3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

evoR

Mar 22, 2018
Edit:
Found a way to turn off the sound. If you open up Chapter 1 you can see in tiny letters the Quick Save/Quick load bar on the bottom. The only button working is the "Prefs" button though so you can turn off the sound from there.
By the way, there is an option to change the audio volumes when you open the phone then Settings. foto_no_exif.jpg
I replied to you before starting the game..

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game ?
What do you need a walkthrough for, if you listen to the conversation about this game, there's no content in it, 15 minutes top, I'll try it later on, I'll be waiting for a bugfix if it doesn't take him 3 months to post it :p

Reactions: pootin

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Erotic content
  • Dick out in the bathroom
  • Blowjob voyeur - receptionist and jerry
  • Upskirt peek during the asian girl's changing room story
  • Playing with mother's legs

The end.
Can confirm. This is all the erotic stuff Aorrta produced for 3 months.The intro episode had more sex scenes. It is up to you to decide if it worth downloading.

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Some of the images after the first day are poorly rendered and look like this

meeting_room_day.jpg

There is no hotfix coming that can fix the lack of renders.

Reactions: DMC

Azurex

Mar 14, 2018
Can confirm. This is all the erotic stuff Aorrta produced for 3 months.The intro episode had more sex scenes. It is up to you to decide if it worth downloading.
To be honest, the problem for me isn´t the lack of erotic content. It is that we´ve waited for so long, delay after delay after delay for 15-20min gameplay with proper renders, but no real choices, no real content, it feels like the intro with less erotic but more talking, but still not enough content. You just go to the company, learn what all the fuzz is about, talk to 3-4 people and that´s it. I like the story I really do, but for the time it´s not worth it to pledge, atleast for me

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Click the door in the corridor. Turning to the office screen. Jerry and Ellen oral sex scene comes out. it is a bug?
Also, click on joddan's office, you will see Quiet Spaces. Is joddan's office locked?

Because of the bug mentioned earlier.
I can not proceed from Tuesday.

This game ends in a day on Monday?

Azurex

Mar 14, 2018
Click the door in the corridor. Turning to the office screen. Jerry and Ellen oral sex scene comes out. it is a bug?
Also, click on joddan's office, you will see Quiet Spaces. Is joddan's office locked?
I think the 1st one is a bug, the second one is maybe also a bug, because he forgot to implement a note that you can´t enter the office w/o the key or Jordan being present

marlo

May 24, 2017
this month sucked ass , only dark neighborhood was gd,. actually it was fkn awesome :) but the rest sucked ass ,, MAJOR ASS

marlo

May 24, 2017
guys stuck after intro, did u u try clicking on location icon? its up to the left along with time of day

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes