3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
I have read back pages and couldn't see an answer and doesn't say in the guide either so i'm guessing it isn't in the game as yet but its where the mom said i'd need to go to yoga class to help her ,if it is available how do i do that?
And the 2nd is the restaurant near the yoga place ,is that is use or needed yet ? Sorry to ask but few have said that there is alot of stuff not included in the guide.
Sorry i shouldn't laugh but the same questions and same people keep answering them was amusing ,u guys answering must have alot of patience as most of the answers to the same questions were a page or 2 back lol
Thank you also to @bossapplesauce for the crunched version ,i have to say without u doing that my hard drive would fill very quick, please cancel any holidays and vacations planned as i need u here,hahaha

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Tip for the walkthrough that is on Google Docs (link on page 1 beneath the game links), if Google throws you into preview mode due to high traffic, replace the word "preview" at the end of the URL with the word "copy" to open up a copy of the document that you can save.

Reactions: Jady97878

Jady97878

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to pass the event of being in the fitness center and see her? I saw Mom but I had got nothing to say in the chat box. Then I went back to my office for a phone call and there was only Lola on the phone but not Kimberly? Thanks.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
To be more clear I took the office Key from Lola and chat with Jerry. We should be breaking in to the office but when I go there nothing happens tries every single room to fid Jerry..
saturday night go in the office parking click on the watch near sun and moon icons in the high left side and jerry will come

Lexunas

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a patch of sorts? The dialogue feels very... unnatural after it shifted to the non-incest content

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I have spent more than two hours and now I'm stuck... (I mean... the models are goods... The Mom WOW!... But, he becomes bored for being so repetitive) Anyway... I go to the gym, talk to Mom and Kimberly... (The walkthroughs that I found here, both of them, says "Go to work, your desk, call Kimberly) but... Kimberly never appears in my phone.
So... What?... It's a bug?... It's a joke?... Or maybe have to wait other three months for the next update... and hopefully it be fixed

Hami1368

Oct 15, 2017
i have problem with my room (PC)

every time i click on the pc i have a error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can someone please help me?

if specific file corupted please send me correct file.

thanks in advanced.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ok... I have spent more than two hours and now I'm stuck... (I mean... the models are goods... The Mom WOW!... But, he becomes bored for being so repetitive) Anyway... I go to the gym, talk to Mom and Kimberly... (The walkthroughs that I found here, both of them, says "Go to work, your desk, call Kimberly) but... Kimberly never appears in my phone.
So... What?... It's a bug?... It's a joke?... Or maybe have to wait other three months for the next update... and hopefully it be fixed
Use your cellphone, the telephone from work you just use to call Lola to you office (as of now at least).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
still got an error using the crunched version...I did that replace shit and nadda:FeelsBadMan:
EDIT: The image was corrupted in my compressed version of the game. I've fixed and reuploaded. If you're getting this error, you don't have to redownload, just please replace "\game\images\computer\home_comp_icon.png" with the attached file. Make sure to rename it so it matches that filename exactly and overwrites the file.

Reactions: bas
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes