Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Thank you so much mate. Really appreciate it. We are really glad that you have enjoyed our game. We are aware of the wrong decisions we have taken such as data collection and we have fixed that immediately but the false positive malware issue brought the game down. I personally deleted the download links and started re-scan processes immediately. While everything checks out clear we didn't want to risk you guys so we are currently waiting for additional confirmation from the F95 staff just to be sure. As you might understand, this is our first game/release and we are fairly inexperienced on the subject but we are really trying our best. We haven't slept for more than 32 hours and still staying awake until we see our games name cleared. Of course these kind of problems are only natural when it comes to game design but hopefully, with the support of you guys, we will get over these minor issues and keep working on a good game for all of you.

As for the dick size since its been mentioned a couple of times before, that maybe my mistake on the design department. I find it easier to pose a big one since it gives me more room to experiment with positioning and collisions but we hear you. It will be adjusted in the actual game.

About the NTR part, like I've mentioned in an earlier message, we really didn't think much of it and we also take responsibility on that mistake. Hopefully, with constructive feedbacks like yours and many others, we will grind out the rough edges to achieve a higher quality product in the and. Again, thank you so much for your kind words o/
I'll be honest, the NTR is the deal-breaker for me. But you guys have been responding with much class and professionalism. :BootyTime:

I am not sure we deserve such treatment. I wish you guys nothing but success. Please get some sleep lol.

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I'll be honest, the NTR is the deal-breaker for me. But you guys have been responding with much class and professionalism. :BootyTime:

I am not sure we deserve such treatment. I wish you guys nothing but success. Please get some sleep lol.
Thank you mate. We believe you guys are deserving a lot more. We believe that the audience of any product deserves to be treated with respect and empathy.
In light of latest comments we are working on 1.1 update to address almost all of the issues we have seen so far. We are not planning to sleep until we clear our name first. About the NTR discussions, let me say this, don't lose faith in us. You won't be disappointed <3

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hi folks. We are extremely sorry about the problematic release we had. As a way of apologizing to you all, we have formed an Apology Package filled with digital goodies most in 4K or higher definition. You can find stuff like PDF version of the in-game magazine, wallpaper packs, Patreon specific galleries and work in progress images. Please forgive us for the inconvenience we have caused. You can find the download link completely open to public usage since we do not want to share any links until further notice from the F95 Staff. Don't worry, there are only images and pdf's inside that won't bite. They are pretty clean and won't send your information to a remote server in Alaska ;) You can see the files you will get from the .zip file down below. Enjoy <3
View attachment 1045115
So far what I have seen looks good. I'm going to wait for the new release before I play, and wanted to look at the package you offered but can't as it asks for a key to download.

ALSO, just to jump on the pile of complaints. :) I see NO Chocolate Chip Cookies. Will there be Chocolate Chip Cookie content to make this one of the greatest games ever?? Just remember that if you are EVIL and include Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I'll call you a POO-Head. :)

Just a thought

Reactions: NemesiaProductions

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So far what I have seen looks good. I'm going to wait for the new release before I play, and wanted to look at the package you offered but can't as it asks for a key to download.

ALSO, just to jump on the pile of complaints. :) I see NO Chocolate Chip Cookies. Will there be Chocolate Chip Cookie content to make this one of the greatest games ever?? Just remember that if you are EVIL and include Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I'll call you a POO-Head. :)

Just a thought
They key is actually right next to the download link. You can copy the link manually and paste it to your search bar to access the file or simply copy the key (the part starting with #) and paste it to decrypt. By the way, we will start working on the dough immediately.

Reactions: Shiva0067

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I see.

I was reading other players. Like I said, I´m playing the game yet, but if is only a dream, I do not thing must be necessary to tag ntr.

It is only my opinion of course.
I beg to differ on your opinion. This is a VN which means I would have to see it so it doesn't matter if it is a dream or not. I am still seeing it and I don't want to see it.

Actually I'm going to look for it in the scripts and put my own menu in so I can skip it.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
They key is actually right next to the download link. You can copy the link manually and paste it to your search bar to access the file or simply copy the key (the part starting with #) and paste it to decrypt. By the way, we will start working on the dough immediately.
Ok, I slammed my head against the wall, then listened to the voices in my head. After CAREFUL up close research I have decided that you can have a 8.2694 second break before the Chocolate Chip Cookies NEED to start baking. :) The images were VERY good, and I look forward to seeing MORE of your work. (y)

Just a thought.

• Red Heart

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I look forward to when the new links are up. Can't wait to check out your work. Thanks for the fast change, sorry verification is taking time.

tidus

May 14, 2017
Great Game! I hope you guys keep at it. And NTR is fine as long as it's avoidable. That way you can please both groups of people. (y)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes