3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

spar

May 15, 2017
this is like the last time, people waiting and complaining that he does not leave and other people who defend him, so in about 3 or 4 hours, he publishes something with hey: he will not be released today ... the excuse is delayed another month

Reactions: Soccergod2666

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Still Aorrta is slightly better than Gumdrop (Dual Family) and his pathetic excuses for delays. This dude at least does not have the nerve to charge his patreons per month.

Reactions: fz

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Gonna be a bunch of you folks in a bit if the bitching and moaning continues whether he releases or not, since I know a lot of you are eager to complain either way just letting you know whats gonna happen so you won't be shocked when it happens.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017

Gonna be a bunch of you folks in a bit if the bitching and moaning continues whether he releases or not, since I know a lot of you are eager to complain either way just letting you know whats gonna happen so you won't be shocked when it happens.

Latest tests.
Mar 22 at 1:46pm
The second episode is ready.
I do the last tests before uploading

pankan

Jun 18, 2017
Nah we're all playing it, we just didn't want to tell you. Seriously when info drops it will be posted here. Until then asking doesn't help.
Really sry just didn't look at the previous messages and went directly to see what's going on in case i missed something guess i should have first given a look before asking :(

Reactions: jande21
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes