3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
This has to be most deceptive major release of a creator here.

There is no content past Day 1. While it looks like there may be a bug, I believe it is intentional.
I've extracted the images to confirm this. The whole release has about 400 images.

Reactions: ait123

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
@Sjoher Well, in the meantime there is :winkytongue:

Fair enough, forgot about that option.... So I must choose, do I want small sound from the game and risk my kid waking up, or no sound at all, not even Spotify to keep the kid non the wiser what is happening in case he wakes up...

Well I hope the game is good enough

Edit:
Found a way to turn off the sound. If you open up Chapter 1 you can see in tiny letters the Quick Save/Quick load bar on the bottom. The only button working is the "Prefs" button though so you can turn off the sound from there.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
This has to be most deceptive major release of a creator here.

There is no content past Day 1. While it looks like there may be a bug, I believe it is intentional.
I've extracted the images to confirm this. The whole release has about 400 images.
im stuck after day 1 aswell

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Here's what's going to happen.

1. Developer meets the deadline (20th times the charm)
2. Developer posts disclaimer about how there isn't as much content as you would expect given the delays
3. He wasn't joking
4. Around 10-15 mins of new content with a bunch of pointless scenes with uninteresting characters and maybe ONE raunchy scene with the characters you actually give a fuck about (Mother/Sister)
5. Developer says the following after the backlash "I held back SO MANY SCENES just so I can meet the deadline, but rest assured that all of those scenes will be in the next version!"
6. A small subset group of lapdogs rush to his defence with the following argument "WELL, YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN PAYING FOR IT, STOP ACTING ENTITLED"

Happens literally every time.
Do you have the lottery numbers? :)
No sarcasms, really, 1 to 5 verified for the most part, 6 remains to be seen.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes