You can give yourself needed money.
Open console and type:
Code:
player_cash=2100
or any other value...
If you are bored with wanking routine, there is code for that as well:

Code:
mom_bath_peek +=12
You should be able to cum on her arse, bosom, etc...
Do you happend to know how to get the bath peek to that number without using the console? I have managed to clear the game, and took a look at my numbers of peek, and it was only 3. I peeked 2 times a day, everyday possible so am I missing something?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have enough money to buy the Wacom. But every time I enter "Mom's office" to ask about Shannon as the walkthrough tells, it's empty - no matter how often I try. What am I doing wrong?

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Guys in the walkthrough it says go to work on night. I went to the office and nothing happened. I searched Jordan's office but found nothing. What should i do? Did I miss something?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 49558

Hello there, I’m I’m the developer of the game Family Secret. This is a Visual Novel about a young man who, together with his mother, moves to another city. A new college, a new home, a new life. And new stories.
Updated: 07 / 28 / 2018
Developer/Publisher: and his
Censorship: No
Version: Ep2 v0.1.2.2p
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Windows: - -
Compressed Version:

Mac: -

Fan-made
Thanks @Lustgaming

View attachment 49559 View attachment 49560 View attachment 49561 View attachment 49562 View attachment 49563 View attachment 49564
How the heck did I get the relationships set to family in this game? I can't play the new version if I have to call Mom, Mary!

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I'm at Jordan's office at night on saturday and can't find anything clickable ... help ? /// Nvm, you have to DRIVE to work for the event to trigger :D

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes