3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For what exactly? The new version will be a sort of complete "remake". We will have to start from scratch.
Older saves = Recycle bin :D
True story. It's useless to use those saves atm. They definitely won't work in the new version.

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
On the 27th...but... Don't take it for granted. Unfortunately, this dev is notorious for not respecting his deadlines :(
Good morning @Kakato, While this leaves Man of House :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and others that I like as Milfy City :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, which are my favorites, come I love this kind of games clearly, I'm looking at new games, when I want to realize, this has already come a new version x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Good morning @Kakato, While this leaves Man of House :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and others that I like as Milfy City :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, which are my favorites, come I love this kind of games clearly, I'm looking at new games, when I want to realize, this has already come a new version x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
This happened to me during the first months, when I was a new member too. LoL.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
reloaded... hahahah... complete redesign... lol that means that version will prolly not have content in it.. just like the older version it came from..kudos to the dev... 27 will not happen like the last 2 times he updated... lmfao...let me roll to the floor and pray to god that it will come true.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes