3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
take a pic to show us that you are supporting him via pateron, then take a pic to show that you revoked your donation then stfu
I'm not showing anything cause u need to be a pure dumbass to think that I take a pic of my patreon account just before cancelling any pledge. GLMF

U

User_215882

Its like 5 bucks to get most of these games folks. You guys don't have like 5 bucks to help a dev out?

Reactions: fz

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dual Family has lost of potential, but pretty much misses any kind of real action and 95% of the text is either scarily obsessed or depressed.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Dual Family has lost of potential, but pretty much misses any kind of real action and 95% of the text is either scarily obsessed or depressed.
I agree with You, this game is all depression, if someone want to be depressive is a good choice x'Dx'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I must say situation is preeeeetty disappointing :/ Can you recommend me at least some similar games?
Man of the House, Milfy City, Dreams of Desire, Mother Seduction, My Best Friend's Family, this is some of the good games, but have many more :):)

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aka fuck those whiny broke ass leeches
my point was not questioning your patronage, rather saying quit the shit talk and show the action. I don't see why you have so much to say and continue to support? I only see one picture. What was the point again? oh yeah...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, my bet was for a release by today, middle of this week, but I'm sure there won't be anything out today. Silence is the worst thing at the moment, @Aorrta. You're not obliged to reply me - I'm no patreon. But, you deserve respect to those who put their trust in your work and pledge your efforts, even though it's per release. They need to know what's going on !

Reactions: Carlo S

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
Indeed silence is the worst thing. People expect a certain proximity, a follow-up at the top. Personally I will never support a project if there is no communication before and during the project. This is an important criterion for me. Too bad because the game is excellent.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Indeed silence is the worst thing. People expect a certain proximity, a follow-up at the top. Personally I will never support a project if there is no communication before and during the project. This is an important criterion for me. Too bad because the game is excellent.
Right. I work in the communication industry/SEO and I perfectly know the power and importance of communication nowadays. You can be the best advertiser in the world, but if you don't know how to put forth a communication strategy, there's no way you'll go far. Social Media is the most powerful weapon atm.

Reactions: poser707
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes