3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017

News

Hello! Aorta here.
I thought I should tell you about the state of the Second Episode and why it hasn't come out yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all, it was developed almost from scratch, but despite all the problems we had to work through, it now has 26 unique locations, 16 characters you can speak with and receive missions from.
The amount of dialogue was increased drastically. You'll be able to freely move between different locations. There'll also be a map of the building you are currently in and the city itself too.
The Second Episode is going to be a starting point for something a lot bigger. We're now developing the core of the game which will then be upgraded and expanded on.
The Second Episode won't have just one version.
We have big plans on this game. We love to work on it and we hope that the Second Episode will prove itself to be worth the wait.
By the way, it's coming soon.

Thank you!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Sigh... If he would have done this TWO WEEKS ago and not now...
Let's hope he's learning something about this.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016

News

Hello! Aorta here.
I thought I should tell you about the state of the Second Episode and why it hasn't come out yet.
First of all, it was developed almost from scratch, but despite all the problems we had to work through, it now has 26 unique locations, 16 characters you can speak with and receive missions from.
The amount of dialogue was increased drastically. You'll be able to freely move between different locations. There'll also be a map of the building you are currently in and the city itself too.
The Second Episode is going to be a starting point for something a lot bigger. We're now developing the core of the game which will then be upgraded and expanded on.
We have big plans on this game. We love to work on it and we hope that the Second Episode will prove itself to be worth the wait.

Thank you!
The mother got fat O_O

I've played the game for the first time today. The intro was... well, let's say the dev has seen too many Hollywood movies.

asker

Oct 6, 2017

News

Hello! Aorta here.

Thank you!
Well I hope it's coming soon

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
So, this is like Groundhogs Day, right? If Aorrta leaves an update, it's six more weeks with no game?

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Something definitely feels off about the mother's body in those preview shots. It also looks like there's a smaller nose growing on top of her nose. Can't unsee.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
She is not fat, she is just a real woman, and gorgeous.
He made her ass enermous in christmas update, while legs shorter, and with the caricature poses from that christmas episode she looks more like a cow, than a real woman to me, much worse than in 1st episode.

Reactions: ait123 and Hyped

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
Sigh... If he would have done this TWO WEEKS ago and not now...
Let's hope he's learning something about this.
why should he post a unfinished game?? So many of those rushed games out there, im sure this game will be one of the best.

Reactions: fz

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
So, this second episode will be just the starting of something a lot bigger???? guys, don't expect any content then in the next release :tf:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
why should he post a unfinished game?? So many of those rushed games out there, im sure this game will be one of the best.
It's not about uploading the game or not...
This is all about TRUST.
In this Patreon-structure, you are backing Devs without having seen the finished product.
You trust them to deliver... you need to know that.

So, how do you think people felt after missing the launch date and going silent for two damn weeks?
The first part, about the missing date... that was bad, but is forgivable.
At the end of the day, he's still a rookie... so there will always be some mistakes.
But... going into hiding after that? Letting the people down without explanation? Without owning your failure?
Not cool, man... at all.

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
His two date, the 31 january and 14 february kill me and my support.
His percentage story which was wind too.
Now, I see that with an amused look.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
maybe she didin`t had time for gym anymore, to busy with work ... lets hope she will have some better days soon :tf:

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes