3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hope that the next version will be compatible with the saves of this version… otherwise we should start from the beginning, and it's very long!
Another solution could be create a new episode from the end of this one! (the presentation of the new girl at Mary's office)

Per Hansen

Jul 8, 2018
So Jerry does not give access to the computer. He says he will do it, but the event on Saturday in the livingroom never happens :/ Is there anything I need to do as well? Hope my questions isnt to any bother ;)

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Haven't finished downloading the latest version yet,but after visiting the official website ,I hope there will be no NTR content in this game

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
So Jerry does not give access to the computer. He says he will do it, but the event on Saturday in the livingroom never happens :/ Is there anything I need to do as well? Hope my questions isnt to any bother ;)
You need to wait in your home until nightfall then go to workplace & the next chapter will trigger!

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
also:
player_int=x
player_str=x
player_cha=x
Are these actually useful for anything?

Unless I'm doing something massively wrong I don't see any way to legit raise stats, I can travel to places other than work, but like at the fitness center for example I can't seemingly click on any of the workout equipment or interact with it in any way.

I don't even see how to interact with any of the other employees either. I was told to get close to Shannon to get the pictures, and since then she's never shown up in my game again.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This Game Is aesthetically beautiful That goes without saying! But the Gameplay is erratic at best, It seems your everyone's Slave! even though your the bosses Son, & just as you make a breakthrough Another obstacle blocks your Path, So you spend two minutes clicking through another week to get to Friday afternoon Just so you can say Hello ETC: Instead of weekly events Why not make it a daily occurrence? And show your Staff doing some kind of work, instead of sitting around on there fat arses telling you to jump through Hoops!

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
How to get to the next lvl with mary(mom) i'm in the 4th week still just wanking off i grind only her bathroom sceens and stuff???

Do i need to progress with shannon?

and how to get charisma and stuff do i miss something?

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
How do i cheat in this game?

Game looks gorgeous, but I seriously dont have the patience to play that damn memory game every day and grind stats

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 49558

Hello there, I’m I’m the developer of the game Family Secret. This is a Visual Novel about a young man who, together with his mother, moves to another city. A new college, a new home, a new life. And new stories.
Updated: 07 / 28 / 2018
Developer/Publisher: and his
Censorship: No
Version: Ep2 v0.1.2.2p
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Windows: - -
Compressed Version:

Mac: -

View attachment 49559 View attachment 49560 View attachment 49561 View attachment 49562 View attachment 49563 View attachment 49564
Hello the secene repet utself are the sister will come and why shes not in work when i come all hours its empty walkthrough ?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Please yoy can give me the text i dont know how to write it its diffecul
Here is the text in the link I gave you:

"Now to enable Console Commands:

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift O (letter)
"

It means - go to the folder (for Windows) www/renpy/common/00console.rpy or (for Mac) - show package contents by right clicking, go the contents/autorun/renpy/common/00console.rpy
Open it with a text file read/write executable (such as wordpad/notepad/etc - read some of the comments in the link!)
Find the line with config.console = False and change the False to True
Save and exit
in game press shift O (letter)

Can not get any more explicit than this...

Reactions: alidenyen
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes