesia Just finished playing your game. The script is very well written and realistic. Not like most other games when you simply hug a girl and it becomes erect. I see you don't have many Patreons, but please don't stop this game. I feel once you complete the game, it will do very well on Patreon.
Thank you so much mate. We really hope so. Until then we will try our best to survive. All the jokes aside, your satisfaction is our first priority. That's why we are always trying to be here in this thread, replying to everything as much as we can. We are very well aware that if we can deliver a good experience to you guys, you won't hang us out to dry anyway. We will keep developing until that happens.
Glad you've enjoyed the game. Please feel free to state if you have encountered anything undesirable or open to further development like any point in story, character/environment models etc. We really want to hear your take on our creation. As always, thank you for your support o/

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
Absolutely loved the demo(except the "NTR dream"). Milfs are absolutely stunning. Sandbox mechanism does not feel empty. Events trigger very easily and absolutely no grind . I am really looking forward for the main game. One more thing if your game is non-ntr don't associate mom characters with NTR, it does not matter if it is avoidable, skippable, dream, skippable dream or whatever. Apart from that game looks really exciting and loved the DEVs attitude and transparency. Wishing absolute best for the team.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Absolutely loved the demo(except the "NTR dream"). Milfs are absolutely stunning. I am really looking forward for the main game. One more thing if your game is non-ntr don't associate mom characters with NTR, it does not matter if it is avoidable, skippable, dream, skippable dream or whatever. Apart from that game looks really exciting and loved the DEVs attitude and transparency. Wishing absolute best for the team.
Thank you so much mate. We are really considering what you guys are saying. In fact, we are currently discussing it with my partner. Once and for all, no ntr will be present in the main game. We have added that sequence for various reasons but doing it to include NTR content was never one of them. As stated before, this is in a parallel universe, thus the name. Main Game Chapter 1 will begin with an event prior to MC coming back to the home and after that point everything will be completely different than what you saw in the demo. We are really glad that you have enjoyed our game. <3 Make sure to check our patreon since we are not only sharing patron specific content but have stuff for public too.

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
We have added that sequence for various reasons but doing it to include NTR content was never one of them.
I absolutely got your point. I just thought people might read all the discussion about ntr(Which is not present in the game) and shy away from the game thats why I wrote it. At this moment I am just waiting for the main game and become a patron. Truly a good game loved it:love:.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Absolutely loved the demo(except the "NTR dream"). Milfs are absolutely stunning. Sandbox mechanism does not feel empty. Events trigger very easily and absolutely no grind . I am really looking forward for the main game. One more thing if your game is non-ntr don't associate mom characters with NTR, it does not matter if it is avoidable, skippable, dream, skippable dream or whatever. Apart from that game looks really exciting and loved the DEVs attitude and transparency. Wishing absolute best for the team.
I don't understand why they add it either.
It's like a mania of idiocy...

sorry for the google translation

Thank you so much mate. We are really considering what you guys are saying. In fact, we are currently discussing it with my partner. Once and for all, no ntr will be present in the main game. We have added that sequence for various reasons but doing it to include NTR content was never one of them. As stated before, this is in a parallel universe, thus the name. Main Game Chapter 1 will begin with an event prior to MC coming back to the home and after that point everything will be completely different than what you saw in the demo. We are really glad that you have enjoyed our game. <3 Make sure to check our patreon since we are not only sharing patron specific content but have stuff for public too.
I'll probably wait a couple more updates! and already when everything calms down with the shit "NTR!" and the developer will decide everything! Then most of all I will support the game! For I hate NTR! and already caught a few developers who did not give the exact answer! and then added NTR

I don't count those fantasies as NTR either
Characters I really liked it especially the moms! they are just unreal good!

Sorry for the google translation!

Last edited:

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I don't understand why they add it either.
It's like a mania of idiocy...

sorry for the google translation

I'll probably wait a couple more updates! and already when everything calms down with the shit "NTR!" and the developer will decide everything! Then most of all I will support the game! For I hate NTR! and already caught a few developers who did not give the exact answer! and then added NTR

I don't count those fantasies as NTR either
Characters I really liked it especially the moms! they are just unreal good!

Sorry for the google translation!
Had to make an image for this :D Will reply NTR comments with the image from now on. We are glad that you liked our characters. Hopefully with the release of Chapter 1, we will gain your trust again. Like stated previously, trust, loyalty and transparency along with your satisfaction are our top priority.
NTR disc.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Had to make an image for this :D Will reply NTR comments with the image from now on. We are glad that you liked our characters. Hopefully with the release of Chapter 1, we will gain your trust again. Like stated previously, trust, loyalty and transparency along with your satisfaction are our top priority.
View attachment 1048621
That image is gonna get so much use.
U sleeping enough dev?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes