Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So i assume you will be carrying on this story?
Actually this is randomly selected events from the main game all happening in different times, mostly not connected to each other. We are planning a very ambitious game right after this which will start from the arrival of Alex and will go even further down the story with tons of different environments, side characters and many innovative game mechanics. With this release our intention was provide a spoiler-free technology demo to showcase what we are capable of. Such as render quality (which will vastly improve), custom interface design and mechanics like fully working in-game phone and dice system to add flavor to somewhat repetitive events. We weren't planning to make it this big to be honest but as the development process progressed further we wanted to add more and more features. There are still tons of thing we wished to include but there were simply not enough time.

TLDR: You will most definitely see more from Alex, Alice, Kiera, Nicole and Raven in the future for sure.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey Dev.

How r u doing?

I´m playing your game now...

Is really well done.

I have a doubt: I´m at garage with MC´s mom and an option to stare her finished with a fail scene (-1 point). That´s mean I must avoid to peek her and go forward with the talk?

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hey Dev.

How r u doing?

I´m playing your game now...

Is really well done.

I have a doubt: I´m at garage with MC´s mom and an option to stare her finished with a fail scene (-1 point). That´s mean I must avoid to peek her and go forward with the talk?
That particular choice is just to showcase our RNG (DiceRoll) mechanic. In the future iterations you will see it on repeatable events (some also call them grind event). Main reason of using it is to give that grindy feely events some flavor by adding a chance factor that can alter the scene, punish/reward the player etc. If you replay the demo you might succeed on the dice roll this time and see what happens.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Really didn't appreciate the BBC fantasized sex with Mom. I, like MC was hoping that Mom would behave herself, so seeing "our" worst fears graphically displayed is kinda a shitty mechanic to throw NTR into the game and claim it never happened because it wasn't real while still throwing it into our face... :mad:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
We are currently uploading a new version. Every file has been scanned multiple times but no malicious content have been detected. This new version we are uploading will have everything the hotfix provided.
-Fix for the Music Slider
-Fix for the Text Speed Slider
-No outside connection
-No data collection script

Every script page has been purged from start to finish multiple times. We are really sorry. New links will be provided soon.

View attachment 1045027
I have the version with the patch before they took the download links down and I scanned it with both Windows Defender and Malware Bytes and both declared the game clean.

Reactions: NemesiaProductions

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Dev advertises it as "a complete sandbox experience", like that's a good thing!
Yeah sandbox is usual a bad decision - unless there are only a few rooms/locations and even better if there are some small icons or face pictures on them to avoid senseless clicking and ending in rooms/locations with no content.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
is says failed everytime some is wrong my dude !
You also have to capitalize the letters because it is case sensitive.

P.S. If you can't get the code to work. Use UnRen on the game to activate the console and then when you get to the start screen open the console and type:

Private = True

and again do it just like I did as it is case sensitive

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Really didn't appreciate the BBC fantasized sex with Mom. I, like MC was hoping that Mom would behave herself, so seeing "our" worst fears graphically displayed is kinda a shitty mechanic to throw NTR into the game and claim it never happened because it wasn't real while still throwing it into our face... :mad:
Wait, for real? Fucking yikes :sick:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Woooot? a BBC + Mother fantasy .... good I didnt see this - I stayed away from this game (see earlier posts). I really hope for my sanity that nemesia avoids at all cost such things in his future games ;)
I´m only cool with "NTR" when the main character is the one who fills the holes of other women who are otherwise off limit, harhar.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
thanks for the warning, skipping this one

good luck with this game, dev and please submit a ticket for the game developers tag

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
skip the NTR drama and there is ntr tag on it

Last edited:

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi folks. We are extremely sorry about the problematic release we had. As a way of apologizing to you all, we have formed an Apology Package filled with digital goodies most in 4K or higher definition. You can find stuff like PDF version of the in-game magazine, wallpaper packs, Patreon specific galleries and work in progress images. Please forgive us for the inconvenience we have caused. You can find the download link completely open to public usage since we do not want to share any links until further notice from the F95 Staff. Don't worry, there are only images and pdf's inside that won't bite. They are pretty clean and won't send your information to a remote server in Alaska ;) You can see the files you will get from the .zip file down below. Enjoy <3
1613797039788.png

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
That particular choice is just to showcase our RNG (DiceRoll) mechanic. In the future iterations you will see it on repeatable events (some also call them grind event). Main reason of using it is to give that grindy feely events some flavor by adding a chance factor that can alter the scene, punish/reward the player etc. If you replay the demo you might succeed on the dice roll this time and see what happens.
Got it.

Another question: No matter if MC suggests to her mom wearing a revealing dress or her own dress design, the scene from the kitchen shows the same design?

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Got it.

Another question: No matter if MC suggests to her mom wearing a revealing dress or her own dress design, the scene om the kitchen shows the same design?
Sadly that is also a choice to showcase another mechanic on intercharacter relations. When you suggest a revealing outfit Mom is still confused and in a state of panic being extremely undecisive so she won't care what you say but your sister/her daughter is pretty aware of the situation will react to your answer either with a good or bad attitude. We simply didn't have enough time/resources to pour on a different outfit scene and since this is a technology demo/minigame we have decided to use our time and effort on other stuff.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes