3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Here's what's going to happen.

1. Developer meets the deadline (20th times the charm)
2. Developer posts disclaimer about how there isn't as much content as you would expect given the delays
3. He wasn't joking
4. Around 10-15 mins of new content with a bunch of pointless scenes with uninteresting characters and maybe ONE raunchy scene with the characters you actually give a fuck about (Mother/Sister)
5. Developer says the following after the backlash "I held back SO MANY SCENES just so I can meet the deadline, but rest assured that all of those scenes will be in the next version!"
6. A small subset group of lapdogs rush to his defence with the following argument "WELL, YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN PAYING FOR IT, STOP ACTING ENTITLED"

Happens literally every time.
Lol... pessimist lol, but some truth in there though ;)

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys can anyone ask him or have that info how much we have to wait because for me its already 19:00 (7p.m.) so I dont know what to do wait or just leave it for today because for me upload will be tommorow.

D

Deleted member 443783

Guys can anyone ask him or have that info how much we have to wait because for me its already 19:00 (7p.m.) so I dont know what to do wait or just leave it for today because for me upload will be tommorow.
I agree with this guy. Because in terms of Aorrta, testing means, "it's going to take another 25-35 years to fix the bugs I have found, sorry guys for the delay, but rest assured. It's worth the wait. At least your grandchildren will enjoy the Second Episode! Cheers" :pokerFace:

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
He will not answer anyway. The time will come and if you're not patient then come back later or tomorrow because it will probably be out then.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Ehm, I just found this on his Website:
"Hello. Due to my main job I couldn't spend as much time working on the game as I wanted this month. I still need a little time to polish it. But, the good news is, I've taken a week off work to put my energy into finishing the Second Episode. Thank you for your understanding and patience. P.S. I've updated the website so now you can find out what's waiting for you in the future."

How old is this news? I hope it's not from today.

evoR

Mar 22, 2018
I agree with this guy. Because in terms of Aorrta, testing means, "it's going to take another 25-35 years to fix the bugs I have found, sorry guys for the delay, but rest assured. It's worth the wait. At least your grandchildren will enjoy the Second Episode! Cheers" :pokerFace:
How about shut your trap, whiner(s). Aorrta gets paid per release. The development takes its time, and surely a lot of effort, and decisions are made which affect the releases.

Reactions: fz

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Ehm, I just found this on his Website:
"Hello. Due to my main job I couldn't spend as much time working on the game as I wanted this month. I still need a little time to polish it. But, the good news is, I've taken a week off work to put my energy into finishing the Second Episode. Thank you for your understanding and patience. P.S. I've updated the website so now you can find out what's waiting for you in the future."

How old is this news? I hope it's not from today.
That’s from like 2 weeks ago

Reactions: hoeschy
D

Deleted member 443783

How about shut your trap, whiner(s). Aorrta gets paid per release. The development takes its time, and surely a lot of effort, and decisions are made which affect the releases.
Dude don't be rude. You can act as cool as you want when you are sitting behind the computer and writing that post. I am ok with that. But at least, realize the fact that, when someone promises you and hundreds of fans that he's gonna post something and he keeps postponing over and over and over and over again, it just freaks you out. Or the developer could simply say from the very beginning that it would take 3-4 months to develop each episode and that's it. There would not be so much hype. Just think about it.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Dude don't be rude. You can act as cool as you want when you are sitting behind the computer and writing that post. I am ok with that. But at least, realize the fact that, when someone promises you and hundreds of fans that he's gonna post something and he keeps postponing over and over and over and over again, it just freaks you out. Or the developer could simply say from the very beginning that it would take 3-4 months to develop each episode and that's it. There would not be so much hype. Just think about it.
Ohhhh, such a poet lol, I'm not paying for it, so, I've got no say in that manner, I'll just be patient and wait, it happens, it happens, if not, oh well, nothing I or anyone else can do about it, except if you pledge him, then, that would be different I guess ;)

evoR

Mar 22, 2018
The Patreon has been different for weeks. Whining is always a waste of space, but especially now since the developer is paid only per release for now. Like I said, things happen and maybe he was just getting used to things in these months. I understand if some developers avoid or only rarely post on forums..

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
The Patreon has been different for weeks. Whining is always a waste of space, but especially now since the developer is paid only per release for now. Like I said, things happen and maybe he was just getting used to things in these months. I understand if some developers avoid or only rarely post on forums..
you remind me of that movie The Devil`s Advocate , was a good movie tho, maybe I should watch it again , hmm ...

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
One thing that I think is lost to some people is the quality and attention to detail that Aorrta puts in to his novel. Whether or not you think the story line is on par or sub par, rushes to sex to quick or whatever your quarrel is [other than delays], I just want to remind you of what we have here before us. This is coming strictly from my perspective, but I know of no other Ren'Py VN that has the presentation this well defined and truly maximizes the full power of Ren'Py. Maybe some of you could point me to another VN that is similar or better [again, not story content but utilizing the full potential of the engine], but this is by far the best delivery I have come across in the hundred or so 10's or hundred that I've come across in my years with VN's.

Yeah you could argue that most of that wen't into the menu/credits and that a minimal amount of time need be devoted to changes / additions to that [as is already in place etc], but I would state that we have only had 2 releases AFAIK and we really don't know what to expect.

I'd be sad if this didn't surpass fruition as I believe this could set the bar pretty high for others to follow or look up to and also believe he has some wicked talent with 3DCG and want to see what he will surprise us with..

..just so long as that awfully horrid disfigured grotesque frog faced bump on a log of a gf that MC has suddenly has a stroke and dies and never shows her face again, unless it be in the dreams of the people she has medusa'ed over the years.

#NeverAgain #DownWithTheFrog #BrunettesAreSoMuchBetter #Hashtag

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes