3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
According to his Patreon page, Aorrta said this "I hope that until the end of February. I do not want to give exact dates." He said this 3days ago.

Reactions: Xaos

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
Right. I work in the communication industry/SEO and I perfectly know the power and importance of communication nowadays. You can be the best advertiser in the world, but if you don't know how to put forth a communication strategy, there's no way you'll go far. Social Media is the most powerful weapon atm.
As a guy working in SMM I couldn’t agree more. It's surprising how many folks around underestimate the value of proper communication.

Reactions: Kakato

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Do you have anymore recommendations? Love and Submission is fantastic
There are some good ones to keep an eye out:

(Not incest, but pretty good)

Reactions: BIDI

IwasonitOo

Dec 14, 2017
There are some good ones to keep an eye out:

(Not incest, but pretty good)

Then I played all of them. i played a shit tone of games already. not all of them are good. :D im running out on alternatives. i need games with more content.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I tried to speak to Him, without success, I tried to speak in your favor, and for everyone wait a little longer, but now I'm the same as everyone, "Waiting":confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: IwasonitOo

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I tried to speak to Him, without success, I tried to speak in your favor, and for everyone wait a little longer, but now I'm the same as everyone, "Waiting":confused::confused::confused:
Give it up Bro. Many people tried to contact him in vain. He's proving he's not a serious and trustworthy dev. I was the first one to defend him, but now, this stressful atmosphere is sending doubts in my mind. The real problem now isn't the " waiting time " but the " Total Silence " and " Total disregard " towards his pledgers.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Give it up Bro. Many people tried to contact him in vain. He's proving he's not a serious and trustworthy dev. I was the first one to defend him, but now, this stressful atmosphere is sending doubts in my mind. The real problem now isn't the " waiting time " but the " Total Silence " and " Total disregard " towards his pledgers.
Yes! Brother, and I feel sad, this game, IMHO is a good game, and it has everything to be among the best :(

Reactions: Kakato

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
It's understandable when delays happen, but the way this dev has gone radio silent shows really poor form, it's pretty much false advertising at this point. Weird too, given how good the first two releases were. I'm sure the dev could have said something like "Hey guys, life got weird, I'm not going to be able to release for a while," and people would have still donated.

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
He stays with his 170 patreon so there is no problem and his game is 'per creation'.
He also removed percentages for the anecdote.

Reactions: Jeancul

Dolner

May 9, 2017
He stays with his 170 patreon so there is no problem and his game is 'per creation'.
He also removed percentages for the anecdote.
Even if it is per creation, he would have had a lot more patreons if he delivered consistently. His renders are top-class and I am considering pledging to him if the first release turns out well (demo doesn't count). But the complete lack of communication and missing of deadlines is a big red flag for me.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The mood in this thread makes me sad. :(
Yeah...the Christmas special and the intro were fantastic. But Aorrta has been MIA for a while now, so the natives are getting restless.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes