3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hope he still works on the game getting sick of seeing abandoned tags it sucks also with so many people willing to pay these creators someone or a group of people should be able to find a better option that crapatreon. This may have been a great game we'll have to wait an see if he still is working on it.

Reactions: fyahrebel
Y

YWU

I'm not trying to manipulate anyone.
I'm doing this for the first time. I make mistakes and try to fix it.
With your help of course.

Compressed version for windows/linux:
Compressed version for mac:

PNG replaced with JPG.
PNG ~ 4mb
JPG ~ 1.5mb
The same file size as other games.
Total:
Uncompressed version ~ 1760mb.
Compressed version ~ 1150mb
waiting for the next realese

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Gehrman Just read about the translator's issue. I completely missed this post. Dude, I'm really sorry for you, but keep your head up. I'm sure other devs would have acted differently towards you. By the way, Vnorth, creator of Second Happiness is Russian and seriously needs a good translator. The one he's got now is a complete joke. Try to PM him.

Gehrman

Mar 7, 2018
@Kakato Thanks, I'm not mad at him or anything, just a bit disappointed that there are still people like him in such tight communities. I contacted Vnorth, thanks for advice, I appreciate it.

Reactions: Kakato

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I dont know if someone already asked it, but there's a second scene with the stewardess that i can't reach, blowjob + squat, someone knows the path ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I dont know if someone already asked it, but there's a second scene with the stewardess that i can't reach, blowjob + squat, someone knows the path ?
Thats the tricky one :) You have to try and rape the girl in the toilet ;)

Reactions: Dictateur

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To be honest, I lost hope in this game and I don't think we'll get a release today. Anyway, let's wait and see... even though I'm 90% sure I'm gonna be disappointed.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Where did he say that it will out today?
From Aortta's Patreon page:
Hey.
I turned off the monthly payment.
You will not be charged for February.
If someone wants to return their money - write me a message.
I'm still developing the second episode.
I will not release a product that I do not like. I did not like the form in which he was on 14 February.
Now I work with a programmer and scriptwriter. If nothing hinders - on March 10 we will release a beta for patrons.
As I said above, if you want to return your money - write me a message.

P.S. I do this in my spare time. My computer is constantly working on rendering pictures. with your help I pay for the services of an interpreter and a programmer. I also bought a second 1080ti to speed up the rendering process.
I hope no one is offended and not angry.
Thank you for understanding.

In your place I would not hold my breath for today's release.

Reactions: Ekzar and Hyped

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
He already changed the photo on his Patron page,hope he can release it today:FeelsGoodMan:

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes