3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Managed to play through it. It was a good update, at least to me it was. And a good scene at the end.

Reactions: fz

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I changed from config.console = False to config.console = True, but nothing happens when press SHIFT+O. Any suggestion?

Reactions: DaPimpVio

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
Does the game ends when we go to work at Saturday to talk with Jerry ? Becase when I go to the office I cant find him..

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
Does the game ends when we go to work at Saturday to talk with Jerry ? Becase when I go to the office I cant find him..
To be more clear I took the office Key from Lola and chat with Jerry. We should be breaking in to the office but when I go there nothing happens tries every single room to fid Jerry..

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Alright I give up, I really like this game but it is missing much details/clues/hints that it made me hate it. Even with the walk-through (thanks for that btw), I'm stuck after giving Lola the pictures. I can't seem to do anything new. I talked to Jerry about the computer access and he says that he needs some time and that's it, no access and everyday repeats itself. Couldn't talk to Mary in the gym on Wednesday because when I clicked on her it says "I have nothing to say", no Saturday event like it is mentioned in the walk-through. Also, there is a picture in the walk-through that has multiple options to choose from, I also couldn't get to that scene too or didn't know how to... What am I doing wrong?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes