• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man no shit I thought the previous comment was exaggerated but no, damn the developer of this game has to enter my top 10 most indecisive people. Man the developer is doing the worst thing he can do, not being clear with the NTR, whether you put it or not that is up to you, but giving elusive answers and the typical answer of "the problem is that it is not clear what NTR is" is your goal to be chased by an angry mob with torches and pitchfolks? And on the subject of NTR, most would agree that as long as you prevent girls from having sex with someone other than the protagonists then most will be happy.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Man no shit I thought the previous comment was exaggerated but no, damn the developer of this game has to enter my top 10 most indecisive people. Man the developer is doing the worst thing he can do, not being clear with the NTR, whether you put it or not that is up to you, but giving elusive answers and the typical answer of "the problem is that it is not clear what NTR is" is your goal to be chased by an angry mob with torches and pitchfolks? And on the subject of NTR, most would agree that as long as you prevent girls from having sex with someone other than the protagonists then most will be happy.
aDW7p6K_700b.jpg
:ROFLMAO:
Exactly mate!!! The indecisiveness of the developer about the NTR, in fact, I think he had problems being clear about everything related to the future story of the game and what kinks to expect. That to me pretty much confirm that this dude didn’t even have a single page of a written story, that’s why when people started asking about the ntr his answer were like “ absolutely no ntr in ths game… but actually yes”.

Also, does anybody really believed that this dev don’t like NTR?

Anyway this thing whatever it was. Was Dead on arrival.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
View attachment 1432382
Exactly mate!!! The indecisiveness of the developer about the NTR, in fact, I think he had problems being clear about everything related to the future story of the game and what kinks to expect. That to me pretty much confirm that this dude didn’t even have a single page of a written story, that’s why when people started asking about the ntr his answer were like “ absolutely no ntr in ths game… but actually yes”.

Yeah it was dead before it even start, sad because game could have had some success, but in the today's industry of AVN on patreon the developer mind set is really important, and he didn't have a clear view of the project. How many good games would be out there if everyone that started a project have a good mind set? But no, today's industry is full with scammers, liars and people that neither have they ideas straight nor have the conviction to see it through.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 1432382

And yet it still somehow has Patreons. LMFAO.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
The NTR in this demo is of the worst kind, as in you dont see it but it still happens.
as soon as i saw that the moms name was nicole i knew immediately she would be a hoe.
Anyway its pretty much dead now so it doesnt matter anyway PASS bro

Last edited:

Will Vanheid

May 28, 2017
Game its not trully abandoned, more like onhold until who knows! They working in parallel projects call: OneShot, and will be (way i see from his patreon) spin-offs from the original game The Family Business which is not this game, u all can see or read this its just promotional mini game its like teaser. I hope they get more support and keep original project alive.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Josarin

Nov 15, 2018
The official hotfix link no longer works, but reporting it for a single broken link when you can still get the main game feels bad. Though, with how long it's been, I don't think that it's getting fixed anytime soon.

corcodeI

Nov 27, 2019
There were so many hopes and promises. As a result, everything is abandoned. The images were at a very good level, Nicole's character in particular. Although, maybe for the best. Looking at how the developer started talking about adding NTR, it's better to keep it that way. Than they will make complete whores out of the characters and the main character will become another humiliated idiot.

P.s Does anyone know what assets were used for the characters?

Jan 2, 2022
In the promo pics, it shows bath and bed scenes with the aunt.
I never found these. Where in the story are they?
I made it to the end and had AWESOME sex with Raven. For those that say this is a 5 minute game, you obviously weren't "enjoying" the action the way that it was intended. Raven is SUPER hot!!! If I could bang all 4 of the females plus Alice's friend, I'd never leave home. Just be a breeding stud, and let the women design and model clothes to bring in the money, while I plant babies in them. :love: :p:cool:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Yeah it was dead before it even start, sad because game could have had some success, but in the today's industry of AVN on patreon the developer mind set is really important, and he didn't have a clear view of the project. How many good games would be out there if everyone that started a project have a good mind set? But no, today's industry is full with scammers, liars and people that neither have they ideas straight nor have the conviction to see it through.
I believe, that as a Dev you should have a finished or near finished story to work with, so you know where your going and you can set a Dev plan on updates. That way you know how much work you need to do each update. (helps so you don't burn out)

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I believe, that as a Dev you should have a finished or near finished story to work with, so you know where your going and you can set a Dev plan on updates. That way you know how much work you need to do each update. (helps so you don't burn out)
I totally agree, you need a clear idea of what the game is going to be to avoid a lot of issues in the development process.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
In the promo pics, it shows bath and bed scenes with the aunt.
I never found these. Where in the story are they?
I made it to the end and had AWESOME sex with Raven. For those that say this is a 5 minute game, you obviously weren't "enjoying" the action the way that it was intended. Raven is SUPER hot!!! If I could bang all 4 of the females plus Alice's friend, I'd never leave home. Just be a breeding stud, and let the women design and model clothes to bring in the money, while I plant babies in them. :love: :p:cool:
To get the aunt scenes :: Step one go to the kitchen and watch the scene of her waking up by the pool. Step two watch tv and have alice come up to you in an outfit. Step 3 go to main corridor and get a text from aunt. Step 4 make a save and try the options.

Reactions: whiterussian1974
May 14, 2020
I really hope this gets to a completed stage and we can enjoy what started off absolutely fantastic and wanting more...was annoyed how it ended up and abandoned

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes