3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Here's what's going to happen.

1. Developer meets the deadline (20th times the charm)
2. Developer posts disclaimer about how there isn't as much content as you would expect given the delays
3. He wasn't joking
4. Around 10-15 mins of new content with a bunch of pointless scenes with uninteresting characters and maybe ONE raunchy scene with the characters you actually give a fuck about (Mother/Sister)
5. Developer says the following after the backlash "I held back SO MANY SCENES just so I can meet the deadline, but rest assured that all of those scenes will be in the next version!"
6. A small subset group of lapdogs rush to his defence with the following argument "WELL, YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN PAYING FOR IT, STOP ACTING ENTITLED"

Happens literally every time.
And with so many games, I still remember the bullshit that people posted in the Teacher's pets thread.
Let's just hope it doesn't come to this for this game.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Is there a way for me to get a notification as soon as this thread gets updated ?
Learn python, pip up some bs4, scrape the fuck out of the thread, then set a simple if statement that detects if the title of the thread changes.

simple as

Reactions: fz
D

Deleted member 443783

:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Kendra

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If only there was a list at the bottom of the main page that shows latest game updates.

...remember to breathe, please.

Reactions: fz and Viatovic
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes