• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 18, 2020
today i decided to browse this page to see an interesting game but then i found this game and with this clear explanation of the game i got curious i ended up downloading it and i playing it if i see it will be all that is here on the page you can be sure that I will support the game I make it very clear when I mean support it doesn't mean I'm rich no but I don't want this game to be like most games that the creators end up abandoning but let me experience the game first

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
today i decided to browse this page to see an interesting game but then i found this game and with this clear explanation of the game i got curious i ended up downloading it and i playing it if i see it will be all that is here on the page you can be sure that I will support the game I make it very clear when I mean support it doesn't mean I'm rich no but I don't want this game to be like most games that the creators end up abandoning but let me experience the game first
uhmm...the game is abandoned.

Jan 18, 2020
uhmm... o jogo está abandonado.
[/CITAR]
Muito obrigado por me avisar que eu estava muito animado para apoiar este criador, mas devido a esta notícia, acredito que acabou de fechar as portas para qualquer outro criador de jogos, estou cansado de me decepcionar com criadores que iniciam um jogo e depois saem o jogo o que eu vou fazer a partir de agora é pesquisar no Steam quem sabe se eu não encontrar um jogo que me interesse lá

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
1.11 final version of the game why was it abandoned?
''This is a Large Technology Demo''. We have tagged the game as finished because there won't be any content updates for this release. Instead we will work on the actual game after getting feedback from you guys and we are already getting some valuable information that we can shape our game with.

Reactions: hamod and helent28

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
The game is abandoned and the devs started working on other projects. sucks because this had some serious potential. but after being a patron for 6 months without any updates I said screw them.

Reactions: Luna Granger

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
The game is abandoned and the devs started working on other projects. sucks because this had some serious potential. but after being a patron for 6 months without any updates I said screw them.
Seems not just the game, but the Patreon page as well, since it no longer exists, nor does the website linked in the first post. I'd be surprised if they are working on something else, seems more like they gave up.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1044880

Overview:
This is the MiniGame Version designed as a Technology Demo of our upcoming game ''the Family Business''. In ”the Family Business” you will play as Alex, a 23 years old boy. He lived alongside a family that cared for him as if one of their own. After he finished the second year of high school the father of the family decided to sponsor Alex so that he can get a better education abroad. After completing his high school education in two years in a different city and living in hiatus for a couple more, Alex spent two years studying business. Getting a phone call from Nicole, he had to go back to the house he left years ago. Is Alex going to be able to reconnect with the family he once lived with? What has changed? What is in store for them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-21
Release Date: 2021-02-21
Developer: Nemesia Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 1.11 Final
Language: English
Length: 1 or 2 hours depending on playstyle.
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patch: Official Hotfix

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1044889 View attachment 1044912 View attachment 1044905 View attachment 1044907 View attachment 1044908 View attachment 1044909 View attachment 1044910 View attachment 1044913 View attachment 1044916 View attachment 1044917 View attachment 1044918
It's a shame that this game has been abandoned
Characters...5 stars
outfits...5 stars
Stockings (omg) i love
:confused:

Jan 27, 2021
Still don't understand the abandoned tag. This tech demo was completed and even had the tag before (when dev was still active on this forum). The main game supposed to be a totally different thread and a standalone game. This even has the phrase "Parallel universe" in the title. That means this is not the main game, the events of this tech demo supposedly wouldn't even be relevant in the main game, this was just a parallel universe, mainly to test a few things.
The main game was abandoned without even a release but this tech demo never ever supposed to have any more updates, this was just a short tech demo.
One can argue the mods want to let people know there won't be any main game with the tag here, but without the context the tag is just misleading while games missing sixty plus percent of formerly planned endings (2 incomplete routes out of 3) are marked completed because dev wanted to work on another game(s) instead of that one.
The use of tags should be a lot more consistent here.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
To be fair, if you visit their patreon page right now, you can't even find out about this tech tdemo, other plans, games, or anything - it's gone.

Reactions: Luna Granger
Jan 27, 2021
To be fair, if you visit their patreon page right now, you can't even find out about this tech tdemo, other plans, games, or anything - it's gone.
But all the information is here, in this thread. Also, other devs quit too, leave this site or Patreon but their completed games still aren't marked abandoned but completed as should be (Flirty F, Lady in blue). Just because this was just a tech demo and not a longer game, just because the characters from this were meant to be in the main game, this remains completed (The Professor is completed while The Professor 2 is abandoned now, same MC).

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Eh, I think considering the massive size of this community, the team does a great job. I can't image how difficult it must be...in theory though "abandonded," since a patreon is gone, etc and it's not obvious how to even find the dev, the label to me works.

Jan 27, 2021
Eh, I think considering the massive size of this community, the team does a great job. I can't image how difficult it must be...in theory though "abandonded," since a patreon is gone, etc and it's not obvious how to even find the dev, the label to me works.
That's why I mentioned some other devs who's Patreon was deleted too but their completed games are still tagged completed. Also, I don't try to point to anybody or blame the mods for anything but I also think at least if something is reported they should act (e.g. tagging Double homework took an extremely long time and multiple people wrote on the thread and said they also reported it for the tag before).
I just posted here too because this one was promising back then, generated lots of replies in quite a short time, dev was active here but the games I'm usually talking about are quite popular too, are mostly on Steam either, so not something what goes under the radar, and the inconsistency is still there (Become a rock star, College bound, Fetish locator).

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. i just want ask please .. is this the main thread for this game or this is just for the demo mini game ? and what is the other thread with the main game if there is one ??

MikeHershey

Sep 3, 2017
Such a pity the devs gave up on this. Nicole was just great!

Anyone manage to grab the dev diary or preview images when it was still online?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
already abbandoned ?? wtf...i was looking forward this one when it will have more contents...damn

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes