3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Maybe something happened to the developer and can not answer?
no, he's always on his website and patreon page making changes to the design, removing old release dates and the progression bar. but never dare answering his supporters. he is just a lazy coward unfortunately :WutFace:

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
He left a message a week ago, hoping to finish at the end of the month without making an day.
It's not terrible but it's better than nothing

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
Hey.
I turned off the monthly payment.
You will not be charged for February.
If someone wants to return their money - write me a message.
I'm still developing the second episode.
I will not release a product that I do not like. I did not like the form in which he was on 14 February.
Now I work with a programmer and scriptwriter. If nothing hinders - on March 10 we will release a beta for patrons.
As I said above, if you want to return your money - write me a message.

P.S. I do this in my spare time. My computer is constantly working on rendering pictures. with your help I pay for the services of an interpreter and a programmer. I also bought a second 1080ti to speed up the rendering process.
I hope no one is offended and not angry.
Thank you for understanding.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
About to check this game out hope i like it i most likely should as long as no rape ntr crap happens unless it is girl on girl ntr.:FeelsGoodMan: No rollback in the game dang i'll have to read more slow and careful.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey.
I will not release a product that I do not like. I did not like the form in which he was on 14 February.
Now I work with a programmer and scriptwriter. If nothing hinders - on March 10 we will release a beta for patrons.

P.S. I do this in my spare time. My computer is constantly working on rendering pictures. with your help I pay for the services of an interpreter and a programmer. I also bought a second 1080ti to speed up the rendering process.
Thanks for the info mate. And to Aortta : was it so hard to publish such a post ? I really can't and will never understand pplz like you. Ok, you have a work. Ok, you have a private life too. But dude... you took the responsibility of creating an adult game. Even if you're paid per releases, your pledgers deserve more respect than what you've been doing in the last weeks. It's a matter of principle ! That being said, you're not obliged to reply me. I'm no patreon. Just a free neutron.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Hey.

blah blah blah blah blah! another creepy story. people don't give a shit to your lies anymore. the game was supposed to be one of the best. but with your silly attitude, your lies, you lack of seriousness and disrespect you made it one of the worst. and nobody will trust you anymore till you proof you changes your shitty attitude...and it will take a while.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
blah blah blah blah blah! another creepy story. people don't give a shit to your lies anymore. the game was supposed to be one of the best. but with your silly attitude, your lies, you lack of seriousness and disrespect you made it one of the worst. and nobody will trust you anymore till you proof you changes your shitty attitude...and it will take a while.
He actually said that the game was finished on 14 february, but he diddnt like the end result and the story 100%. so he deleted almost all of the renders and startet all over again. he did this 2 or 3 times and said that he will not publish the game before he is 100% happy with the result.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
He actually said that the game was finished on 14 february, but he diddnt like the end result and the story 100%. so he deleted almost all of the renders and startet all over again. he did this 2 or 3 times and said that he will not publish the game before he is 100% happy with the result.
probably just excuses

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
His discord used to be a 10+ patron reward but it seems like he rearranges the whole tier's reward... so idk (lol I am just a 5 bucks perv :FeelsBadMan:)

Reactions: GodGoku
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes