3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Here's what's going to happen.

1. Developer meets the deadline (20th times the charm)
2. Developer posts disclaimer about how there isn't as much content as you would expect given the delays
3. He wasn't joking
4. Around 10-15 mins of new content with a bunch of pointless scenes with uninteresting characters and maybe ONE raunchy scene with the characters you actually give a fuck about (Mother/Sister)
5. Developer says the following after the backlash "I held back SO MANY SCENES just so I can meet the deadline, but rest assured that all of those scenes will be in the next version!"
6. A small subset group of lapdogs rush to his defence with the following argument "WELL, YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN PAYING FOR IT, STOP ACTING ENTITLED"

Happens literally every time.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Here's what's going to happen.

1. Developer meets the deadline (20th times the charm)
2. Developer posts disclaimer about how there isn't as much content as you would expect given the delays
3. He wasn't joking
4. Around 10-15 mins of new content with a bunch of pointless scenes with uninteresting characters and maybe ONE raunchy scene with the characters you actually give a fuck about (Mother/Sister)
5. Developer says the following after the backlash "I held back SO MANY SCENES just so I can meet the deadline, but rest assured that all of those scenes will be in the next version!"
6. A small subset group of lapdogs rush to his defence with the following argument "WELL, YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN PAYING FOR IT, STOP ACTING ENTITLED"

Happens literally every time.
I feel it’ll actual have a good 30-40 min of gameplay

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes