3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Let me see if i get this right, the date was 27th October the release of the "update" (if we can call that) and we reach the day and no update? (so why did he/she make an oficial date which he/she cant deliver)

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
Did somebody really expect something different from this developer? I mean, his work is amazing, but NEVER EVER, keep his promises. Every update has like 3 delays or more. A real shame, he will have a lot more patreons if he meet the dates or at least inform in a decent way :s

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is a shame. It really is one of the good ones. The delays have happened a few times. It's a good game, but people will only put up with so much.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I kinda was hoping to play this "update" since this month have been really bad almost no updates from other devs.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I kinda was hoping to play this "update" since this month have been really bad almost no updates from other devs.
My Sweet Neighbors, F.I.L.F., Harem Hotel and Melody just updated.

Click the red "Latest Updates" link at the top of the page to see what's updated recently.

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Good Morning, everyone, what I can not understand, is that I follow the Manual or the Guide and when I get to the office computer, I do the work I have to do and there is no exit, I take off the menus, I do not give to hit the door and leave the office, if I could move forward, then it would be great :':)':)':)'(, but is that I always get stuck in the same place and is disappointing the truth, I do not happen in any other game, because it is, I have no idea, hopefully the new version does not happen the same, is that this type of game I love, to go from one side to the other, to satisfy or get what you want, until the end of the game, that you spend a Happy Sunday, we do not read

Reactions: HappyRussian

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
My Sweet Neighbors, F.I.L.F., Harem Hotel and Melody just updated.

Click the red "Latest Updates" link at the top of the page to see what's updated recently.
I know how to check updates but thnx.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
For now only A LOT of voyeurism (towards this thread and the patreon page of aortta). XD

Joking aside, we don't even know when this "mythical" new version will see the light of the sun, so....
ok, well hopefully they will be mentioned, have to look out

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes