Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Lol i see all the 'NTR' haters are already filling the thread with their pointless whining.
Pointing out something in a game that isn't tagged isn't whining. If there was an NTR tag I wouldn't download and wouldn't comment. But thanks for your sarcasm, I'm glad that you can respect opinions and kinks that differ from your own instead of throwing gasoline on the fire...

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Sadly that is also a choice to showcase another mechanic on intercharacter relations. When you suggest a revealing outfit Mom is still confused and in a state of panic being extremely undecisive so she won't care what you say but your sister/her daughter is pretty aware of the situation will react to your answer either with a good or bad attitude. We simply didn't have enough time/resources to pour on a different outfit scene and since this is a technology demo/minigame we have decided to use our time and effort on other stuff.
I understand.

By the way, are you going to make a Renpy version, right?

Also, what is this about ntr?; are you thinking to make this game with that tag?

I want to be frank, I do not like that kind of games. Of course is your game after all, but is my option to play it or not.

Told this, I still think the game has great images and the plot caught me from the beginning.

Last edited:

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I understand.

By the way, are you going to make a Renpy version, right?

Also, what it this about ntr?; are you thinking to make this game with that tag?

I want to be frank, I do not like that kind of games. Of course is your game after all, but is my option to play it or not.

Told this, I still think the game has great images and the plot caught me from the beginning.
It is already a Ren'Py game mate but I believe you are asking about the linear VN version. To be honest we had that idea for a while and we are still keeping it on the back burner but time will tell.

About the NTR stuff I am pretty shocked about the backlash thats been going on here actually. There is no ''actual'' NTR in the game and frankly we are not thinking about including any however there is one scene, a dream sequence, where MC imagines a scenario thanks to a previous conversation with a character. Its purely made to enhance narrative but I will most definitely add the NTR tag for this release after the F95 Staff clears us since its been a problem for some people. To be honest, we didn't even think about that sequence that much and didn't think that it would be enough to include NTR tag.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
It is already a Ren'Py game mate but I believe you are asking about the linear VN version. To be honest we had that idea for a while and we are still keeping it on the back burner but time will tell.

About the NTR stuff I am pretty shocked about the backlash thats been going on here actually. There is no ''actual'' NTR in the game and frankly we are not thinking about including any however there is one scene, a dream sequence, where MC imagines a scenario thanks to a previous conversation with a character. Its purely made to enhance narrative but I will most definitely add the NTR tag for this release after the F95 Staff clears us since its been a problem for some people. To be honest, we didn't even think about that sequence that much and didn't think that it would be enough to include NTR tag.
I see.

I was reading other players. Like I said, I´m playing the game still, but if it´s only a dream, I do not think must be necessary to tag ntr.

It is only my opinion of course.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3116788

Unable to move the sound sliders. It keeps going back to the default

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Simple solution, make a option to skip the Dream, problem solved

Jun 15, 2017

Don't worry about the backlash, People tend to overreact when they see any signs of anything they consider NTR. It does seem pretty ridiculous to add a NTR tag for one dream sequence but It's probably better to just do it, also should probably make it avoidable/skippable if It isn't already.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Unable to move the sound sliders. It keeps going back to the default
We are currently waiting for the F95 Staff confirmation to go live again. I am afraid you are playing the first released version which has a code bypassing the sound slider and text speed slider interactions. If it is unplayable for you I would kindly suggest you to wait for the updated version which is already in the hands of F95 Staff and will be live after certain investigation process is complete.

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
Not gonna lie, although you might think this is a problematic release I think you done really well.

It's not every time I see a first release with that much content, a good looking patreon page and an actual website to go with it. Plus you are responding extremly quickly on the feedback and I think it honors your that you feel the need to apologize.

If I also might leave some feedback on the game:
- I think menus and UI look really great, readability is good
- Renders are pretty amazing
- Story although nothing new looks good (yeah sorry incest is wincest hits right up my alley)
- I liked the dialogue

Things I might be alone with but want to leave here anyway:
- I think you should maybe consider turning down the dick size a bit. Don't get me wrong I am all for monster dick MC but it just looks kinda out of propotions imho (to be exact too long for its girth or too little girth for its length)
- Maybe NTR warning/option to turn it of if thats feasible (not super bothered by the fantasy thing personally but still I get why people are upset about it)

ANYWAY

GOOD FUCKING JOB ON THE FIRST RELEASE

GODSPEED NEMESIA

Ps: here is to hoping you get the support to see this project through and it doesn't turn into a grind fest

PPS: How do I embed gifs here (if possible never done that before)

bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
I think you and us are fully aware you have something good going here. Keep up the work and dont think the initial issues were bad first impressions. It is extremely rare to get this kind of quality demo and you obviously care alot about this project. Best of luck

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Not gonna lie, although you might think this is a problematic release I think you done really well.

It's not every time I see a first release with that much content, a good looking patreon page and an actual website to go with it. Plus you are responding extremly quickly on the feedback and I think it honors your that you feel the need to apologize.

If I also might leave some feedback on the game:
- I think menus and UI look really great, readability is good
- Renders are pretty amazing
- Story although nothing new looks good (yeah sorry incest is wincest hits right up my alley)
- I liked the dialogue

Things I might be alone with but want to leave here anyway:
- I think you should maybe consider turning down the dick size a bit. Don't get me wrong I am all for monster dick MC but it just looks kinda out of propotions imho (to be exact to long for its girth or to little girth for its length)
- Maybe NTR warning/option to turn it of if thats feasible (not super bothered by the fantasy thing personally but still I get why people are upset about it)

ANYWAY

GOOD FUCKING JOB ON THE FIRST RELEASE

GODSPEED NEMESIA

Ps: here is to hoping you get the support to see this project through and it doesn't turn into a grind fest
Thank you so much mate. Really appreciate it. We are really glad that you have enjoyed our game. We are aware of the wrong decisions we have taken such as data collection and we have fixed that immediately but the false positive malware issue brought the game down. I personally deleted the download links and started re-scan processes immediately. While everything checks out clear we didn't want to risk you guys so we are currently waiting for additional confirmation from the F95 staff just to be sure. As you might understand, this is our first game/release and we are fairly inexperienced on the subject but we are really trying our best. We haven't slept for more than 32 hours and still staying awake until we see our games name cleared. Of course these kind of problems are only natural when it comes to game design but hopefully, with the support of you guys, we will get over these minor issues and keep working on a good game for all of you.

As for the dick size since its been mentioned a couple of times before, that maybe my mistake on the design department. I find it easier to pose a big one since it gives me more room to experiment with positioning and collisions but we hear you. It will be adjusted in the actual game.

About the NTR part, like I've mentioned in an earlier message, we really didn't think much of it and we also take responsibility on that mistake. Hopefully, with constructive feedbacks like yours and many others, we will grind out the rough edges to achieve a higher quality product in the and. Again, thank you so much for your kind words o/

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes